NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Naked weighing in Boots lol Made me giggle lol x Kinda dreading and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning. Dreading because my scales were showing a unknown 3lb gain (though they had been near water) and looking forward to it as got weighed on brother in laws yesterday and said a 2lb loss so its gotta be one or other lol x

Last edited:
Naked weighing in Boots lol Made me giggle lol x Kinda dreading and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning. Dreading because my scales were showing a unknown 3lb gain (though they had been near water) and looking forward to it as got weighed on brother in laws yesterday and said a 2lb loss so its gotta be one or other lol x

Hope it is the loss. I`m sure it will be. Got mine Friday. Not till 11.30 though. I will be leaving here after taking kids to school. As lone as left by 10.15ish I will be fine.

Hi everyone. Always good to see what you've all been up to. Naked weighing?! Thought my eyes were deceiving me!!! :D

Not much to report. Had a busy day at school, as usual. Got home about half an hour ago, made a cuppa, started watching Escape To The Country (to see what I can't afford) and promptly fell asleep! Off to make a fresh cuppa now! Glad you're all ok. xx

Hope it is the loss. I`m sure it will be. Got mine Friday. Not till 11.30 though. I will be leaving here after taking kids to school. As lone as left by 10.15ish I will be fine.

I really hope its a loss too as i have no idea what will have caused such a big gain x

hexa milk hexb none

B: Cookie crunch (5.1/2 syns) and milk from allowance. Flynn didn`t want it so I ate it,
L: Banana x 2 and o% yogurt,
D: 2 chicken thighs and roast veg as yesterday
1/2 biscuit, (2 syns) banana

7.1/2 syn

Really hoping it's a loss for u! Flipping scales are evil and play with our minds!!xx

hexa milk hexb none

B: Cookie crunch (5.1/2 syns) and milk from allowance. Flynn didn`t want it so I ate it,
L: Banana x 2 and o% yogurt,
D: 2 chicken thighs and roast veg as yesterday
1/2 biscuit, (2 syns) banana

7.1/2 syn

Blimey Doreen that's a very low day again! Well done! Hope u enjoyed the cookie crunch?! xx

A busy day on and off but don't seem to have got much done! Here's how my food went - my eve meal was a SW ready meal - Meatballs, pasta, pesto & cherry tomatoes - shared mine with Poppy - they are a good size & attracive - I made extra pasta and added mushrooms for speed (hope they are - didn't check - duh!) but I like spicy food so added some black pepper and garlic salt and it was lovely - will buy again for busy or 'can't be bothered' days!

Hubby had the Chicken tikka (flipping heck last word took 4 goes to get right!) SW meal, I thought there was rather a lot of sauce but he thought it was fine - it comes without rice but again a generous size - he added black pepper and really enjoyed it. So will buy a couple more to have on standby - think I'll try two of the other meals.

B: ff yog and banana
L: 1 egg, 1 rasher of bacon, an apple
Snack: Hi fi bar - heb, alpen light bar 4 syns, cracker 1.5 syns
D: half a SW meal plus extra pasta, dessert - quark, sweetener, raspberries, golden syrup 1.25 syns, 2g flaked almonds 1.5 syns, half an options sachet 1 syns, vanilla extract

Total syns: 9.25 - within syns but looking at this - I shd have had some fruit for snacks and I didn't drink much today - a few hot drinks wd have stopped me from picking! Plus that dessert didn't need all those add ons either!!

Really hoping it's a loss for u! Flipping scales are evil and play with our minds!!xx

Yes thats why mine are now in bin lol xx only another 2 hours to go lol xx

A busy day on and off but don't seem to have got much done! Here's how my food went - my eve meal was a SW ready meal - Meatballs, pasta, pesto & cherry tomatoes - shared mine with Poppy - they are a good size & attracive - I made extra pasta and added mushrooms for speed (hope they are - didn't check - duh!) but I like spicy food so added some black pepper and garlic salt and it was lovely - will buy again for busy or 'can't be bothered' days!

Hubby had the Chicken tikka (flipping heck last word took 4 goes to get right!) SW meal, I thought there was rather a lot of sauce but he thought it was fine - it comes without rice but again a generous size - he added black pepper and really enjoyed it. So will buy a couple more to have on standby - think I'll try two of the other meals.

B: ff yog and banana
L: 1 egg, 1 rasher of bacon, an apple
Snack: Hi fi bar - heb, alpen light bar 4 syns, cracker 1.5 syns
D: half a SW meal plus extra pasta, dessert - quark, sweetener, raspberries, golden syrup 1.25 syns, 2g flaked almonds 1.5 syns, half an options sachet 1 syns, vanilla extract

Total syns: 9.25 - within syns but looking at this - I shd have had some fruit for snacks and I didn't drink much today - a few hot drinks wd have stopped me from picking! Plus that dessert didn't need all those add ons either!!

