NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Yuk, me no likey you being unwell :( though a cooking break is nice). Be better soon xx

Hope everyone is ok and on plan.

We have no appetite so that's the good news & and no cookng! Drinking lots but bug's gone on our chests now - so feeling roughx

Oh hope you get better soon x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hope everyone is ok and on plan.

We have no appetite so that's the good news & and no cookng! Drinking lots but bug's gone on our chests now - so feeling roughx

Feel better very soon Upndown.

No I have not stuck to plan. Gonna put food on as I eat it for a while. Have really caught up on my sleep and have done a bit of walking.

Not sticking to plan so I am going to put food on here as I go along. Will put finished at the end when all down.

Tuesday 25th November.

Hexa Milk. heab 2 wm bread.

B: 2 bacon, mushrooms & 2 eggs with h/e toast. Coffee x 2.

L: 2 pears. A walk & T in garden centre

D: Chilli & rice, lots of carrot & onion in it.
Frozen berries & yogurt.

Thats it for today.

Last edited:
Feel better very soon Upndown.

No I have not stuck to plan. Gonna put food on as I eat it for a while. Have really caught up on my sleep and have done a bit of walking.

Good to see you Doreen. Glad you've managed to catch up on your sleep, it can sometimes take a while to get back into your normal routine, can't it? Good idea re putting your food up as you go.... and it looks good today so far. x

Hi all, hope it's been a good day. I've been trimmed and coloured at the hairdressers, so looking respectable again but very tired today, so will be an easy tea of jacket potatoes and salad, watch a bit of tv then off to bed xx

I am going to watch Holby City then I am off to bed. About 9pm then.

Hair trim tomorrow and then breakfast out with friend.

Hello Everybody. It is hairdresser week I think. Sorry you are still not well Upndown . :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hello Everybody. It is hairdresser week I think. Sorry you are still not well Upndown . :flowers::flowers::flowers:

thx Mo - nice to see your post - but I woke up this morning and felt much better - so set to with boring housework - place looked grimy after days of neglect - now done in - so off to bed soon!

well still here - said I was going to bed in an hour ago! been on phone to DiL and son - between catching up on diaries - gosh what a lot happens on Minis in a few days !!!

I'm feeling much better today - but luckily not got a big appetite - just fancied some tasty stuff! here's my food:

RED DAY - fancied double HEs!!

b: chewy d cereal bar - HEB
l: HEB toast with marmite and HEA half parmesan half low fat cheese and tomatoes
t: small but tasty portion of diced braising steak and onions with (the other) Linda's crushed potato topped with HEA half and half cheese as before ( v tasty), with carrots, petit pois and sweetcorn
syns - choc 5

EDIT: oops need to syn half a medium potato and spoonful of sweetcorn & petit pois- not sure of syns??? Note to self - be v careful what I'm eating when not on EE! Probably better to plan every mouthful!!

Last edited:
Glad to hear you feel much better today.
I would prob count it as an ee and syn the extra hea which would be six each so in total you would have had 17 syns not that bad esp when you aren't feeling well.
Have a lovely day

Glad to hear you feel much better today.
I would prob count it as an ee and syn the extra hea which would be six each so in total you would have had 17 syns not that bad esp when you aren't feeling well.
Have a lovely day

Thx - that's a good idea - I only had doll sized portions so probably not too bad! Hope u have a good day xx

Glad you are feeling much better Upndown. Try not to do too much you will wear yourself out (hark who`s talking, I do it too.)
Enjoy your rests when you can.

xxx:bighug:

Wednesday 26th November.

Went to garden centre for breakfast (not very nice. Luke warm on cold plates and fried egg hard)
Had 1 egg, crispy bacon, sliced mush, small sausage, crispy black pudding and 3 slices of my own bread (2.1/2 syns)

Lunch before over 50`s club will be pears.

Dinner will be chicken chasseur (2 syns) with boiled rice.
followed by frozen berries & yogurt.

That is 4.1/2 syns I can count. Rest is for breakfast. Don`t reckon I will have that again. Shame

Wednesday 26th November.

Went to garden centre for breakfast (not very nice. Luke warm on cold plates and fried egg hard)
Had 1 egg, crispy bacon, sliced mush, small sausage, crispy black pudding and 3 slices of my own bread (2.1/2 syns)

Lunch before over 50`s club will be pears.

Dinner will be chicken chasseur (2 syns) with boiled rice.
followed by frozen berries & yogurt.

That is 4.1/2 syns I can count. Rest is for breakfast. Don`t reckon I will have that again. Shame

Nice to read ur post - but boo to the rubbish brekkie - disappointing and a waste of money - us Brits aren't good complaining are we?

good on plan day there Doreen - enjoy ur over 50s club - just doing a few bits today - so no rushing around for me!xx

The lady who owns the tea place - Helena - will ask me next time I see her if I enjoyed it. She knows I will tell her the truth very nicely. Won`t make any difference tho`. If she asks I will say if not I won`t.

We used to have breakfast there such a lot until they changed the menu for breakfasts and the price of course.
Will still go down for tea tomorrow.

Off out now. xx

The lady who owns the tea place - Helena - will ask me next time I see her if I enjoyed it. She knows I will tell her the truth very nicely. Won`t make any difference tho`. If she asks I will say if not I won`t.

We used to have breakfast there such a lot until they changed the menu for breakfasts and the price of course.
Will still go down for tea tomorrow.

Off out now. xx

Yes that's a good thing to do - I'm sure she'll be grateful for your honesty - she needs to change things or she'll be losing lots of business! Xx

Back