NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Ah. Thanks Serena. Hope the scales play along too.

Thursday 22nd January. Had dinner early as getting weighed tomorrow.

Hexa milk. hexb 60g wm bread

B: eggs, bacon mushrooms toms. toast

L: wm roll (6 syns) pineapple.

D: 2 loin chops. onion. mushroom. tbs yogurt, spuds, broccoli, dijon mustard (2 syns)

Total 8 syns.

Maybe fruit & yogurt later OR a couple of pears

Excellent foodage Doreen. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in xx

I have just joined the Friday weighers thread Upndown. I saw Cloudy on there too. Do ya fancy joining kid???

Yep, drag yourself over there...Mandy is there too. It's been a little quiet of late but a few new Friday weighed have joined us recently. Xx

Hi nanny and co. Just caught up. Wishing the fridayers good luck.

I love lemon water now its part of my routine first thing i drink in the mornings. I do cheat tho i have to have a sweetener with it. :p

Keep going blades a maintain is great its just ur body having a rest.

Hugs xxx

I might have a try at the lemon water, I usually have coffee first thing but have to say I don't always enjoy it when its early (hubby goes out just before six sometimes and I 'could' go back to sleep but after drinking coffee, I'm wide awake. :rolleyes:

I love lemon water now its part of my routine first thing i drink in the mornings. I do cheat tho i have to have a sweetener with it. :p

Hugs xxx

Thanks x im only human at end of day & like i said to my consultant it wasnt like i went out intentionally to sabotage my good work last week but i physically was too tired or upset to cook. Im happy with my maintain and im totally gonna kick my own butt this week lol

Right - tried my best today but choc crept in - after a not-so-good week - hope everyone else's day has been good - here's how my day went.

Hoping for a tiny loss or sts 2moro (anythingbut a gain!) but would love a miracle to happen and be 3lbs lighter! Good luck to all our Friday weighers!

b: melon and apple
l: Sw minestrone soup - marmite on toast - no butter
snack: apple
d: minestrone soup with chopped lean bacon, melon and apple (see a pattern here?)

drinks:1.7L fluid, fruit tea, 1 diet drink, water
syns: oops where did 11 of those little devils come from! choc of course!

Thanks x im only human at end of day & like i said to my consultant it wasnt like i went out intentionally to sabotage my good work last week but i physically was too tired or upset to cook. Im happy with my maintain and im totally gonna kick my own butt this week lol

Glad ur happy with ur sts - hope I'll be as ok with my WI in the morning!xx

Hugs xxx

I don't think it's cheating to have sweetener, Bubble! Better than wine as far as losing weight's concerned anyway!xx

Yep, drag yourself over there...Mandy is there too. It's been a little quiet of late but a few new Friday weighed have joined us recently. Xx
ok - i'll look for it and sign up!xx

I must remember to get lemon today. Thought I would try lemon water

I think Upndown weighs Friday. I do and must try and eat a bit light today

yep I'm a Friday weigher - but not had one of my best weeks this week will be grateful for an sts - but wd be even more pleased with a tiny loss!

You've done well Doreen so deserve a good loss - I'll have to be an angel next week to catch up on our challenge!xx

D: 2 loin chops. onion. mushroom. tbs yogurt, spuds, broccoli, dijon mustard (2 syns)

Total 8 syns.

a brilliant day to end the week Doreen - u def get 1st place in our challenge this week - I will try harder next week - so watch out! lol xx

Got one hanging in the window but it is not working at the moment. I keep asking it if I am going to lose Friday, it just swings from side to side or twists around and I don`t know what that means. DO you?
Reckon u've had a good week Doreen and I see a nice loss for u in my crystal ballxx

11 Benefits of Lemon Water You Didn't Know About

I started more for the Immune system as mine is weak, But it also aided my weight lose. As it got colder I stopped, Should have drank it hot with honey! :( Live and Learn! Going to flush as much through me in the next two weeks before my operation!

Let me know what you think if you try it! :)
x

Interesting to read the benefits of lemon juice - I quite like it - so wil try to drink it every morning, I think it does help reduce sugar cravings. Thx for the tip!xx

Total 8 syns.

ooh get you 8 syns and an early dinner - you're sounding like a SWprofessional Doreen - you'll be the one smiling 2moro at the scales!!xx

Hi Doreen and Linda - I've just subscribed to the Friday weighers thread - pity I won't be reporting a whopping loss in the morning!!xx

Last edited:
well no surprise really - sts for me! Bit daft tho' I was disappointed - so going to take action from 2moro - out for lunch with hubby today - and going to have what I fancy - no cooking tonight!

May do a soup challenge - anyway will decide by the morning - I am determined to get the last bit of my holiday gain off in the next 2 weeks!

Really hope others here weighing today do much better than me - come on team Doreen!!xx

Good Luck Todays Weighers!

How many of yous have taken body measurements? My friend who has been doing Slimmingworld does hers each week, She said some weeks when she stayed the same she would sometimes still have a loss on the tape measure which helped her motivation on them 'stagnant' weeks she calls them!

After a busy week, tonight I'm going to get on the scales see what I've lost with my pre-warm up of slimming world and take my measurements. eeek!!!!

well no surprise really - sts for me! Bit daft tho' I was disappointed - so going to take action from 2moro - out for lunch with hubby today - and going to have what I fancy - no cooking tonight!

May do a soup challenge - anyway will decide by the morning - I am determined to get the last bit of my holiday gain off in the next 2 weeks!

Really hope others here weighing today do much better than me - come on team Doreen!!xx

Glad you joined the Friday weighers Linda. STS is always better than a gain so well done for that.

Tip toe - I lost 2lb and am pleased with that.

Enjoy your meal out today

Back