• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Naomi's weight loss ramblings.

Well, I've actually been a member of this forum for a few weeks now but only now that I've made some progress have I got the courage to make a post.

My name's Naomi. I'm a student and have had issues with my weight for as long as I can remember. I joined WW three weeks ago for the first time. I done easy slim before but I really wasn't very motivated. This time is different though :) I'm determined.

Week one I lost four pounds and week two I lost another four pounds. I'm really pleased with the results so far.

PS: I love your recipies sticky!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Great to see a new diary. Welcome to the WW boards you'll love it here everyone is so friendly.

Look forward to seeing you loose loads of weight

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm real pleased with the results so far but I expect it to slow down this week. :) Any weightloss is a plus though.

Oo, to anyone who has a sweet tooth I recommend Tesco Lightchoices chocolate mousses. I had been buying the weightwatchers ones but stumbled across these yesterday. They are half the price, less points and much nicer.
the cadbury light ones that you get 4 for 99p for are really nice at a point each too :D

welcome to the boards Naomi :D *hugs* well done on your 8lbs off - already half a stone down, i bet you feel fantastic! keep up the good work :) xxx
:D well done on your loss so far keep up the good work :D

Up for the challenge
Hey my love sorry for the delay. Welcome to the boards! :D Well done on your loss so far that is fab!!!! Good luck on your WW journey. If you need anything just give us a shout :D xxx

Going From Flab to FAB!
Welcome hun :) Your off to an amazing start .. I also love the tesco choccy mouses! .. they really cure a sugar craving! ... they nice with strawbs dipped in to :)