NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

THURSDAY 19 JUNE 2014

Whilst I was chuffed to be on plan yest for the first day in a while - realised I didn't have 1/3 superfree at all my meals - so will make sure I have that today - didn't drink much yest either so will record them today - here's the plan:

B: magic porage with sweetened fat free yog & berries

L: corned beef hash (lots of onions plus some carrots) with tinned spaghetti followed by fresh pears

T: spag bol (with lots of carrots, onion, celery & tinned tomatoes)

Choc for 10 syns yummy!!

HEA will be milk in drinks 1 coffee so far plus 3 fruit teas

Last edited:
Added ham and mullers on for last night. Have been doing some more to the bedroom trying to sort as I go along. SO much crap I keep for years. Gonna try and be more ruthless. I have loads of knitting wool 12 in a pack. It is cream, not something I can see me using. Think I will take them to DIL to sell on her local site.
Also have to pack for the weekend dog duty.
Gonna try and go to bed earlier tonight as weighin tomorrow and sure I have put on again.

Food so far today Thursday 19th June

B: 1/2 tin beans, 2 eggs, 3 toast (3) 25g black pudding (2)
L: 2 boiled eggs, tomato slice ham & pineapple with mullerlite.
D: Burger (1) in a bun (6) beans egg sw chips.
Followed by frozen berries & mullerlight.

If I stick to it 12syns.

Food looks nice Doreen - but have u counted ur Healthy Extra B for some of the 3 slices bread you've listed? Syns are precious aren't they!! Hope u do stick to ur plan today - I've just had a quick look at ur week and it looks good to me since Saturday - why do u think u've had a gain I wonder? I hope u don't x

Food looks nice Doreen - but have u counted ur Healthy Extra B for some of the 3 slices bread you've listed? Syns are precious aren't they!! Hope u do stick to ur plan today - I've just had a quick look at ur week and it looks good to me since Saturday - why do u think u've had a gain I wonder? I hope u don't x

The heb was 2 slices so syns for the 3rd slice. Changed it a little because forgot I was going to have a wholemeal roll. Still that saved 6 syns. I did enjoy my dinner today.

I think I am going to put on because the scales don`t look too good. But we will see. Will get weighed, have a coffee with the girls then leave for Haverhill by 12 noon., I will take my computer and I WILL use it. No children to take up my time.

Your food is looking good. I think I will do magic porridge tonight and take to class with me. Will prepare that now.

Will pop in tonight before bed,

The heb was 2 slices so syns for the 3rd slice. Changed it a little because forgot I was going to have a wholemeal roll. Still that saved 6 syns. I did enjoy my dinner today.

I think I am going to put on because the scales don`t look too good. But we will see. Will get weighed, have a coffee with the girls then leave for Haverhill by 12 noon., I will take my computer and I WILL use it. No children to take up my time.

Your food is looking good. I think I will do magic porridge tonight and take to class with me. Will prepare that now.

Will pop in tonight before bed,

Oh - shd have know that u'd sorted ur bread but hoped I was going to save u some syns!! Let us know how u gt on 2moro - fingers crossed u won't have a gain! Then you'll have ur journey - we're going away on Saturday night too - a b'day treat for my hubby - only to Cheshire to see an engine museum!! It's a surprise but late because of the funeral and Poppy's op - will try to be good!!

Oh - shd have know that u'd sorted ur bread but hoped I was going to save u some syns!! Let us know how u gt on 2moro - fingers crossed u won't have a gain! Then you'll have ur journey - we're going away on Saturday night too - a b'day treat for my hubby - only to Cheshire to see an engine museum!! It's a surprise but late because of the funeral and Poppy's op - will try to be good!!

I just think I eat too much of the right things. I see you updated your food. No more tonight, I will be in bed in 20mins when have drunk my coffee.

Hope you enjoy your engine museum. Will you be eating out? I have no excuses really as will be doing my own thing regarding food.

One thing I am going to do is book the Cinema to see the film Belle for Saturday. I would like to see the Jersey boys too. Could go to am showing Sunday morning before family get home from their time away.
I have seen the show Jersey Boys and enjoyed it. The same guys have made the film too. Suppose I could go to my local cinema next week. We`ll see.

I want to go to a museum. It is at a place called Duxford not too far from here. Albert wants to take me.

It has planes etc. from the war but what I want to see is a prefab. I use to live in one from 3 yrs old to about 11. There were only 2 bedrooms and Mum and Dad had 5 of us then.

Would be interesting to actually see the size of them. I do know that towards the end of our time there my older brother had the hall for his bedroom. It had 4 doors in it, the front door (which we did not use) the bathroom door and the toilet door then the door back into the living room. Wow! Didn`t seem to be a problem at the time.

Anyway enjoy. Hoping Poppy is still improving.

xxx

I just think I eat too much of the right things. I see you updated your food. No more tonight, I will be in bed in 20mins when have drunk my coffee.

