NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Superb :) that is excellent Linda. Proud of you twinny! Nightie night xx

Thx - was pretty pleased myself - if that's not too arrogant! Reckon todays the first WI in a very long time that I haven't rewarded myself with high syn treats! Feels good so hope it becomes a habit!xx

Last edited:
Thanks Kathy - hope u had a ggod week?xx

Quite good, thanks but nothing to match yours! :) 1lb off this week. Knew it wouldn't be brilliant because I have my daughter here for a few days and it was her birthday so cake had to be partaken of and a few sausage rolls! She always enjoys a buffet style birthday tea so I did manage to include some SW things - SW quiche, pasta salad, rice salad and a fruity Eton Mess, SW style but, inevitably, there were a few 'naughty' things involved. To be honest, after the disastrous Christmas she'd spent with her idiotic boyfriend (which some of you may remember), I just wanted her to be happy so, whatever food she wanted, she had! :D xx

Quite good, thanks but nothing to match yours! :) 1lb off this week. Knew it wouldn't be brilliant because I have my daughter here for a few days and it was her birthday so cake had to be partaken of and a few sausage rolls! She always enjoys a buffet style birthday tea so I did manage to include some SW things - SW quiche, pasta salad, rice salad and a fruity Eton Mess, SW style but, inevitably, there were a few 'naughty' things involved. To be honest, after the disastrous Christmas she'd spent with her idiotic boyfriend (which some of you may remember), I just wanted her to be happy so, whatever food she wanted, she had! :D xx

Well there have been several weeks when I'd have given my right arm for a 1lb loss! Birthdays are special occasions and cos of her Christmas I'm sure she appreciated that - hope u enjoyed it too!xx

Thanks, Linda. Yes, I did enjoy it and especially just spending time with her. Got her with me until Monday so spoiling her as much as poss! :) xx

Party food sounds like a good compromise Kathy. Well done on your lb off xx

Well what a lovely lot of posts we've had today - great! Here's my food:

b: ff cherry yog and berries
l: 2 slices bread, chicken, celery, cherry toms, cucumber, spring onions, tsp mayo mixed with white vinegar
d: fresh salmon, salad similar to above, tsp sweet chilli sauce
snack: freddo, apple

Very good Linda a good food dAY.
Thx - was pretty pleased myself - if that's too arrogant! Reckon todays the first WI in a very long time that I haven't rewarded myself with high syn treats! Feels good so hope it becomes a habit!xx

I know what you mean, mine used to be fish & chips, then you spend the week chasing the syns. Our treat must be the weigh loss I reckon.

Good morni g ladies x
Anything nice planned for today?

Morning and thanks for your comments on our weight loss.

I am looking after my 6yr old Flynn at his house today. He is playing on his i pad at the moment and me on here. Sure we will go out and I am sure play some games too.

How about you?

Congratularions on your loss Kathy. We have to enjoy the birthdays don`t we and as SW say we still have to live life. I bet there have been weeks when you would have loved a lb off.

Oh the usual shopping housework but some me time just about to leave for a manicure ☺

Enjoy ur manicure - ur nails looked lovely the other week and good to have some me timexx

Very good Linda a good food dAY.

I know what you mean, mine used to be fish & chips, then you spend the week chasing the syns. Our treat must be the weigh loss I reckon.

Yes isn't it great to be on plan? Yes def a loss is longer lasting than any other treat and when I lose a few pounds more i'll be able to wear lots more of the clothes in my wardrobe (a pretty restricted range at the mo! Too mean to buy bigger stuff!)

Good morni g ladies x
Anything nice planned for today?

we're chiiling here after a busy week and we're on MiL duty 2moro - enjoy ur me time xx

Mo??!! Are you out there somewhere? Still painting and decorating? Hope all is well? Xx

Yes Mo - hope all's well and the house is looking good?!xx

Thanks, Linda. Yes, I did enjoy it and especially just spending time with her. Got her with me until Monday so spoiling her as much as poss! :) xx

Lovely Kathy - enjoy ur time together xx

Well, after swimming, I've done some cleaning, put away the shopping that was delivered after swimming, made lunch for us all and then went over some paperwork that's been sitting glaring at me all week. Finally filed that away and shredded what didn't need filing and now having a quick catch up. About to go get my quark and fruit though, trying to hang it out, even though I'm hungry... so that it lasts me until dinner time later.
Have fun xx

SOunds like a busy day :D xx Great for body magic xx

Well, after swimming, I've done some cleaning, put away the shopping that was delivered after swimming, made lunch for us all and then went over some paperwork that's been sitting glaring at me all week. Finally filed that away and shredded what didn't need filing and now having a quick catch up. About to go get my quark and fruit though, trying to hang it out, even though I'm hungry... so that it lasts me until dinner time later.
Have fun xx

Wow another busy day - apart from the washing, having friends round for lunch and my exercise I've done v little! 2moro we'll be out most of the day tho - MiL duty - hope u get to chill later xx

Hope everyone's had a good on plan Sat? :553:Bet Doreen's having fun with the children. :family2:Here's my food - v late I know - just remembered b4 I was going up to bed :snoopyhouse: like being on laptop cos I love Minis graphics!

Not finding these low days as bad as I thought they'd be - having larger portions of veg - trying to have less fruit - I was eating too much I think! Drinking more - so I feel fuller - strangely not hungry - but this is my 'less hungry' fortnight of the month! As you may know I've one Freddo so far but oddly I'm not missing choc. Think the fact that I'm really fed up of gains, no or low losses is helping me too!

Here's my food - v late I know - just remembered b4 I was going up to bed :snoopyhouse: like being on laptop cos I love Minis graphics!

b: toast, marmite, 2 plums & a Satsuma
l: bowl of fruit salad - apple, blood orange & defrosted cherries with strawberry mullerlight
d: steak, mushrooms, onion fried in 2 tsps. oil, red pepper, celery, cabbage, green beans - lovely and sooo filling!

exercise 35 mins

Food plan for Sunday 1 Feb (gosh where did January go to?) Food may change but hopefully no overeating!

b: toast, marmite and 1 piece fruit
d:chicken, green beans, cabbage, carrots, broccoli
l:hard boiled egg, rasher lean bacon, 2 tsps. sweet chilli sauce lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, celery, SW coleslaw syns?

Last edited:
Looking goooood Twinny! You are focussed now, aren't you? Making it look simple but I know, oh boy do I know, it just isn't easy and it takes just one second for something to put us off track. I have my fingers firmly crossed for you that it keeps you full and satisfied, so that your mind doesn't turn to other snacks, sssh, you know the stuff :rolleyes:

We're off to Mum and Dads in the morning and that is always a big temptation. Will I stay strong or will her amazing cooking make me decide to go over syns? Who knows but I'm hoping its a strong willed day for me tomorrow. Will let you know later tomorrow evening. xx

Back