So glad you got a lot done. It is great when it works out like that. Nik & Davina had to go out today, I took kids to school, shopped a little, took dog out, did a bit of on line stuff and it was 2pm. SO fast. They came home and are now in bed. I have decided to go home today as N&D are both home. Will see the children at the school, they finish late today, about 4.30.

I fancied they SW meatballs. None left earlier this week, but plenty of time to try them later. Also would like to see what the sausages are like. Don`t really fancy any of the others myself. Too many that you have to add things to. Mind you having said that at least they are free as they come. That counts for a lot. Definitely good for those lazy days. :)Mushrooms are speed.

Your food is looking good. As you say within syns. That is the main thing really. However the pud sounds gorgeous.
I am looking forward to being at home, I find it so hard to stick to plan here. Always did. I think I have put on 1lb. Anyway weighing in tomorrow morning. Will let you know how I get on.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Thursday 26th February

hexa milk hexb 2 bread

B: tin beans, 2 bread . xtra bread 5 syns
L: banana coffee
D: 2x 500g 0% yogurt with sweetner and a little jelly & fruit.

2 coffee

5 syns.
Have eaten too late, can feel that yogurt in my tummy. Not sure why I ate it except it tasted nice.

Got home about 5.30pm. Not too much traffic which is good for that time of night. Ate the yogurt and drank the coffee. Tummy is bubbling.

All the washing done and sitting on the radiators or in tumble dryer. Post to sort again. Fell asleep in chair instead of going to bed and am awake now. Too awake in fact. I am hoping I will sleep in tomorrow morning and then go to the late class.

No looking after children next week as I have an appointment at the hospital to check that my eye is doing ok.

Davina is coming to the end of her shift pattern for the year and is going to have to do some extra days in March as she owes some. I know I will be back up there and will have to think back on the last two weeks and see where I have gone wrong.

I reckon I must have been picking and not putting it down. Like yesterday, Flynn left one of his dinasaurs and I now remember I ate it. Not counted though. Half a biscuit here and there, lots of sitting about as very tired.

Mmmm a bit to think about there. I think a bit more cooking for the freezer and then do a menu for the week I go there or days etc. I remember now eating the pasta Faye left, free I know but all extra and my portions are big enough anyway.

Wow! what a lot of thoughts going arouind in my head at 10.30 in the evening.
Anyway, I do like being there for 2 or 3 days as I love to see the children but more planning definitely.

We know now bladesforlife had a loss so that's great - hope u do too Doreen xx

Hi everyone. Always good to see what you've all been up to. Naked weighing?! Thought my eyes were deceiving me!!! :D

Not much to report. Had a busy day at school, as usual. Got home about half an hour ago, made a cuppa, started watching Escape To The Country (to see what I can't afford) and promptly fell asleep! Off to make a fresh cuppa now! Glad you're all ok. xx

I do restrict my naked WI to the bathroom - not a pretty sight! Hope ur nap refreshed u! xx

Got home about 5.30pm. Not too much traffic which is good for that time of night. Ate the yogurt and drank the coffee. Tummy is bubbling.

All the washing done and sitting on the radiators or in tumble dryer. Post to sort again. Fell asleep in chair instead of going to bed and am awake now. Too awake in fact. I am hoping I will sleep in tomorrow morning and then go to the late class.

No looking after children next week as I have an appointment at the hospital to check that my eye is doing ok.

Davina is coming to the end of her shift pattern for the year and is going to have to do some extra days in March as she owes some. I know I will be back up there and will have to think back on the last two weeks and see where I have gone wrong.

I reckon I must have been picking and not putting it down. Like yesterday, Flynn left one of his dinasaurs and I now remember I ate it. Not counted though. Half a biscuit here and there, lots of sitting about as very tired.

Mmmm a bit to think about there. I think a bit more cooking for the freezer and then do a menu for the week I go there or days etc. I remember now eating the pasta Faye left, free I know but all extra and my portions are big enough anyway.

Wow! what a lot of thoughts going arouind in my head at 10.30 in the evening.
Anyway, I do like being there for 2 or 3 days as I love to see the children but more planning definitely.

Hope u sleep peacefully - and ur sort ur thoughts - yes I think all the bits we nibble during a day add up - portion size is important too - I understand the SW advice to eat until ur satisfied but that doesn't happen to me until about 20/30 mins after I've eaten so hard to judge - so I often eat more than I need - just to make sure ;) !! xx

Back