Hope you enjoy your engine museum. Will you be eating out? I have no excuses really as will be doing my own thing regarding food.

One thing I am going to do is book the Cinema to see the film Belle for Saturday. I would like to see the Jersey boys too. Could go to am showing Sunday morning before family get home from their time away.
I have seen the show Jersey Boys and enjoyed it. The same guys have made the film too. Suppose I could go to my local cinema next week. We`ll see.

I want to go to a museum. It is at a place called Duxford not too far from here. Albert wants to take me.

It has planes etc. from the war but what I want to see is a prefab. I use to live in one from 3 yrs old to about 11. There were only 2 bedrooms and Mum and Dad had 5 of us then.

Would be interesting to actually see the size of them. I do know that towards the end of our time there my older brother had the hall for his bedroom. It had 4 doors in it, the front door (which we did not use) the bathroom door and the toilet door then the door back into the living room. Wow! Didn`t seem to be a problem at the time.

Anyway enjoy. Hoping Poppy is still improving.

xxx

yes know what u mean about eating too much I have had big portions today again! I will be eating out - another challenge - much easier to do it urself! I have been to Duxford - a while ago I don't remember the prefab but seen one at a local museum - that and the workmen's cottage were tiny and big families used to live in them happily! hope u enjoy the cinema and hope u will see the children for a while. thx for asking about Poppy she is improving but still pale and her voice isn't right - but so good that she can hear! off to bed nowxx

Night - I have just eaten too much - why oh why - wasn't evev hungry - on my wat to bed - what was I thinking of?? Must have a good day 2moro b4 we go away - really mad with myself!!

Night - I have just eaten too much - why oh why - wasn't evev hungry - on my wat to bed - what was I thinking of?? Must have a good day 2moro b4 we go away - really mad with myself!!

That makes me so mad too. I often want to eat as going to bed, sometimes take sandwich to bed with me.
Have a good day tomorrow :)

Fridaay 20th June ------------ midsummers night tomorrow, nights will start drawing in. Not good

I Lost 3.1/2lbs this week and I thought I had been overeating. I think having put on weight for 2 weeks then dieting does make a difference. Anyway am going to look over this week and see if it will help.

Going away shortly but have packed my frozen dishes, bananas and 3 punnets strawberries that I got on offer down the co-op. Have packed my breakfasts too. May pick up ham and toms in Sainsbury after the pictures tomorrow.

Friday 20th June

hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

Late Breakfast
2 eggs, toms muchrooms 2 bacon and 3 toast.(3syns)
1/2 hr later strawberries and mullerlight.
That should keep me going till dinner.
2 bananas on the journey.

Dinner will be
Chicken chasseur (2 syns) and jacket spud all frozen by me.
Strawberries & yogurt.

I know there will something later, maybe toast & banana.

Last edited:
Friday 20th June

hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

Late Breakfast
2 eggs, toms muchrooms 2 bacon and 3 toast.
1/2 hr later strawberries and mullerlight.
That should keep me going till dinner.

Nice start to the day Doreenxx

Well after yesterday's complete flop - I feel really mad with myself but will try harder today - here's the food as it goes down the hatch:

B: egg and slice bread - half HEB and fresh pineapple and a pint of no added sugar squash (NAS)

L: just for a change - egg and slice bread - half HEB and fresh pineapple and a pint of NAS

T: pasta and spag bol followed by fat free yog with almond extract with chopped banana and 10 syns worth of grated choc Mmmmm...

I promise that's it for today - off to Cheshire 2moro - will do my very best but will be eating out for 2 days!!

Hope u enjoy ur weekend and stay on planxx

Last edited:
so far so good. Me too. Just arrived at Haverhill. Will be picking the kids upin half an hour.

Well done on the loss x

so far so good. Me too. Just arrived at Haverhill. Will be picking the kids upin half an hour.

Glad ur on pland and u arrived in good time to pick the children up!

Well Friday was not a good day. Ate toast and butter in the evening. This morning Saturday lots of cheese biscuits.

Thats it now. I am going to syn them and be good from now.

So Saturday 21sy June

Milk and bread for hexs

B: bacon, eggs, mushrooms 3 toast

L; 7 bags cheese biscuits. Grapes.

D: minced beef hash with carrots onions and potatoes in it.
Have some strawberries and yogurt for afters.

Mini cheddars 6.1\2 per pk x 7 = 45.1/2

48.1/2 for the day.

Last edited:
Haven`t made it to the pictures today -- 1 front door being painted and it has to be left open. 2. The dog is very quiet and does not look well. She not really interested in eating either. Bad sign. They think they will be seeing the vet on Friday. They are both off work and think the time as come to have Nancy put to sleep. :cry:

Aww poor Nancy...such a shame xx

Back