NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Sorry to hear Flynn is still not better, he'll get lots of cuddles from you I'm sure. Good luck for your pre Christmas weigh in. X

Well done Nanny Doreen on the loss.

Have a good day everyone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done noreen xx

Doreen even lol xx

Hello Everyone . Thank you for you kind wishes for the new house. I'm pretty absorbed while I'm there with cleaning and working things out. Well done Nanny Doreen. How is Flynn today? I'm cold and sleepy today but think I am starting with a cold. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Hello Everyone . Thank you for you kind wishes for the new house. I'm pretty absorbed while I'm there with cleaning and working things out. Well done Nanny Doreen. How is Flynn today? I'm cold and sleepy today but think I am starting with a cold. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Busy & stressful this house buying and moving. Careful with that cold . Take care Mo,. :bighug:

Flynn has been good today, he has worn me out. When he got here last night he was hot so Mum said to give him Nurofen. Within 10 minutes he was crying with tummy pain. Then he fetched up some liquid which smelt like Nurofen. He is not going to have anymore. Mum had not realised that each time she gave him some he got worse. Is ok on Calpol though.
Am sorry to say that Mum gives the odd dose at different times and this is one way of making a body intolerent to this things.

Thank you for asking.

But am pleased to say he has

Sunday 21st December.

A. Milk. B 2 bread

Breakfast: 2 eggs bacon 2 toast
Dinner: 3 sains sausages. (3 syns) 2 bread. (5 syns) 2 pears.
spread on bread (1.1/2 syns)
Took Faye to KFC. I had diet Pepsi and 4 string chips. Syns ??

Total 9.1/2 syns. plus 4 chips.

It is 7pm ish and they have all gone ice skating. I would have gone and watched If they had said, but am glad they didin`t so I am going to relax in front of the TV and put the bits away in the morning ready for Tuesday when the children are coming back and staying overnight.

Poor Flynn, that doesn't sound much fun. I'd be the same as you and steer clear of the Neurofen.
It is very tiring when they're poorly and you are responsible. We've got Jamie here overnight and it took him ages to go to sleep as he'd been out with his Dad, stuffed full of junk food and over excited. I ended up reading him five stories, the last one he was almost asleep and stayed settled afterwards. He has been having night terrors so hoping he is ok tonight.
I'm looking forward to cuddles in bed with both of my grandchildren tomorrow morning.
We're very lucky really aren't we?

You've done well on your food today, I'm sure the four skinny chips won't have caused any damage.
Hope you (and we) get a peaceful nights sleep. Xx

Yuk, what a pain to get a cold now Mo. Get well soon x

Hi - hope you all had a good weekend - I've not been back long - we had a good weekend the party was great and lovely to catch up with friends.

I was ok on Friday and Saturday but today hasn't been my best day - but will try to have a few low days now - out for a meal on Christmas Eve but should be free to do SW apart from that!

Lovely to see Owen and family - we had fun looking after Owen most of the day on Saturday so Rory and Lynsey could do some last minute shopping and have a meal out - we went out for lunch today - I was on plan for that and b'fast - but ate sweets and stuff on the journey!xx

Sunday 21st December.

A. Milk. B 2 bread

Breakfast: 2 eggs bacon 2 toast
Dinner: 3 sains sausages. (3 syns) 2 bread. (5 syns) 2 pears.
spread on bread (1.1/2 syns)
Took Faye to KFC. I had diet Pepsi and 4 string chips. Syns ??

Total 9.1/2 syns. plus 4 chips.

It is 7pm ish and they have all gone ice skating. I would have gone and watched If they had said, but am glad they didin`t so I am going to relax in front of the TV and put the bits away in the morning ready for Tuesday when the children are coming back and staying overnight.

That's a good food day - think you were best at home - it's tiring looking after young children plus we're busier this week than most!! I had fun at Friday's party and ok on food mostly - Saturday not too bad either but picked on sweets etc on the 4 hour journey home today so that wasn't so good - will try to have a few good days on Mon, Tues, Weds only thing to get in the way is a meal out Christmas Eve evening - and my weak willpower of course xxxx

Busy & stressful this house buying and moving. Careful with that cold . Take care Mo,. :bighug:

Flynn has been good today, he has worn me out. When he got here last night he was hot so Mum said to give him Nurofen. Within 10 minutes he was crying with tummy pain. Then he fetched up some liquid which smelt like Nurofen. He is not going to have anymore. Mum had not realised that each time she gave him some he got worse. Is ok on Calpol though.
Am sorry to say that Mum gives the odd dose at different times and this is one way of making a body intolerent to this things.

Thank you for asking.

But am pleased to say he has

Yes it is tiring looking after the little ones - poor Flynn with the Nurofen - agree with sticking with Calpol as that seems to suit him. Look after you too!xx

Linda, no weekend news? Too busy still having fun? Lol, I'll try look in later xx

Hi - it was pretty busy and didn't like to be on Minis when hubby and I were on our own either - got back a little while ago - so catching up a little but tiring now!xx

Sorry about your cold - how that clears soon - I can imagine you focussing on your new home and good body magic too!! xx

Back