NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Lots of catching up here. Doreen you really put me to shame with your amazing willpower, you've really been good lately.
Kathy, that was a bit of luck with the cookies as you were about to succumb.

Linda, hard to believe the similarities with your mil.aybe we should put them somewhere together 

I've been upndowning weight wise, to borrow your name. Down four lbs last week but will be up a bit by Friday, when it's also our wedding anniversary and we're out for a meal. Not stressing overly though, it's kind of under control even when not on plan. X

So lovely to hear from You Linda. Have thought of you such a lot. Funny how Linda`s name is so appropriate when we are trying to stick to an eating plan. Mind you the same name fits into life too.

It is lovely of you to mention my willpower however the scales do not seem to agree. 2 low days coming up before Friday weigh in then I am going to see my Sister for the weekend.

Have a happy anniversary and look after yourself. xxxx

yesterdays food
Tuesday 12th May ................ home

Hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

B: 2 eggs, tin baked beans 3 toast coffee x 2
L: 2 satsumas. banana frozen berries Yogurt
D: 5% mince, onion. tin mixed beans, cumin. tom puree.
Broccoli, cauli, processed peas. oxo cubes

Syns.................................... 13 syns
1 bread - 2.5
Yogurt - 1.5
2 bread - 5.0
30g cheese - 4

weekly 62.5/75

yesterdays food

Hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

1 bread - 2.5
Yogurt - 1.5
2 bread - 5.0
30g cheese - 4

weekly 62.5/75

Great day's food - surely it'll be a good loss this week - it'll be interesting to see what your C says about your food diary xx

Good afternoon Ladies x hope you're enjoying the nice weather..

Hope you were able to make the most of the day? Yep weather lovely here - been out for a walk along the Conwy estuary and lunch out - going to do a bit of gardening now. xx

So lovely to hear from You Linda. Have thought of you such a lot. Funny how Linda`s name is so appropriate when we are trying to stick to an eating plan. Mind you the same name fits into life too.

It is lovely of you to mention my willpower however the scales do not seem to agree. 2 low days coming up before Friday weigh in then I am going to see my Sister for the weekend.

Have a good time at your sister's Doreen xx

I do hope you haven`t. Hope the rest of the day goes good for you.

The trouble with eating so much fruit, none of it is cheap. I have been buying from the co-op. Not that it is cheaper because it definitely is not but I don`t spend as much as I would going to Tesco.

I walked down to the library today then sat in there scanning different books on diabetes and diets just to waste some time so as not to eat.

Gonna have a coffee then make a start on dinner.

Good idea to read up on diabetes - so not a waste time eh :rolleyes:. I presume there are no Lidl or Aldi shops next to you? We're lucky here there are both within 10 mins drive time and the prices are much cheaper.

I don't use Tesco very often for the same reason as you but popped for something for MiL on Sunday and noticed that they have copied Aldi/Lidl by having an end of aisle with a small range of fruit and veg at 69p each - which was the price Aldi started at - then Lidl copied them but charged 59p - now they are both 49p!!

But I always check the weight with the 'standard' price range to make sure they are a bargain - cos I've noticed that sometimes eg: strawbs etc that the packs are very small!! Right pricing lecture over now!!

Well Linda C's comment about your willpower helped me at lunch - I had a cheese and onion toastie and fruit tea - no cake and no ice cream from the home made shop!!! So thanks for that Doreen. Izzy, Poppy and her friend are here for tea so it's either pizza or sausage and chips cos Jeni-May (Poppy's friend) is a poor eater but I know she eats that! So I'm having an SW pasta and meatball meal - again I may have gone for the saus/chips and a taste of the pizza if Linda C hadn't written that - and if you hadn't been a good example to us all hee-hee!

Just noticed your post says it was posted 22 hours ago - I'm confused (it doesn't take much!) cos I thought I'd read everything yesterday!! Hope your willpower holds up and you don't feel under pressure with the 2 Lindas holding you up as a paragon of virtue!!xx

Hi ladies! :)

Gorgeous weather here too! Doesn't it make you feel so much better when the sun is shining and the sky is blue? So lovely to hear from you again, Linda C. Like the others, I've thought about you, hoping things are on the up. Have a lovely anniversary on Friday, enjoy the meal and definitely don't stress about Syn values!

Hope you have a lovely time at your sister's, Doreen. Fingers crossed for your two low days and a weight loss on Friday.

