NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hello Doreen' Good luck for your appointment tomorrow. Your food sounded very good to me. yes being on here makes us admit to what we have been eating. Ididnt want to write down the fooid I had had:mad:

We've all been there - but when I was overeating - I just posted leaving out all the food - wdn't have remembered half of it anyway!!

Thanks so much for the line Upndown. I was going to do one but my pen had run out. Thanks also for the balloons. :D

Ur very welcome and it's good to have u and ur humour back!!

Welcome home Doreen :553:nice to have u back! Sorry to hear u weren't feeling too good - hope ur ok now? Poor dog - it's horrible when they're not well - at least he's had some fun by the sound of it?

Never mind about going off track - it's hard when we're away isn't it? As Bubble always says - draw a line under it and here's one for u ______________________________ !!

Well that's all of us had a wobble recently - You, Bubble, Mo and me - so let's team up and get on with the job now - good luck to us all!!!!

Ill borrow that line today too! right Im in the team for the job lets do this......tomorrow.... cant do no more today!

Hi Bubble - here's a line for u _______________________________ and here's Doreen's team all raring to go!! :talk017:

No more :eatdrink051: we're all going to be little :angel: :angel: now let's have a :grouphugg:

Oh I love the picture story! cute!

Ive just gone back to the fridge tho, heeeeeeeeeelp!
Going to bed, going to bed this is crazy...
maybe just a little bit more... heeheehee...

Oh I love the picture story! cute!

Ive just gone back to the fridge tho, heeeeeeeeeelp!
Going to bed, going to bed this is crazy...
maybe just a little bit more... heeheehee...

that's it get it all over before midnight - then make sure the alarm is on and stay in bed - u need all the rest u can get for another busy day in the life of Bubble 2moro!!

Think the life of bubble going to burst!

Im off right now I cant function anymore.

Gnight upndown. x

Think the life of bubble going to burst!

Im off right now I cant function anymore.

Gnight upndown. x

Night Night all - here's to a good day 2moro - hope everyone's got the right food in and in the right frame of mind - right!!xx

Hi Bubble - here's a line for u _______________________________ and here's Doreen's team all raring to go!! :talk017:

No more :eatdrink051: we're all going to be little :angel: :angel: now let's have a :grouphugg:

I really love this. Didn`t see it last night.

Went to the hospital this morning for my eye examination. No lazering this time, but have to go back in 3 months this time. Sight test could have been better.

Met a lovely lady afterwards while getting coffee. When I got mine I went and sat with her. We were chatting for nearly an hour about our children and of course our hospital experiences. Enjoyed it.
Was so tired so went to bed this afternoon from 3.30 til 6.30. So just had dinner.

Here is food for today Thursday 26th June

Hexs milk and 2 bread
B: 2 eggs, 2 bacon, mushrooms. 2 small toms & 2 toast.
S: Freddo (3 I think)
L; Low fat noodles (they have changed them, not so nice) large peach.
Ham in wm roll (6)
D: 2 small pork loin chops, fresh runner beans (my favourite) Frozen berries & yogurt.
(did cook one of those leek & ham cheese pasta packs, horrible. Did not eat.
May have some pineapple later.

Syns 9

Hope you have all had a good food day as well as a good day. I expect I won`t be going to bed too early tonight. Feel the most awake I have for a while.

Not a very good evening here, a bit blowy and looks wintery too otherwise I would have done some gardening.

Great day for leader of the team Nanny Doreen! Well done. :D
Results in from me are another tick for the team! All in with allowances both calories and SW syns. Yay! :p
So team Doreen looking good so far today. Wheres our partners? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We just waiting to hear what sort of day Upndown has had.
I joined that Honk thread today. Decided after doing todays honk that I will honk the morning after just in case of midnight feasts.

:dragon:

Haha. Great idea. If i syn at night i put it on next days so dont feel guilty then. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Went to the hospital this morning for my eye examination. No lazering this time, but have to go back in 3 months this time. Sight test could have been better.

Met a lovely lady afterwards while getting coffee. When I got mine I went and sat with her. We were chatting for nearly an hour about our children and of course our hospital experiences. Enjoyed it.
Was so tired so went to bed this afternoon from 3.30 til 6.30. So just had dinner.

Here is food for today Thursday 26th June

Hexs milk and 2 bread
B: 2 eggs, 2 bacon, mushrooms. 2 small toms & 2 toast.
S: Freddo (3 I think)
L; Low fat noodles (they have changed them, not so nice) large peach.
Ham in wm roll (6)
D: 2 small pork loin chops, fresh runner beans (my favourite) Frozen berries & yogurt.
(did cook one of those leek & ham cheese pasta packs, horrible. Did not eat.
May have some pineapple later.

Syns 9

Sorry to hear ur eye test cd have gone better - but at least no lazering - always good to have a cuppa and a chat eh? Another on plan day in the bag too - well done - are u getting weighed 2moro - let us know how u get on x

Haha. Great idea. If i syn at night i put it on next days so dont feel guilty then. X

Good idea. Will try and do that in the future.:rolleyes:

It's a great idea - will copy that in future but might be tough if I go on a monster binge - cd mean a month without treats hmmm... :eek:

Hi - late tonight - will explain why another time - too tired now!! Day went well up to half an hour ago - oh no......

B: porage oats, ff yog, berries
L: ham sarnie and banana
T: bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes
Treats: WW wafer biscuit and savoury crisps

What a good girl I hear u say BUT THEN :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

for no reason at all I have choc, more choc, biscuits more biscuits - u get the picture WHY, OH WHY OH WHY???????????????????????????????????????

Back