NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hello. Ive had a funny day food wise. I spent the mrnung and afternoon feeling I had no appetite at all and this evening Ive got this hunger that nothing seems to touch.
Food today- 2 toast. lunch- morrisons cafe jacket potato with chilli for the lighter appetite lol. banana. a quorn lamb grill with plain rice. I did a stir fry but it was dreadful and it went in the bin. strawberries. a cheese snack a jack with a blue cheese laughing cow triangle.
Doreen do you mind if I post my food on your thread?

Oh gosh, it must be something in the air,along you all hungry! It's not reached here yet but I'm forearmed with ten mullerlight a, loads of fruit and veg, salad and a couple of treats if I need them (a Walkers FrenchFries, Cadburys Fudge Finger in the freezer, so it lasts for ages 5syns and lots of Alpen Lights). Iys been really really hot and humid here, which I really don't do well in but we have visitors over the next four days so had to get all the washing, ironing and a good clean through done, I certainly should have sweated off a few extra calories!
Hope the munchies don't strike again tomorrow all of you. Weigh In for me in the morning, hoping for at least a lb off but we'll see.
Nightie night, I'm off to lay on top of the bedcovers ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh gosh, it must be something in the air,along you all hungry! It's not reached here yet but I'm forearmed with ten mullerlight a, loads of fruit and veg, salad and a couple of treats if I need them (a Walkers FrenchFries, Cadburys Fudge Finger in the freezer, so it lasts for ages 5syns and lots of Alpen Lights). Iys been really really hot and humid here, which I really don't do well in but we have visitors over the next four days so had to get all the washing, ironing and a good clean through done, I certainly should have sweated off a few extra calories!
Hope the munchies don't strike again tomorrow all of you. Weigh In for me in the morning, hoping for at least a lb off but we'll see.

I'll try and trap the N Wales hungry patch in my garden shed! I'm feeling more positive for 2moro (along with a yucky feeling!)

Feel for u sorting out the house in this heat - hope u can relax and enjoy the weekend with ur visitors xx

Hello. Ive had a funny day food wise. I spent the mrnung and afternoon feeling I had no appetite at all and this evening Ive got this hunger that nothing seems to touch.
Food today- 2 toast. lunch- morrisons cafe jacket potato with chilli for the lighter appetite lol. banana. a quorn lamb grill with plain rice. I did a stir fry but it was dreadful and it went in the bin. strawberries. a cheese snack a jack with a blue cheese laughing cow triangle.

Oh no I hate it when I cook and have to throw the meal away! As Cloudy said - what's the matter with us all today? I try and send some positive vibes around (keeping some for me of course!) Here's to a better day tomorrow x

Meant to say - hope u have a restful night and the loss ur hoping for 2moro - let us know how u get on x

2lb off :). Hooray :) :)

Loads of thunder, lightning and rained here overnight, love a good storm me but not that it woke me up and then I felt hungry! Managed to avoid going down and raiding the fridge though but starving now :)

Busy day, so best shift ma bum while it's still cool'ish, it's getting humid already though. Have a good'un all :)

U cd keep the million - u'd have earned it - but I've give u as much as I cd afford if u had the answer to this overeating lark. I've heard of Overeaters Anonymous - is that the one u mean? I've read about it - has it helped ur brother I wonder?

Ur family will either have arrived or soon too - hope u can keep on track if that's ur plan or enjoy the food freedom if ur having a break xx

DIL Davina`a mum has come today, at the moment she has gone to the hairdressers to have her hair cut. Takes her 1.1/2 hrs to get here, but likes the hairdresser.

Ananymous, yes that is the word. He is losing weight since going. Theyare not a slimming club but just somewhere where you go to talk about overeating. He tells me that he now does not eat between meals and that is working for him. His DIL does his food and for 2 wks he did not have anything else. However he was in Hoddesden one day this week and saw a Pie & Mash shop, and stopped and had some. Very difficult to pass a pie and mash shop. I told him that this was just a part of life and to let it go and carry on - he says he has. It seems to work for him, I think it is also having someone to talk to.
Thanks for being generous and letting me have the million x :)

I don`t mind at all Mo, the more the merrier, it is easier to see what everyone is doing too. I have heard the Morrisons cafe is pretty good. Shame about the stir fry. I am not very good at stir frys, they don`t go to well for me at all.

Looking forward to seeing your food, good and bad. xx

I don`t mind at all Mo, the more the merrier, it is easier to see what everyone is doing too. I have heard the Morrisons cafe is pretty good. Shame about the stir fry. I am not very good at stir frys, they don`t go to well for me at all.

Looking forward to seeing your food, good and bad. xx

Ur very generous letting us do our food diaries here - as u say it's an easy way of seeing what we're all up too!