Don't worry, Linda. As previously mentioned, I will certainly need support and a HUGE :asskick:after the Aussies have been, as I know I shall struggle to get back on it again. I am looking forward to going out and about and eating without such restraints (I'm not kidding myself I shall try to stick to plan!) but, in a way, it feels like a bit of an intrusion, that'll mess everything up. Why, oh, why, does it take ages to come off and yet it slips back on in the blink of an eye! :sigh: Oh, well.

I really missed Mini's last night, when there was the data problem. It made me realise what a big part of my life it has become and how much I love chatting to my friends! It's especially nice when Pete isn't in until about 9 o'clock which, as you know, is quite often. Maybe I'm turning into a computer nerd!! :D

Have a good, sunny evening, ladies. xx

Wednesday 13th May ............ home

hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

B
reakfast 1 egg 3 tomatoes & 2 toast. coffee
NLunch
: 2 bread, ham and half melon.
Dinner: 5% mince. onion, tom puree. carrots, processed peas, tom puree. cumin. 200g boiled spud
2 bananas & yogurt.
Snacks 2 bananas

Syns ............................. 11.5
2 bread - 5
Freddo - 5
Co-op yogurt - 1.5

weekly 74/90

I didn`t really have a low day as you can see. I did so much in the garden I needed to eat to keep the sugars level.
Looking back over my food lists, when I was cutting down for two days I was having soup lunchtime. Had bread the last couple of days. Will give my diary in on Friday and unless there is anything not right -- which C would ring me ---I won`t get it back until next Friday.

I really missed minis last night too. I didn`t realise how often I am just looking around.

There is a Lidl in the town but don`t usually go there unless I want chicken. Takes at least 15mins. Aldi at least 2omins. I usually try and compare the kilo price when buying packs. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy loose. Mind you in Tesco you scan as you go around the shelves and can weigh & price loose fruit as you go. Picking out the smaller ones if you wish.

Haha, I try to set a good example as I am the Virtue Queen:giggle:
. No pressure.

Will weigh myself in the morning with my clothes in my arms. I do so hope I have lost at least 1lb. If I have I may get weighed tomorrow instead of Friday as I am going away. :fingerscrossed::scale: ...

Speak early tomorrow. Night xx

Last edited:
Morning ladies,

I woke at 6am this morning, a bit of a nuiscance as I was still awake at 12, I got up though as I was having a really terrible dream about somebody killing somebody. Don`t know who just that the killer was family.

I watched Maisie Raine last night before I went to bed - she is a police officer - and she had her brother arrested because she thought he had killed somebody. I guess that is why I dreamt it. Ate a couple of plums just before bed, maybe that was why I had this ......... well nightmare. Was really shaky. Not nice.

I got on the scales with my clothes in my hand and my scales say I STS :break_diet: Needless to say I am a bit gutted as I would have liked to weigh today. Not gonna panic though, I will get weighed tomorrow and enjoy my weekend.

Have a good day all. The sun is shining at the moment herein the Souith East. Probably till about 3pm we will get the rain that is apparently in Wales at the moment. If that is so can you keep it there please Linda. ;)

UPDATE 12.30. Went back to bed at 9am as could not keep my eyes open and slept soundly till 12.15. before I went back to bed the scales said 1/2lb down.
Careful toay and it may turn into a pound.

Last edited:
yesterdays food

Hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

1 bread - 2.5
Yogurt - 1.5
2 bread - 5.0
30g cheese - 4

weekly 62.5/75

EDIT - NOT SURE WHY ALL THOSE POSTS ABOVE CAME UP - I ANSWERED THOSE YESTERDAY - MAYBE A HICCUP FROM YESTERDAY'S PROBLEM OR ME LOSING MY MARBLES :eek:!!?? XX

Wednesday 13th May ............ home

hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

B
reakfast 1 egg 3 tomatoes & 2 toast. coffee
NLunch
: 2 bread, ham and half melon.
Dinner: 5% mince. onion, tom puree. carrots, processed peas, tom puree. cumin. 200g boiled spud
2 bananas & yogurt.
Snacks 2 bananas

Syns ............................. 11.5
2 bread - 5
Freddo - 5
Co-op yogurt - 1.5

weekly 74/90

I didn`t really have a low day as you can see. I did so much in the garden I needed to eat to keep the sugars level.
Looking back over my food lists, when I was cutting down for two days I was having soup lunchtime. Had bread the last couple of days. Will give my diary in on Friday and unless there is anything not right -- which C would ring me ---I won`t get it back until next Friday.

