NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hello Everyone. Yes Cloudy the knitting does stop me from eating! Mind you I like watching Masterchef the Professionals and I always end up wanting a snack whether I'm knitting or not lol :party0051::eating:

Yes I know the feeling, when Bake Off was on, I always wanted cake!

Good evening Ladies hope you're both well x
Hi - yes I'm fine - off out for a meal now - was hoping to stay on plan but ....... Doreen is is busy 'nannying' I think!!Xx

Last edited:
Well a red faced Upndown reporting in! I've just come in after an evening out (after a v light food day) I had diet cokes - and a steak with veg and salad & asked for no butter/no dressing - it's one of our fave restaurants and it was fab!

so far so good - they don't offer offer light puds so I asked if the could do me a fruit salad - the waitress went to ask - came back and said no - so what did I do - only ordered choc brownie, with choc sauce & honeycomb ice cream!

reckon that's blown this week!

oh no! mind you, i bet it tasted good! i love icecream, honeycomb is especially good! You never know, the scales might not have seen ;)

Maybe but I feel like a bid fat heffalump right now!

Maybe but I feel like a bid fat heffalump right now!

No way. You can't possibly have done that much damage with one pudding. Realistically you have two choices, drink loads of water and eat very lightly tomorrow before Friday weigh in. Or just carry on as you have been, usual SW plan and accept whatever the scales show this week.
It honestly isn't that bad, though I know you'll be beating yourself up about it. What's done is done twinny and we've all been there. Concentrate on the good you've done all week and don't let one meal out of the weeks 21 meals spoil that.
You can do this, you just have to want to enough. Xxx

No way. You can't possibly have done that much damage with one pudding. Realistically you have two choices, drink loads of water and eat very lightly tomorrow before Friday weigh in. Or just carry on as you have been, usual SW plan and accept whatever the scales show this week.
It honestly isn't that bad, though I know you'll be beating yourself up about it. What's done is done twinny and we've all been there. Concentrate on the good you've done all week and don't let one meal out of the weeks 21 meals spoil that.
You can do this, you just have to want to enough. Xxx

yes ur right and thx for that pep talk - I will go light today - hubby has taken a rare 2 days off but that won't affect my food - think we'll be going for a long walk thro our local ancient woodlands today - very pretty with the autumn colours and it's a hilly area so will burn some calories off too! Hope u have a nice day and know u'll be super duper again with ur food b4 2moro's WI! Xx

Ooh your walk sounds lovely. Its dull and dreary here at the moment but we'll try and get out for a walk later as I don't feel like being stuck in doors all day. Hope that food monster doesn't escape, keep your shield up!! I started the day starving, I think the carbs I had yesterday actually make me feel hungrier. Have had fruit, yogurt and scan bran cake this morning, and an extra coffee, as that makes me feel fuller. I've hoovered and dusted but that's the extent of housework today, if I can manage it :)
Little one has just woken up from her nap, so I'm off to play block towers, hehe. xx

Ooh your walk sounds lovely. Its dull and dreary here at the moment but we'll try and get out for a walk later as I don't feel like being stuck in doors all day. Hope that food monster doesn't escape, keep your shield up!! I started the day starving, I think the carbs I had yesterday actually make me feel hungrier. Have had fruit, yogurt and scan bran cake this morning, and an extra coffee, as that makes me feel fuller. I've hoovered and dusted but that's the extent of housework today, if I can manage it :)
Little one has just woken up from her nap, so I'm off to play block towers, hehe. xx

well all plans are off - school rang saying Poppy's unwell - we picked her up - she looks pale but think she's just tired - school had a long day out yest - so she's chilling on the sofa now!

Enjoy the the block towering!x

Hope everyone's ok and had a good day - here hubby and I have gone down with Poppy's bug - so that's sorted my food out for the day! Will report in on WI 2moro!!xx

Hello Upndown sorry to hear you, hubby and Poppy are all poorly. Hope you are feeling tons better soon. :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hugs to my germy twin. You need to get better double quick, I don't like you being poorly!

You might not feel like celebrating for me but my scales were kind today nice lost 2.5lbs which gets me into the 11s yay and my four stone award. Will update my stats later. Dead chuffed I am :)
Hope you soon feel better again, all of you xx

Sorry to hear you are all poorly hope you get better soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sts for me this week - grateful for that as it's not been a good week! Well done to Linda (cloudy) a fantastic achievement!!xx

Sorry to hear you are all poorly hope you get better soon

Thx it's just a bug and hopefully we'll be ok in a few days!

Hugs to my germy twin. You need to get better double quick, I don't like you being poorly!

You might not feel like celebrating for me but my scales were kind today nice lost 2.5lbs which gets me into the 11s yay and my four stone award. Will update my stats later. Dead chuffed I am :)
Hope you soon feel better again, all of you xx

yes just been to ur thread - and I'm really chuffed for u - u've resisted every temptation this week and it's paid off - losing 4 stone in 6 weeks is a real achievement!,xx

Sts for me this week - grateful for that as it's not been a good week! Well done to Linda (cloudy) a fantastic achievement!!xx

Well done upndown a sts is always good esp when you have had a difficult week

yes just been to ur thread - and I'm really chuffed for u - u've resisted every temptation this week and it's paid off - losing 4 stone in 6 weeks is a real achievement!,xx

Where did my reply to this go this morning? :(
Sorry, I definitely typed a reply but it's not showing. Gosh, I'd be very worried if I'd lost that much in six weeks lol but I'm glad it's got my November total up. Just have to keep it off now as I don't want to see the twelves again!

How are you feeling now? Have you been sick or just feeling grotty? Hope you're managing to drink plenty. Such a pain that it was your hubs days off too, so they were wasted :(
Get well soon, all of you xx

Back