NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

I was still in pain most of Friday. Just nagging now. No painkillers so far Saturday.

Food for Friday 5th Dec.

B. Scambled eggs & mushrooms & coffee
L: Latte, BNS soup 1 shortbread biscuit.
D: Fish & chips from the chippy. First meal I have eaten & really enjoyed this week. Forget the syns.

Last edited:
Saturday food.

B: Sliced mushrooms & 2 fried eggs.

L: Took dog for a walk & stopped at cafe for a Latte from allowance

D: BNS soup. Beef & carrot casserole. broccoli & mashed spud. Gravy grans tsp 1 syn
Frozen fruits & yogurt.

xtra 100ml skimmed milk. 2 syns

In case you wondering about the dog, DIL has fetched Flynn down for a party so I am looking after the dog for a few hours to save leaving him at home for too long. Good for me.

Last edited:
Just a quickie b4 the b'day fireworks! Having a good time - on plan so far! Hope u feel better soon Doreen and ur all enjoying the weekend xxx

Just a quickie b4 the b'day fireworks! Having a good time - on plan so far! Hope u feel better soon Doreen and ur all enjoying the weekend xxx

Hope you having a good time Linda. Mouth feels good now. Have been asked to go to Haverhill Sunday till Wednesday morning. Will try and get on minis and stick to plan as have over 50`s lunch Wed. (apart from the fish and chips of course)

Hope it all went well. Well done staying on plan, sometimes it's easier when you're so busy, don't you think. Enjoy today xx

Hope it all went well. Well done staying on plan, sometimes it's easier when you're so busy, don't you think. Enjoy today xx
Hope everyone's well? Yes it is easier when busy and with 3 slim young women eating like sparrows to maintain their sylph like figures too! We're all eating out for lunch - I've decided in a salmon Salad and banana waffle And hope no sweets on way home!xx

Hope you having a good time Linda. Mouth feels good now. Have been asked to go to Haverhill Sunday till Wednesday morning. Will try and get on minis and stick to plan as have over 50`s lunch Wed. (apart from the fish and chips of course)
Glad ur mouth is better - enjoy ur time with the children and over 50s xxx

Hope your mouth's still behaving and you're not in any pain Doreen and that everyone else is ok too!

Home now - we've had a lovely weekend but shattered! Food not quite as planned but not toooo bad - well see what u think!

b: bacon, tomato 1 slice toast (crusts removed) HEB? half a portion of butter Syns? - a few seeds & dried fruit HEB?l:Turkey, carrots, Brussel sprouts, bit of gravy, roasties, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding - Syns?
dessert - ice cream & strawbs
t: satsuma, banana, grapes, yogurt

I'm not going to work out the Syns- know it's not brilliant but it could have been a lot worse! I'll try to have a couple of Success Express days this week to make up for today

Hello Everybody. I hope everyone is happy and keeping warm. It's really turned bitterly cold.:23::23::23::23::winter_brr::winter_brr::23::23::23::23::26:

Hello Everybody. I hope everyone is happy and keeping warm. It's really turned bitterly cold.:23::23::23::23::winter_brr::winter_brr::23::23::23::23::26:
Hi Mo - good to hear from u! Yes it's def thermal vest time! Love ur graphics and hope ur still swimming ur way to target - ur very close now!xx

Hope your mouth's still behaving and you're not in any pain Doreen and that everyone else is ok too!

Home now - we've had a lovely weekend but shattered! Food not quite as planned but not toooo bad - well see what u think!

b: bacon, tomato 1 slice toast (crusts removed) HEB? half a portion of butter Syns?- a few seeds & dried fruit HEB?l:Turkey, carrots, Brussel sprouts, bit of gravy, roasties, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding - Syns?
dessert - ice cream & strawbs
t: satsuma, banana, grapes, yogurt

I'm not going to work out the Syns- know it's not brilliant but it could have been a lot worse! I'll try to have a couple of Success Express days this week to make up for today

I think.... for a weekend away, you've done amazingly well. There could have been a huge list of very synful food on this post but nope, you've been very determined to stick with it and protect your 2lbs off from last week. A couple or more of Success Express days and you could well be looking at another good loss. Oh I do hope so, its great to see you're such a loser, hehe :p
Will be looking forward to your food reports this coming week. x

Oh I love those shivery little guys... very cute. Its not as bad down her in the South East but the forecast is for it to get a bit colder. At the moment I'm toasty warm on the sofa with my jim jams on and the heating has barely been on! Must admit when we popped out this afternoon, the wind did feel decidedly brisk though. :)
Stay warm and well Mo and don't forget to keep popping in! x

I think.... for a weekend away, you've done amazingly well. There could have been a huge list of very synful food on this post but nope, you've been very determined to stick with it and protect your 2lbs off from last week. A couple or more of Success Express days and you could well be looking at another good loss. Oh I do hope so, its great to see you're such a loser, hehe :p
Will be looking forward to your food reports this coming week. x

Thanks and let's hope I can stick to the plan - when I got up this morning it was soooo cold I could have had a feast but didn't!! Need to sort bags etc out and wrap some gifts - make soup and something with chicken for tea!xx

I, too, love your graphics, Mo! They look amazing! Wish I knew how to do these extras. Instead, I have to stick to just doing them manually! :D

Kathy xx

Soup is wonderful when the weather is cold. It fills you up and makes you feel warm. Hope everyone has had a good day.:smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842:

Well hope everyone's been ok today - our final push up to Christmas - we can do it together I reckon - but temptation all around!! I made a veg soup and a curry - am I the only one who sometimes gets fed up of chopping veg and cooking? Here's how my day went:

B: fruit salad - banana, plum, 2 pears - didn't fancy yogurt - too cold!
L: Corn on the cob and SW minestrone soup - tin toms, chopped yellow and red peppers, leeks, celery, carrots, onions, garlic, stock cubes 1 beef - 1 veg, lo salt and black pepper
T: I adapted Chocko's Chicken and Cardamom Curry cos I didn't have all her recipe's ingredients - fab I can recommend - thankfully I made double the amount - so more 2moro or the freezer!! Rice - dessert - fruit and yogurt this evening ok but bit cold! Had a piece of cheese HEA

Soup is wonderful when the weather is cold. It fills you up and makes you feel warm. Hope everyone has had a good day.:smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842:

hi - loving ur pics again - yes soup in a saviour in this weather! @Hope ur ok - is it too cold to swim??xx

Well hope everyone's been ok today - our final push up to Christmas - we can do it together I reckon - but temptation all around!! I made a veg soup and a curry - am I the only one who sometimes gets fed up of chopping veg and cooking? Here's how my day went:

B: fruit salad - banana, plum, 2 pears - didn't fancy yogurt - too cold!
L: Corn on the cob and SW minestrone soup - tin toms, chopped yellow and red peppers, leeks, celery, carrots, onions, garlic, stock cubes 1 beef - 1 veg, lo salt and black pepper
T: I adapted Chocko's Chicken and Cardamom Curry cos I didn't have all her recipe's ingredients - fab I can recommend - thankfully I made double the amount - so more 2moro or the freezer!! Rice - dessert - fruit and yogurt this evening ok but bit cold! Had a piece of cheese HEA

No I just moaned about cooking and preparation elsewhere :( but its the daily grind of it that I dislike, not the actual cooking part. Don't get me started again, I've already whinged on poor Cheryls diary :rolleyes:
Today it doesn't feel like I could lose a single lb before Christmas... on the other hand I could easily gain quite a few :eek: but hoping that in a few days, I'll feel less despondent about the whole thing.
Anyway, before I depress all of Mins, I'm going to take myself off to bed. Night night xx

Back