I really missed minis last night too. I didn`t realise how often I am just looking around.

There is a Lidl in the town but don`t usually go there unless I want chicken. Takes at least 15mins. Aldi at least 2omins. I usually try and compare the kilo price when buying packs. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy loose. Mind you in Tesco you scan as you go around the shelves and can weigh & price loose fruit as you go. Picking out the smaller ones if you wish.

Haha, I try to set a good example as I am the Virtue Queen:giggle:
. No pressure.

Will weigh myself in the morning with my clothes in my arms. I do so hope I have lost at least 1lb. If I have I may get weighed tomorrow instead of Friday as I am going away. :fingerscrossed::scale: ...

Speak early tomorrow. Night xx

You were under your syns Oh Queen Virtue (I was bowing and doffing my hat to you as I typed that - clever as well as respectful aren't I ;) ?!

So that's a low day to me - in fact the way I am at the moment - that's starvation rations compared to me (althought yesterday was the best I've had for a while - so I will try again today.

Yes I hope you lose at least a pound - that wd be good just before your stay with your sister.

Yes can see you'd probably spend more in petrol than you'd save on Lidl/Aldi prices.

I've caught Phil's bug now - a funny one - sinus, stomach pains & feeling washed out - so won't now go to Cardiff 2moro to a friend's party (bought an advance train ticket too) then Phil was going to drive down and we were going to stay with Owen and his Mum & Dad - so disappointed about that - even if I feel a bit better - I don't want to spread this around to friends or the family :( - flipping heck we've had a few bugs here lately!!

Oh Linda what a shame you have the bug too. More a shame you are going to miss the party, At least, as you say, you won`t be spreading it. Hope you feel better by the morning.

I would just like to thank you for your respect in noticing I am below my syns for the week. :)
I just need to know why it is not going down. I have done lots of gardening although not too much walking.

When I got up this morning the sun was shining. ( as ai put on my previous text ) When I woke again it was raining. It was not expected till this afternoon but will do the garden good.

Popping out now. xx

My food for today. I will have a coffee before bed. Just packing for tomorrow. Will try & pop back in the morning after club and let you know how I got on.

Thursday 14th May.

Hexa 15g lf cheese. 160ml milk. hexb 2 bread

B: tin beans. 15g cheese. 3 toast
L: Melon. banana. Muller banoffee pie yogurt.
D: 3 sausages, boiled spuds 200g. broccoli, cauli, processed peas Gravy
Frozen berries. FF yogurt

Syns ...........................................8.5
1 bread - 2.5
low fat sausages - 3
gravy grans 2 tsp - 2
Muller banoffee pie yog - 1

weekly total 82.5/105

Really sorry to hear you're unwell, Linda! What a disappointment for you to miss the party. :( :flowers: Hope you feel much better by morning.

Fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow, Doreen. As Linda said, your weekly Syns are quite low so, surely, you should be rewarded with a loss! Have a safe journey tomorrow and a lovely time with your sister. I hope you sleep better tonight, too. A lovely sleep, with happy dreams, not the nightmare from last night!!!

I may not come on here later, as I have a headache so, just in case, I'll say 'bye for now and have a good evening, ladies. :) xx

Really sorry to hear you're unwell, Linda! What a disappointment for you to miss the party. :( :flowers: Hope you feel much better by morning.

Fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow, Doreen. As Linda said, your weekly Syns are quite low so, surely, you should be rewarded with a loss! Have a safe journey tomorrow and a lovely time with your sister. I hope you sleep better tonight, too. A lovely sleep, with happy dreams, not the nightmare from last night!!!

I may not come on here later, as I have a headache so, just in case, I'll say 'bye for now and have a good evening, ladies. :) xx

Oh no - hope your headache disappears as soon as it arrived Kathy. Thank you for the flowers and good wishes. xx

Hi ladies! :)

Gorgeous weather here too! Doesn't it make you feel so much better when the sun is shining and the sky is blue? So lovely to hear from you again, Linda C. Like the others, I've thought about you, hoping things are on the up. Have a lovely anniversary on Friday, enjoy the meal and definitely don't stress about Syn values!

Hope you have a lovely time at your sister's, Doreen. Fingers crossed for your two low days and a weight loss on Friday.

