Naomi's weight loss ramblings.

Papillion

Well, I've actually been a member of this forum for a few weeks now but only now that I've made some progress have I got the courage to make a post.

My name's Naomi. I'm a student and have had issues with my weight for as long as I can remember. I joined WW three weeks ago for the first time. I done easy slim before but I really wasn't very motivated. This time is different though :) I'm determined.

Week one I lost four pounds and week two I lost another four pounds. I'm really pleased with the results so far.

PS: I love your recipies sticky!!

Great to see a new diary. Welcome to the WW boards you'll love it here everyone is so friendly.

Look forward to seeing you loose loads of weight

M

hello and welcome. You have made a great start and will find lots of helpful tips and advice and support on here

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm real pleased with the results so far but I expect it to slow down this week. :) Any weightloss is a plus though.

Oo, to anyone who has a sweet tooth I recommend Tesco Lightchoices chocolate mousses. I had been buying the weightwatchers ones but stumbled across these yesterday. They are half the price, less points and much nicer.

the cadbury light ones that you get 4 for 99p for are really nice at a point each too :D

welcome to the boards Naomi :D *hugs* well done on your 8lbs off - already half a stone down, i bet you feel fantastic! keep up the good work :) xxx

:D well done on your loss so far keep up the good work :D

Hey my love sorry for the delay. Welcome to the boards! :D Well done on your loss so far that is fab!!!! Good luck on your WW journey. If you need anything just give us a shout :D xxx

Welcome hun :) Your off to an amazing start .. I also love the tesco choccy mouses! .. they really cure a sugar craving! ... they nice with strawbs dipped in to :)

Back