nappies

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
what brand of nappies is everyone using.
i stocked up on huggies newborn size 1 and 2 before i haf my lil girl.she is now six weeks and i hve half of abox Left.i dont no whether to stck with these or chanhe to a cheaper brand. i stocked up whem they were on offer and i wish i had gt more now

Yeah they do newborn, Naomi's been in them since the beginning and I use them for Jack. I think they are round about 3 pound a pack, I worked them out per nappy and they were cheaper than huggies and pampers. I've not had any problems with them. Also Morrison's own I've used a couple times and they've been alright, quite cheap too x

Have they not got 2 for 20 quid? I'll check the pack and let you know how many you get in a pack x

i tried the little angels but didn't work for us, we then have used huggies till recently, The aldi ones are really good, some one recommended them to us and we tried them and there fab!!! means every time we get nappies now we always save half price! also use the asda's own cheapest of cheap wipes which are ok to. Our shopping is full of smart price, both me and partner ( i think lot of people to be honest) when they lived with mum and dad growing up would never be seen dead getting white labels. Now our shopping is full of them and there great!

My sister who is usually the biggest snob in the world uses aldi nappies as she was given some in a hamper and they apparently were the best ones out of the branded ones. It amazed me and as the poorer sister took delight in taking the mick out of her but will def be using them when baby comes. Not sure how much and how many tho x

He he due to this tip I'm off to aldi tonight so I will post prices and how many x

Lidls nappies were ranked quite highly in some sorta poll, was told about them by a lady at work who buys them for when she has her grand children and says theyre great. Think the only issue she had is that they only come in pink! But who's gonna see??

A 24 pack of Aldi newbord nappies is £1.79, 44 pack of mini (size 2) £3.49, size 3,4,5 are £4.99 for a pack of 54!!

I bought some newborn and some size 5 from aldi tonight, they are cheaper than Asda's own (little angels) and Morrison's x

my mum camw round tonight and hd been to asda and got us a pack of the asda little angels to try,on last few huggies then will try them out then maybe try aldis

Well let me know how yous get on with the aldi ones, I'm intrigued to see whether other people think they are good x

I'm going to start using them now, I have a little lady needing a nappy change......lol x

Back