Don't worry, Linda. As previously mentioned, I will certainly need support and a HUGE :asskick:after the Aussies have been, as I know I shall struggle to get back on it again. I am looking forward to going out and about and eating without such restraints (I'm not kidding myself I shall try to stick to plan!) but, in a way, it feels like a bit of an intrusion, that'll mess everything up. Why, oh, why, does it take ages to come off and yet it slips back on in the blink of an eye! :sigh: Oh, well.

I really missed Mini's last night, when there was the data problem. It made me realise what a big part of my life it has become and how much I love chatting to my friends! It's especially nice when Pete isn't in until about 9 o'clock which, as you know, is quite often. Maybe I'm turning into a computer nerd!! :D

Have a good, sunny evening, ladies. xx

Know exactly what you mean when our social lives 'ruin' our dieting plans - as much as we love to eat treats as you say the weight that's taken an age to lose - comes on sooooo quickly! We'll be here to support and encourage you to get back on plan if you need help when the time comes!!

Yes it's not nice when Minis goes down is it? xx

Morning ladies,

I woke at 6am this morning, a bit of a nuiscance as I was still awake at 12, I got up though as I was having a really terrible dream about somebody killing somebody. Don`t know who just that the killer was family.

I watched Maisie Raine last night before I went to bed - she is a police officer - and she had her brother arrested because she thought he had killed somebody. I guess that is why I dreamt it. Ate a couple of plums just before bed, maybe that was why I had this ......... well nightmare. Was really shaky. Not nice.

I got on the scales with my clothes in my hand and my scales say I STS :break_diet: Needless to say I am a bit gutted as I would have liked to weigh today. Not gonna panic though, I will get weighed tomorrow and enjoy my weekend.

Have a good day all. The sun is shining at the moment herein the Souith East. Probably till about 3pm we will get the rain that is apparently in Wales at the moment. If that is so can you keep it there please Linda. ;)

UPDATE 12.30. Went back to bed at 9am as could not keep my eyes open and slept soundly till 12.15. before I went back to bed the scales said 1/2lb down.
Careful toay and it may turn into a pound.

Oh Linda what a shame you have the bug too. More a shame you are going to miss the party, At least, as you say, you won`t be spreading it. Hope you feel better by the morning.

I would just like to thank you for your respect in noticing I am below my syns for the week. :)
I just need to know why it is not going down. I have done lots of gardening although not too much walking.

When I got up this morning the sun was shining. ( as ai put on my previous text ) When I woke again it was raining. It was not expected till this afternoon but will do the garden good.

Popping out now. xx

What a horrible nightmare - they seem so real don't they? Just as well you didn't know who the family member was.

We had lovely weather today - luckily for us the heavy rain was only in South Wales - thank you Taffs (as we call South Walians - based on the River Taff - they call us Gogs - from the Welsh word Gogledd which means North! So I'm a Gog and Linda's C's daughter Laura and Jamie will be living amongst the Taffs when they shortly move to South Wales!!

You must have had a shock when you had a STS - but at least that changed to a half loss - hopefully it will change again in the right direction by the morning! Someone on Minis recently said that lack of sleep affected their weight loss - it might have been Ann - wonder if it affected you?

It'll be interesting to see what your C has to say about your food diary - know you'll share your C's comments - we may all learn something - cos it's a puzzle that you're not losing more with what you're eating.

Yes I've been looking forward to the party - I would have met lots of people I've not seen since I left work nearly 3 years ago - but even if I feel lots better in the morning - I don't think the 4 hour train journey and a mad party (they're a lovely lively bunch) and spreading the bug is a good idea. Phil was going to drive down on Saturday and we'd planned to stay with Owen, our son and DiL so we'd risk passing on the bug to them.

Never mind - we'll see the family Whit weekend when we'll be going down to the Urdd Eisteddfod where Poppy's competing in the National competitions - she's in the school choir and the drama group - so she and her family will be staying with Owen & his family to reduce their costs and we'll be in a hotel nearby.

Night, night hope you all sleep well - I'm wide awake!! xx

Hello Everybody - it's very quiet here - our Leader is on her hols - hope she had a good loss at class today - and has a good time with her sister.

I'm feeling better but tired - think we've had our fair share bugs for now. Phil's Mum had her assessment today and she now is being referred to a specialist - on the positive side her blood tests were fine and Phil said she looked a bit brighter today.

