NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Flynn is back to school today so he will have get to have his school party. Mum is around in case he gets any pain again.
He missed his Nativity, not sure what part he was to play, but apparently he does not seem too bothered.

He keeps telling anyone who asks that he wants a fishing rod for Christmas. Got the last one in Argos. Dad will take it home with him this weekend as he is coming down for the Xmas stockings.

You know what, I am really pleased with myself :bliss: I have the kids favourite sweets in my fridge and I have not touched them. Maltesers, Wispa Gold, M&M`s and Chocolate Orange.
Better wrap them now.

Gosh, well done on that big loss Doreen, what a good one! Glad to see Flynn isn't going to miss his Christmas party and feeling better.
Good going on leaving those chocs alone too, it paid off on the scales.
I forget now, where are you going to be at Christmas, home or away? Xx

Gosh, well done on that big loss Doreen, what a good one! Glad to see Flynn isn't going to miss his Christmas party and feeling better.
Good going on leaving those chocs alone too, it paid off on the scales.
I forget now, where are you going to be at Christmas, home or away? Xx

Going to see the kids xmas morning, Looking forward to it. What about you?

Chocs all wrapped now. Shame about my gain last week. But at least I made up for it.

For the week before Christmas I think that was a smashing loss!
We're here for Christmas with Lucy and Millie, plus my eldest and her boyfriend and my Grandson. The day after Boxing Day my mother in law is coming to stay for a week, and on the day she comes hubby's two sisters, their husbands and two friends with their daughter are coming too, so that is going to be a busy day and require more food than actual Christmas dinner!

For the week before Christmas I think that was a smashing loss!
We're here for Christmas with Lucy and Millie, plus my eldest and her boyfriend and my Grandson. The day after Boxing Day my mother in law is coming to stay for a week, and on the day she comes hubby's two sisters, their husbands and two friends with their daughter are coming too, so that is going to be a busy day and require more food than actual Christmas dinner!

Wow that is a busy Christmas. Apart from the fun of playing with the Faye, Flynn and the dog a couple of ciders, help clear pots then relax?

Wow well done on the losses Nanny Doreen and Cloudy! Fantastic! :happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

Glad to hear Flynn is feeling better and got to his party.

i haven't been swimming today as we completed on a new house. I'm very excited. We will decorate, move in and then sell this one and we hopefully will be settled. Fingers crossed.:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Friday 19th December ... Lost 4.1/2lbs. Don`t know what happened, nothing in my book. That is what there scales say so lets see if we can do it again. Weighing Wed next week.

Food plan for today Bits & bobs @ club (say 5 syns)
Banana

Lunch:: 2 bacon 2 eggs, 2 bread coffee

Snack:: banana & fromage frais

Dinner 4 sainsbury sausages (4 syns)
boiled spuds, broccoli, onion gravy.
Probably frozen fruit & from frais or mullerlight.

Don`t know what I found inside to stick to plan, but I did. Will try and find again between now and Wed weigh in,

Thats a great loss especially before xmas xx my last weigh in before xmas is xmas eve lol x got over the one thing that would have held me back which was my daughters birthday buffet and i picked at free food from fridge instead lol

i haven't been swimming today as we completed on a new house. I'm very excited. We will decorate, move in and then sell this one and we hopefully will be settled. Fingers crossed.:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

So pleased to hear about your house. Hope you rainbows all work.

Maybe swimming tomorrow with extra gusto. :)

Flynn not so good today, but Mum is fetching them down later as she has to go to work tomorrow.

Thats a great loss especially before xmas xx my last weigh in before xmas is xmas eve lol x got over the one thing that would have held me back which was my daughters birthday buffet and i picked at free food from fridge instead lol

Thanks. I will have another weigh in,. Our Consultant Jayne ( got to be the best there is) has hired a different place for this Wed Xmas eve between 9 and 11 and the same venue New Years eve. I was not good early hours of this morning so must work hard now.

Saturday 20th December

.B: 2 eggs 2 bacon 3 toast (2.1/2 syns)

L: Boiled spuds. 3 pears

D: chicken pieces, boiled or mashed spud, broccoli & processed peas.
Yogurt & frozen fruit

Early hours of this morning I ate a curly wurly 6ysyns) and some maltesers (5 syns) They were left over from xmas wrapping. 11 syns OMG but I did enjoy the maltesers

As my DIL is here overnight may have a Baileys (4.1/2 syns)

So 15 1/2 for the day. That will do.

recount - 18syns whoops

Last edited:
Saturday 20th December

.B: 2 eggs 2 bacon 3 toast (2.1/2 syns)

L: Boiled spuds. 3 pears

D: chicken pieces, boiled or mashed spud, broccoli & processed peas.
Yogurt & frozen fruit

Early hours of this morning I ate a curly wurly 6ysyns) and some maltesers (5 syns) They were left over from xmas wrapping. 11 syns OMG but I did enjoy the maltesers

As my DIL is here overnight may have a Baileys (4.1/2 syns)

So 15 1/2 for the day. That will do.

Yes reckon that's a good day for Chrsitmas week!

So pleased to hear about your house. Hope you rainbows all work.

Maybe swimming tomorrow with extra gusto. :)

Flynn not so good today, but Mum is fetching them down later as she has to go to work tomorrow.

Hope Flynn is brighter now - and u al have fun xx

Friday 19th December ... Lost 4.1/2lbs. Don`t know what happened, nothing in my book. That is what there scales say so lets see if we can do it again. Weighing Wed next week.

Food plan for today Bits & bobs @ club (say 5 syns)
Banana

Lunch:: 2 bacon 2 eggs, 2 bread coffee

Snack:: banana & fromage frais

Dinner 4 sainsbury sausages (4 syns)
boiled spuds, broccoli, onion gravy.
Probably frozen fruit & from frais or mullerlight.

Don`t know what I found inside to stick to plan, but I did. Will try and find again between now and Wed weigh in,

Wow - that's amazing u must feel wonderful - well donexx

(
Flynn is back to school today so he will have get to have his school party. Mum is around in case he gets any pain again.
He missed his Nativity, not sure what part he was to play, but apparently he does not seem too bothered.

He keeps telling anyone who asks that he wants a fishing rod for Christmas. Got the last one in Argos. Dad will take it home with him this weekend as he is coming down for the Xmas stockings.

You know what, I am really pleased with myself :bliss: I have the kids favourite sweets in my fridge and I have not touched them. Maltesers, Wispa Gold, M&M`s and Chocolate Orange.
Better wrap them now.

Super star Doreen - extremely well done!

I left buying the sweets etc till last minute and wrapped (elaborately so I won't open/eat them!) soon them as soon as I Stepped inside the house! Away now and will deliver them on Monday!xx

so pleased u've completed - hope I'll be very happy in ur new home - remember u recently sold a house - it's a tough time isn't it?xx

Ooh how exciting. You're going to be very busy! Good luck xx

Back