NAOMI's DIARY ..... this is MY time! :)

Hang on in there Naomi :hug99: xx

hi everybody.... I am still struggeling... there is so much going on, that I come to a point where I dont care. But I do! I hope for a stay-the-same week. Weighing in on Tuesday. WIll then try really hard for a few pounds off the next week....

morning! I took a sneak look on the scale, I am still the same as 6 days ago... what I was hoping for. I am trying to focus and back on TS now (one bar, 1 shake, 1 soup).

Good afternoon Naomi. Stay motivated, you know you're very capable of doing this. You're so close to the 12s :hug99: xx

day 15, weigh in

hi, its day 15 for me..... I weighed in, and stayed the same this week. Its been an up and down week for me, lots going on, and I didnt stick to diet 100%:eek:, and all days were WS days. But I am happy I stayed the same as the first week I had 10 pounds off. Hoping a few more off this coming week to get into the 12's!! Please come say hello here, I really need the motivation. You are great!!
:D

Naomi xx

hey naomi sorry u have had a bad week but heres to the next week u can do it just remember how u feel when u have stuffed ur self to death and use that as ur motivation were all here for u anytime u want a rant come on here and we will pick u back up :D xx

Hi Naomi, don't be disheartened week two seems to be always slow and you've not gained. If you weren't on this diet every week would be only stay the same or Gain. I'm sure you'll lose next week. Life doesn't stand still for a diet and you're doing great!! :D

Hiya Naomi, hope you're feeling more positive and motivated today :hug99: xx

Just think, what other diet would have enabled you to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks? That's how I'd look at it hun. :)

Hi Naomi, don't be disheartened week two seems to be always slow and you've not gained. If you weren't on this diet every week would be only stay the same or Gain. I'm sure you'll lose next week. Life doesn't stand still for a diet and you're doing great!! :D

thanks so much for posting.... been good today, lots of water and trips to loo LOL ...feeling postive :)

Hiya Naomi, hope you're feeling more positive and motivated today :hug99: xx

Just think, what other diet would have enabled you to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks? That's how I'd look at it hun. :)

yes its great, 10 lbs off and feeling ok, and it's been cheap as i dont eat much lol!! just glad i kept it off :D thanks so much for posting hope you are ok today xx

I'm good thanks :D :hug99: xx

hey naomi sorry u have had a bad week but heres to the next week u can do it just remember how u feel when u have stuffed ur self to death and use that as ur motivation were all here for u anytime u want a rant come on here and we will pick u back up :D xx

thanks Clair, hope you are doing ok today.... i need to catch up on diaries.... and thx for listening!! :)

morning everybody!! hope your day started ok! :) I am feeling positive today, lots to do, sipping lots of water and decaf coffee + redbush tea. Jumped onto scale tis morning, and 1lb down!! :D so 13st now, i am hoping to see 12st 13 by friday!! will be very good today and tomorrow on TS. Friday has to be a WS day as at a bday party, but I will take my chicken salad (and a bar in case i need something more). Hope u have a wonderful day xx

Good afternoon Naomi, loving the positivity today! Hope you're having a fab one :hug99: xx

day has been ok... I cooked full meal and only sipped water and had some coke zero ice cubes. Now Brit got talent and water, coffee, and a few bits of meat, had to chew!! And had only half a shake. so not bad all in all. Hope u all ok xx

Morning lovely how are you? xxx

hi everybody, I am doing ok i guess, feeling a bit like the weather is here in wales, I am a bit bloated, not sure why??? Had 1/2 bar and 1/2 shake and slipped a bit with some meat bits...about 100 cals .... will skip next shake. I do take a multi-vitamin as well as I need a lot of vit B's, magnesium, etc as I have pernicious aneamia due to a long term stomach condition.
It will be a long day today, lots to do and out until late for kids' stuff, I feel Im a bit on auto-mode. Worrying about the search for a house... landlord is selling. anyway, hope u all ok.... hugs to all in need.....xxxx

Hi Naomi, hope you're feeling ok today. I suffer from IBS so know just a little of what you mean about bloating. I have noticed though that after the first week my stomach has settled and I haven't had heartburn which is the pain of my life normally. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment with having to find somewhere to live etc. Keep your chin up :) x

Back