Loads of thunder, lightning and rained here overnight, love a good storm me but not that it woke me up and then I felt hungry! Managed to avoid going down and raiding the fridge though but starving now :)

Well done Cloudy for your loss. Fantastic. I also hope the munchies don`t reach you too, I am hungry today, but just going to start dinner.

We had lots of thunder apparently down here too overnight. I only heard one thunder but no more. I guess I must have gone back to sleep. I was and am tired.
It is a lovely day today, not complaining but too hot for me.
Popped into Friday sw class today for a coffee. One of the girls had her new baby daughter with her. The lady that takes the money asked to hold her, the baby that is, unfortunately somehow the coffee on the table got knocked over and went all over the computer ............. It stopped working. Disaster still quite a few people to weigh in but cannot be done manually, have to use the card to pay and weigh. Don`t know how it ended up, I left.

Ur very generous letting us do our food diaries here - as u say it's an easy way of seeing what we're all up too!

Yes and we can keep an eye on each other:giggle: No fighting now ladies, :copon:, we will have a group hug instead.:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Hello Doreen. Thank you for letting me post my food here. Wow your SW visit was eventful wasnt it? I did my swimming but decided to swim for an hour ( I only swim breast stroke as I cant do crawl) instead of counting lengths and did ....... 100 lengths!! which is 50 of a standard pool. I was delighted.
And I tried the magic porridge for breakfast and I thought it was delicious.

Well done Cloudy for your loss. Fantastic. I also hope the munchies don`t reach you too, I am hungry today, but just going to start dinner.

We had lots of thunder apparently down here too overnight. I only heard one thunder but no more. I guess I must have gone back to sleep. I was and am tired.
Popped into Friday sw class today for a coffee. One of the girls had her new baby daughter with her. The lady that takes the money asked to hold her, the baby that is, unfortunately somehow the coffee on the table got knocked over and went all over the computer ............. It stopped working. Disaster still quite a few people to weigh in but cannot be done manually, have to use the card to pay and weigh. Don`t know how it ended up, I left.

Thanks Nanny D, I've been really good so far today, somehow! despite m-in-law arriving with scones, jam and cream, I resisted and luckily they've now all gone! Having a bbq tonight, so I've got a small piece of steak, half a chicken breast and a low-fat sausage, with loads of salad and maybe a couple of new potatoes. That should be fine for me. Might have a Skinny Cow icecream afterwards though as a treat, while they all eat cheesecake and cream.
Oh gosh re the computer at your group, that sounds like a very expensive accident, I hope there is insurance to cover it but still a nuisance if all the info wasn't backed up and takes time to get it sorted. Poor lady must have felt dreadful.
Must go and organise things for bbq now, they'd popped out for a walk but back now.
Have a lovely weekend all of you x

That`s what we said about insurance. It was an accident, but yes a very exoensive one. Poor people. I don`t know what will happen next. Jaynes next class is Monday eveining. I am sure if there is a problem it will be on our facebook.

Top marks for resisting scones and cream Cloudy.

Busy day, so best shift ma bum while it's still cool'ish, it's getting humid already though. Have a good'un all :)

Well done on the 2lbs loss - bet ur were chuffed!

Oooh-er that was a disaster - poor ppl who were anxiously waiting to get weighed - bet the ones expecting a gain were secretly relieved!!

Friday 18th July

Hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

B: 2 eggs in 2 toast.
L: McCains Jacket (1syn) beans. 1 slice ham Strawberries
D: 4 WW Sausages (1/2 each so 2 syns) mashed potato beans. Fresh pineapple

May have a sarni later for 6 syns

Decided not to have sarni. Easier when I have company

But forgot my black pudding. 2 syns
Still only 5 syns

Last edited:
Thanks Nanny D, I've been really good so far today, somehow! despite m-in-law arriving with scones, jam and cream, I resisted and luckily they've now all gone! Having a bbq tonight, so I've got a small piece of steak, half a chicken breast and a low-fat sausage, with loads of salad and maybe a couple of new potatoes. That should be fine for me. Might have a Skinny Cow icecream afterwards though as a treat, while they all eat cheesecake and cream.
Oh gosh re the computer at your group, that sounds like a very expensive accident, I hope there is insurance to cover it but still a nuisance if all the info wasn't backed up and takes time to get it sorted. Poor lady must have felt dreadful.
Must go and organise things for bbq now, they'd popped out for a walk but back now.
Have a lovely weekend all of you x

Very organised and restrained with ur food - well done!

Friday 18th July

Hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

B: 2 eggs in 2 toast.
L: McCains Jacket (1syn) beans. 1 slice ham Strawberries
D: 4 WW Sausages (1/2 each so 2 syns) mashed potato beans. Fresh pineapple

May have a sarni later for 6 syns

Looking good Doreen xx

Back