NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hi Doreen - just in case Minis is down or you don't have time to come on again - wishing you a very Happy Christmas - hope the children enjoy your presents and stockings - drive safely - forget about dieting for a few days and we'll all help each other lose any gain in 2015

:26:Wishing you a :xmassign: and a very :new_year: Doreenxx:26:

Thank you so much Linda.
I GOT WEIGHED THIS MORNING AND LOST 1.1/2LBS. THAT IS 6LB IN 2 WEEKS.

Wishing you a merry christmas and happy new yeae too. Have fun and forget for plans for a couple of days.

I won`t now get weighed again till Friday next week so after boxing day will have a week to undo any damage.

:xmassign::new_year::xmastree::dancing_snowman:

My today Xmas Eve.

After weighin I had a banana & 2 coffee.
Then had early lunch with neighbour,.
Panini with bacon, brie and cranberry sauce with salad then a piece of the most glorious lemon cake.
Tonight out to a friend for picks and drinks. Off to Haverhill 7am tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful xmas. :)

Merry Christmas xx

My today Xmas Eve.

After weighin I had a banana & 2 coffee.
Then had early lunch with neighbour,.
Panini with bacon, brie and cranberry sauce with salad then a piece of the most glorious lemon cake.
Tonight out to a friend for picks and drinks. Off to Haverhill 7am tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful xmas. :)

Thanks Doreen - sounds like you've had a lovely day and an early start in the morning - hopefully the roads will be quiet - have a safe journey and enjoy your time with the family xx

Well today was a good day - did a few jobs - then out for a meal - back relaxing now whilst a ham is cooking - here's how food went:

B: boiled egg - a good start eh?
L: SW soup - hope you're impressed?
T: meal out braised lamb with veg - refused dauphinoise potatoes - asked for more veg - had 2 Amaretto& diet coke all ok?

THEN

teddy bear snacks, dates, biscuit, pistachio nuts - oh dear!!

Have a lovely day 2moro everyone!!xx

Its ok since teatime ive gone off plan alltogether but its xmas eve so i aint bothered lol

Happy Christmas Everyone. I hope you all have had a lovely day.:xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmastree::xmastree:

Sat 27th Dec

Brunch . eggs, bacon, mush & beans, 3 bread

Later . 2 ham sandwiches, Frozen fruit, mullerlight x 2

TOTAL 12 SYNS

Sat 27th Dec

Brunch . eggs, bacon, mush & beans, 3 bread

Later . 2 ham sandwiches, Frozen fruit, mullerlight x 2

TOTAL 12 SYNS

wow that's a v light day - well done Doreen - hope u've had a good Christmas?

I've had a sore throat and cold - feel better today - but not done v well food wise - just eaten what I fancied altho made a SW turkey curry today xx

Last edited:
Happy Christmas Everyone. I hope you all have had a lovely day.:xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmastree::xmastree:
thx Mo - hope u have too xx

wow that's a v light day - well done Doreen - hope u've had a good Christmas?

I've had a sore throat and cold - feel better today - but not done v well food wise - just eaten what I fancied altho mad a SW turkey curry today xx

Hi Linda. Hope you had a good Christmas too. It was great being with the children. I have not been too good either. Ok Christmas day, boxing day, sore throat,aching all over and a really bad headache too, came home Sat morning and just did the washing and sat around.
I am feeling a little better today soon. Hope it continues because I think I have the kids for a few days. Depends how Flynn is, he was bad again yesterday. Poor kid.

My neighbour gave me some milk yesterday. I could not have gone down to the shop, I was exhausted. She has offered to get me anything I need, but reckon I have plenty of stuff here. So Kind.

Enjoy your day today Linda.

I will put my food on later but won`t be around much.

Mmmm Turkey curry sound delish. xxxx

Hi Linda. Hope you had a good Christmas too. It was great being with the children. I have not been too good either. Ok Christmas day, boxing day, sore throat,aching all over and a really bad headache too, came home Sat morning and just did the washing and sat around.
I am feeling a little better today soon. Hope it continues because I think I have the kids for a few days. Depends how Flynn is, he was bad again yesterday. Poor kid.

My neighbour gave me some milk yesterday. I could not have gone down to the shop, I was exhausted. She has offered to get me anything I need, but reckon I have plenty of stuff here. So Kind.

Enjoy your day today Linda.

I will put my food on later but won`t be around much.

Mmmm Turkey curry sound delish. xxxx

sounds like u have what I had - I feel better now and hope u do soon - yes u'll need to be 100% when/if the children arrive - glad ur neighbour is looking after you.

Sorry to hear that Flynn's not been well either hope he's feeling better soon - poor little thing.

We're off to MiL's food today, she lives half an hour away but snow has gone and it's bright, sunny & cold.

hoping to have an on plan day - fingers crossed xx

SNOW. OMG Saw sleet down here yesterday but no snow. The kids are waiting for it to come. I love the snow but not to drive in.

Just woke from a 2 hour sleep.

SNOW. OMG Saw sleet down here yesterday but no snow. The kids are waiting for it to come. I love the snow but not to drive in.

Just woke from a 2 hour sleep.

glad u had a rest - should do u good! we live quite high up - so get the snow - not very deep this time and was gone the following morning! I don't like driving in it either! xx

Have just had a phone call from Nik. Flynn is not well enough to travel so I am going up there first thing in the morning. Davina & Nik are both working. Nik till the 2nd Jan Davina I think till Wednesday.
I am glad I came home yesterday because I have had time to relax. Faye is really good and being in her own house she will have all that she needs to keep her occupied.
It is a worry with Flynn tho`. They have an appointment to see somebody today, he cannot go on like this. He is ok some of the time then his temperature goes really high.

I am going to carry on relaxing then sort stuff to take later. Will leave around 7.30 in the morning. Nik is there to 9.30am tomorrow, so plenty of time.

Catch up soon. xx

Have just had a phone call from Nik. Flynn is not well enough to travel so I am going up there first thing in the morning. Davina & Nik are both working. Nik till the 2nd Jan Davina I think till Wednesday.
I am glad I came home yesterday because I have had time to relax. Faye is really good and being in her own house she will have all that she needs to keep her occupied.
It is a worry with Flynn tho`. They have an appointment to see somebody today, he cannot go on like this. He is ok some of the time then his temperature goes really high.

I am going to carry on relaxing then sort stuff to take later. Will leave around 7.30 in the morning. Nik is there to 9.30am tomorrow, so plenty of time.

Catch up soon. xx

Aah a pity that Flynn is still unwell - hope they get something to help him today. Glad u've managed a rest - take care driving 2moro. xx

Back