NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

it helps writing it here because others can point out possible errors and make suggestions :)

Plans for Tuesday

So far in 5 days have had 62.5syns out of 75. So have covered Saturdays hiccup.

Prepared filling for lasagne and a sausage casserole but not sure which one to have. Red or EE. Will have to see what I fancy when I get up Tuesday. Maybe I could have Kentucky chicken. Decisions decisions. Lasagne I think.Will just have to remember how to do a sauce.

TUESDAY 25TH JUNE EE

hexa 350ml milk. no cheese after all
hexb 2 sl wm bread

B; 2 Eggs 2 tomatoes (FORGOT MUSHROOMS)
2 sl bread h/e

L; Jacket potato with fried toms & onion slices
Followed by pineapple.
That was sooo filling. spud was 300g

D. Lasagne. 90g minced beef less than 5% fat
corgette, butternut squash. onion, swede, tin toms. Mixed herbs.
Pasta sheets.
White sauce something like quark egg & milk or water (will have to look it up)
This makes 2. So will have to freeze one Didn`t freeze it, I ate it. Did that last time I made Lasagne. Only make enough forone next time

NO SYNS SO FAR?

Last edited:
sounds good except I don't like lasagne, I'd munch up the sausage casserole instead lol x

Morning Izzy, I have never had sausage casserole but my brother told me it is really nice. Remains to be seen. Still leaning towards Lasagne. Not sure tho as scales not looking too good. Still if I don`t eat too much of it and save red day for tomorrow.

How are you doing at the moment

I'm fine thank you :) just been running around the living room with a duster!

I love sausage casserole, I guess it depends on how you make it. I pre-grill the sausages, then frylight some onion, peppers, courgette (or your veg of choice) then I shove it all in the slow cooker with beef stock made with a cube and a big splodge of tomato puree. I love it with mashed potato but it can go well with rice or pasta too. If you're making it a red day though just have more veg.

Yea, gonna have ee today & sausage casserole tomorrow. I have cooked them first and cut up into pieces and cooked with carrot swede tomato. Gonna make it a red day tomorrow. Scales not looking their best so may have a red day thursday with chicken etc and get weighed Friday. Will have to see.

I was pondering having sausage casserole for tea after chatting about it here, but I haven't got spare syns :rolleyes: maybe tomorrow tho lol or later in the week.

Ate all that lasagne, too much I know. Must not make so much.

Wednesday 26th June Will be a red day. Hospital appointments ar 9am and 915am to up early to get parking space

hexa 1 350ml skimmed milk
hexa 2 nothing

hexb 2 sl wm bread
hexb 2 200g spud

Probably take a couple of pears or bananas & have breakfast proper when I get back. Depends what time I get up.
Could take bananas & scan bran and drink. That may be better. Best dothis tomorrow.

B; egg toms & mushroom
2 slices bread h/e
Banana at hosp.

L: bacon mushroom omelette.
Pineapple

grapes

D; Sausage casserole.
3 Sausages lt choice (1 1/2 syns)
Tin toms, carrot onion, swede tom puree

Strawberry jelly (1 1/2 syns)
Strawberrys.
Low fat yog (asda low fat nat 250ml (1.syn)

banana plum

Hopefully 4 syns today
4 SYNS TOTAL FOR THE DAY

Aim for 10 per day generally, in last 7 days have had 66 1/2 out of 70

Last edited:
I've popped by to subscribe, not sure what help I'll be as I always do green days, but I'll do what I can! :)

I've popped by to subscribe, not sure what help I'll be as I always do green days, but I'll do what I can! :)

Thanks. I always used to do red & green days, have done some red recently. May try some green very soon,

Not sure if being weighed thurs or fri. Decide when I get up. Got weighed today and lost 21b. I think these red days are helping.

THURSDAY 27TH JUNE. RED DAY

hexa 1. 350ml skimmed milk

hexb 1. 2 sl wm bread
hexb 2. 200g potato with skin on.

B; eggs, bacon, toms mush. Will be noon by the time I have this as been to WI
2 bread h/e
1 xtra slice of bread (2.1/2 syns)

Walked to library and had sugar drop 2 sugar cubes (1 syn)

L: phily cheese h/e 3 slices lean ham
5 scan bran (5syns)

D: Chicken breast cut into pieces & covered in some type of kfc mix
mushrooms, corgette, onion toms roasted
fresh pineapple mixed in after above cooked.
Plus h/e spuds roasted too.

Strawberries in Sugar free jelly (1 1/2 syns) This was so nice yesterday
Asda yogurt 250ml (1 SYN )

Still got some jellyleft, so may have later.
Going for my 1mile walk at 7.30.

SYNS FOR TODAY 11.

Last edited:
Hi Doreen!

Found your diary so I am here to subscribe to you now :)

Congratulations on your weight loss, and blimey to go 6 weeks on holiday and only put 11lb on is fantastic in my eyes - I went camping a few weeks ago and managed to put 8lbs on in 5 days :O

Looking forward to reading through your daily journey :) best of luck

Helen xx

Thanks Helen and welcome to my diaries :eat: The only thing I can say about them they are very truthful even if 30syns!!!:rolleyes:

Hi nanny Doreen

Found your diary :)
Are u having a good week?
X

Thanks Helen and welcome to my diaries :eat: The only thing I can say about them they are very truthful even if 30syns!!!:rolleyes:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that :) I think it is much better to be honest about the amount of syns you've had than to try hide them or alter them to fit to how you want your day to plan out. I used to do that last year when I was doing SW and I soon realised the only person I was making a fool of was me, because when it came to getting on the scales nothing was changing!

Honesty is definitely the best policy :) xx

I totally agree with you Helen. I have just updated by profile to show my weight loss. A lovely feeling. :happy036:How are you doing this week.

Gonna do my diary now.

I totally agree with you Helen. I have just updated by profile to show my weight loss. A lovely feeling. :happy036:How are you doing this week.

Gonna do my diary now.

Congratulations on the weight loss! I'm having a good week so far :) lost 2lbs at the weigh in on Monday so was pleased with that. Really enjoying my meals this week which I think is really spurring me on too :)

How are you getting on this week? Xxx

Back