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

So glad to hear you're feeling better, Linda - now it's ruined your weekend!!!!!! Grrr! As you say, it's not worth passing anything on to the rest of the family and friends but, all the same really annoying. At least it won't be too long before you see some of your family though. :)
Poppy sounds like she's an out-going little girl. Hope she does well in the competition, when it takes place.
Thanks for the info on the various names of folks in Wales! Very interesting. :)
I hope Doreen arrived after a good journey and is having a lovely time with her sister. It never seems the same on here without her. The little comments you always make to each other, really amuse me at times! :D Hope she had a loss today, too.
I'm afraid there's nothing much to report from this end. Noisy day at school because all the Yr. 6's are a bit excitable now the SATS have finished. Pete is at his riding lesson and Amy is sending stressful texts, as she has an important exam tomorrow. One of them said, 'I could do with you reminding me of certain theories, like you used to when I was revising when I was younger.'. I said I'm not sure my capabilities can stretch to what she is studying now! She left me behind a long time ago!! :D
Right - off to finish making tea. We're having a very easy sausage in chilli sauce recipe tonight, then we'll chill out with the soaps! :)

Have a good evening, ladies. xx

Yes I miss Doreen too - that sausage chilli sounded lovely - hope you enjoyed that!

Poppy can be outgoing in one way - with ppl or situations she's familiar with but at other times she's quite shy - her sister is the same. There are opportunities to enter in the Eisteddfod as an individual - she could enter the solo guitar category - singing for instance - every year she expresses an interest but then withdraws her parents don't push her of course.

Peter must enjoy horse riding then? A relaxing hobby I'm sure - my DiL had a horse when she was growing up -and has 2 horses on loan for her and Izzy (Poppy's sister) I'd not heard of that - but apparently it's quite common - ppl who for whatever reason aren't able to look after their horse yet don't want to sell them - do it I'm told.

And she also bought a pony who was heading for slaughter as he has different coloured eyes - DiL paid £50 for him - and he's turned out to be a lovely pony - she calls him Ffredi - the Welsh way of spelling Freddy cos the letter 'f' in Welsh is pronounced as 'v' and 'ff' as 'f' - today's lesson over! It can be an expensive hobby but my DiL manages it on a shoestring and she keeps saying it's her only hobby and it's a family affair - and has no interest in clothes or having fancy stuff for the house!!

Make the most of your weekend Kathy - will you be on hols Whit week I wonder? Hope so! xx

I'm on Half Term holiday, the week after next, which I'm looking forward to! :)

Fancy sending a pony to slaughter because it has different coloured eyes!! Some weird people around! Amy (my daughter) has a pony, which is out on loan while she's up in Aberdeen doing her one year Masters degree. She was originally going to move the pony, Emma, up there but it would have been too expensive so she just gets to see her when she comes to visit. It was Amy who paid for Pete's first lesson, for his birthday last year and he loved it so much, he's carried on!

Good to hear Poppy has these opportunities though and sometimes sees them through. Maybe, as she gets older, she'll overcome her shyness a bit more. Although, I must admit, even at my age, I couldn't get up in front of an audience to perform in any way so, good for her!! Thanks for the additional lesson in Welch! :) We stayed at a gorgeous B+B next to Lake Tall-y-llyn, several years ago and the lady who owned it told us the way in which the y was pronounced, as in Betws-y-coed and Tall-y-llyn, amongst other things. That was one of the best holidays we've ever had. The sun shone every day, the B+B was fab, the hosts were both lovely and we discovered a beautiful place called Artist's Valley (don't know if you know it). It was so enjoyable, we went again the following year but, sadly, it has since been sold.

Anyway Linda, I'm off to bed now so I'll say Goodnight and, no doubt, 'speak' with you tomorrow. xx

Good morning ladies! Wow its took me an hour to catch up on the week.
Hope Nanny is having a nice relaxing time with her family.
Poor upndown being unwell and it ruining all your plans. I do hope u are feeling even better today.
Choko i have lifelike nightmares like those all the time it really freaks me out, the problem is my hubby thinks im a witch as I have a dream look up the meaning and something usually happens in the next few days not necessarily to me but in the world. He dreads my next 'vision'. In a way I wish i could pinpoint when who and where and be someone who can change lifes chain of events.
Anyway 5 days left at work then its half term. We are off to centreparcs in Brugge on Friday straight from school pick up. Cant wait. Problem is its crept up on me and im going to be in panic mode as ive not sorted any packing out! I just dont find the time and sods law im usually off on Fridays that i need to work this week! Anyway sitting in bed catching up on mins wont get it done either. I best go weigh and get the day moving.
Have a lovely weekend all. Xxx

Ooh, hope WI went well, Bubbles. Have a fab time in Brugge! Lucky you! Make sure you only have pleasant dreams, for goodness sake, on the run up to your hols or hubby will be putting you on the ducking stool for witches!! :D

Enjoy your evening and the rest of your weekend.

