NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Syns for yesterday were 15 as I had a bit more Baileys than intended.

Saturday 6th September

Hexa`s milk. 40g l.f.cheese
hexb`s 230g spud with skin. ?

B: eggs, bacon & mushrooms

S: banana

L: Salad - lettuce, sliced grapes toms spring onions baby beets sliced gherkin 2 eggs 2 sausages (2 syns) 50ml xl mayo (1 syn)Cheese grated over (hea)
Few grapes & a mullerlight yogurt.

D: Largish pork chop with roasted BNS small potatoes (Heb) Onions & courgette
15ml sweet chilli sauce (1.1/2 syns)
Jelly (1.1/2 syns)with fruit and mullerlight

Banana x 2 few grapes.

6 syns.

Last edited:
Doreen!! You are doing brilliantly on your food. I see more salad too! I've just munched through mine, with hard boiled egg and ham.
I know you're going to be away for a few days but as long as you can keep mostly on track, with just a few extras then I reckon you'll likely still have a loss next weigh in.
I love to see my friends losing well, it keeps me wanting to stay on plan too, so as Linda says, it's motivating for us too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

What a smashing reply. Thank you so much Upndown. I must say it did encourage me even more. Hope I can be as good next week with the children. I am sure I can.

Glad you liked it - well deserved - it's good to hear you so positive - I believe that success breeds success and your success is inspiring me - and others I'm sure!!

Not such a good day for me - but you'll see why .....

B: ff yog and banana
L: cheese salad and bread HEA and an orange
T: left over SW chicken, bacon and tiny bit of stuffing 1 syn? carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn
Snacks: ice cream at the beach - couldn't resist! 12 syns, pear and a peach

Whilst we took Owen (2 yrs old) to beach - his parents went shopping and came back with a choc muffin (a zillion syns) each for hubby, Owen and me - it would have been churlish to say no ha ha!! so that blew my efforts today.

I have 12 for lunch 2moro - all SW friendly apart from 2 shop bought desserts - selected cos I don't like them - so hope to be on plan 2moro and the rest of the week!!

Hope you've all had a good day and another one 2moro!! xx

Doreen!! You are doing brilliantly on your food. I see more salad too! I've just munched through mine, with hard boiled egg and ham.
I know you're going to be away for a few days but as long as you can keep mostly on track, with just a few extras then I reckon you'll likely still have a loss next weigh in.
I love to see my friends losing well, it keeps me wanting to stay on plan too, so as Linda says, it's motivating for us too. :)

Totally agree Linda - it's so lovely keeping in touch with you all and altho' I've been wavering for too long - you're all helping me no losing it totally!! I'll pop over to your thread now xx

Syns for yesterday were 15 as I had a bit more Baileys than intended.

Saturday 6th September

Hexa`s milk. 40g l.f.cheese
hexb`s 230g spud with skin. ?

B: eggs, bacon & mushrooms

S: banana

L: Salad - lettuce, sliced grapes toms spring onions baby beets sliced gherkin 2 eggs 2 sausages (2 syns) 50ml xl mayo (1 syn)Cheese grated over (hea)
Few grapes & a mullerlight yogurt.

D: Largish pork chop with roasted BNS small potatoes (Heb) Onions & courgette
15ml sweet chilli sauce (1.1/2 syns)
Jelly (1.1/2 syns)with fruit and mullerlight

Banana x 2 few grapes.

6 syns.

Wow Doreen - it just keeps getting better and better - well done xx

A good day. Always harder with company. Well done on resisting cheese and biscuits. I may get weighed WED, don`t know yet. I am glad I am giving you inspiration. :)

Thanks Doreen - good luck with WI :)

Thanks Doreen - good luck with WI :)

Morning ladies, have a lovely Sunday. No particular plans here yet, lazing around the house but probably a long walk later.
Hope your lunch for 12 goes well Linda and watch out for those puds! ;)

You ladies are amazing. I need a leaf out of your books. So supportive, motivational, inspirational. Thank you all for being around it really makes me want to be like you. Thank you. Happy sunday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey, remember yours was the first diary I ever read properly and that was MY motivation, so I have you to thank for getting my Mins SW journey off to a flying start :)
Now I'm inspired by all my Mins friends, couldn't do it alone I'm sure x

Hello Everyone. I weighed today and I have finally dropped just below 11 stone!!! I am so delighted. I can't remember the last time. :)

Hello Everyone. I weighed today and I have finally dropped just below 11 stone!!! I am so delighted. I can't remember the last time. :)

Oh that's so good Mo! What a thrill when you saw it on the scales. Did you cheer out loud? I would. Well I hope I will in the not too distant future but need to get under 12 first lol. ;)

Thank you Cloudy. Yes I cheered. The scales have been tormenting me the last couple of days. I know I shouldnt weigh everyday but I knew it was close. :)

Hope you have all had a good Sunday. Good weather down here.
I have done quite a lot in the back garden today. Not too hot so was out there for a couple of hours. Half of it was deadheading roses and getting rid of weeds. Not done this since end of July. Green bin 1/2 full.
Next hour getting all the ivy down that hangs over my back fence. Lots of stretching for this as so high. Had a rest after that 2 hrs. Green bin nearly full.
Went to visit a friend this afternoon. Had T and biscuits.

The ivy mentioned above is still on the shed in the garden behind me along with other rubbish so am hoping to stand on a 1ft high stool to get some of that down tomorrow before I go away Tuesday.

Have had a productive day. First one for ages.

Sunday 7th September GREEN DAY

Hexa`s milk and 40g half fat cheese
hexb`s 80g lean mince.

B: 2 eggs, baked beans and fried spuds.

L: Jelly (1.1/2) with strawberries and mullerlight
2 rich tea biscuits (4)

D: Mince, broccoli runner beans onions oxo mush tom puree. Lots mashed potato.
Frozen berries and mullerlight.

SO FAR 5.1/2 SYNS

Hello Doreen. You have had a brilliant day. Cloudy had the same thiught as me, please be careful you dont fall tomorrow. :)

Thank you both. That is just what my neighbour said to me 5 minutes ago. I will be careful and if I don`t feel safe I won`t do it. xx

Could you make sure someone knows when you're going out there and then when you're finished? That's what my neighbour used to do when he was working in his garden cutting his hedges, just so I could listen out and he'd knock on the wall three times when he was finished safely. Even when I was a lot younger and fitter, when I worked in the manor garden, I'd make sure someone knew where I was and about how long I'd be if I was doing something off the ground.

Back