Kathy x

I'm on Half Term holiday, the week after next, which I'm looking forward to! :)

Fancy sending a pony to slaughter because it has different coloured eyes!! Some weird people around! Amy (my daughter) has a pony, which is out on loan while she's up in Aberdeen doing her one year Masters degree. She was originally going to move the pony, Emma, up there but it would have been too expensive so she just gets to see her when she comes to visit. It was Amy who paid for Pete's first lesson, for his birthday last year and he loved it so much, he's carried on!

Good to hear Poppy has these opportunities though and sometimes sees them through. Maybe, as she gets older, she'll overcome her shyness a bit more. Although, I must admit, even at my age, I couldn't get up in front of an audience to perform in any way so, good for her!! Thanks for the additional lesson in Welch! :) We stayed at a gorgeous B+B next to Lake Tall-y-llyn, several years ago and the lady who owned it told us the way in which the y was pronounced, as in Betws-y-coed and Tall-y-llyn, amongst other things. That was one of the best holidays we've ever had. The sun shone every day, the B+B was fab, the hosts were both lovely and we discovered a beautiful place called Artist's Valley (don't know if you know it). It was so enjoyable, we went again the following year but, sadly, it has since been sold.

Anyway Linda, I'm off to bed now so I'll say Goodnight and, no doubt, 'speak' with you tomorrow. xx

I'm glad Amy is able to see her horse when she comes home - can see it wd be expensive to move a horse all that way - did she do her first degree nearer to home?

That was a lovely present Amy gave to Pete and he obviously loved it!! Do you fancy it - I'm too much of a scaredy cat!!

I cdn't stand and perform either, at the competition there are 45,000 children competing during the week so there will be thousands in the audience and the final stages are televised so nerve racking to me!

Yes we know Tal y Llyn well - Phil and I stayed there once too - a lovely place looking over the lake - it was called The Rectory on the Lake - wonder if that was the same place that you stayed?

I feel better today and we decided to clear out the garden shed - then I started faffing about in the garden - then we came in and fell asleep on the sofa - not unusual for Phil but not something I ever do!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend - hope you have good weather as we have here and you're enjoying your weekend.

Hope Doreen is having a lovely catch up with her sister xx

Good morning ladies! Wow its took me an hour to catch up on the week.
Hope Nanny is having a nice relaxing time with her family.
Poor upndown being unwell and it ruining all your plans. I do hope u are feeling even better today.
Choko i have lifelike nightmares like those all the time it really freaks me out, the problem is my hubby thinks im a witch as I have a dream look up the meaning and something usually happens in the next few days not necessarily to me but in the world. He dreads my next 'vision'. In a way I wish i could pinpoint when who and where and be someone who can change lifes chain of events.
Anyway 5 days left at work then its half term. We are off to centreparcs in Brugge on Friday straight from school pick up. Cant wait. Problem is its crept up on me and im going to be in panic mode as ive not sorted any packing out! I just dont find the time and sods law im usually off on Fridays that i need to work this week! Anyway sitting in bed catching up on mins wont get it done either. I best go weigh and get the day moving.
Have a lovely weekend all. Xxx

Yes it does take a while catching up on diaries doesn't it? Lovely to be going to Bruge - bet you can't wait - hope you get the packing done - not a job many ppl enjoy but worth the hassle to get away!!

OOh you dreams/nightmares sound scary - I'd be frightened to go to sleep I think!!

Ooh, hope WI went well, Bubbles. Have a fab time in Brugge! Lucky you! Make sure you only have pleasant dreams, for goodness sake, on the run up to your hols or hubby will be putting you on the ducking stool for witches!! :D

Enjoy your evening and the rest of your weekend.

Kathy x
Hee Hee about the ducking stool :) I still think it's scary! xx

Back