Nasi's Diary

@Jenny-belte, Yeah i did get sleep and refreshed back to my Normal self. a lot better today.

Thanks.

Thanks Abbz, I am looking forward to March. How you getting on?

Thanks Abbz, I am looking forward to March. How you getting on?
Good, me too :) I'm fine thanks, today is my first month of LT down! How are you?

Wow Abbz, a whole month! that is like where i want to be in two weeks time. I am doing well, today or should i say tonight, i am back to work and night shift is killing me, however i found out that it is a lot easier to stay in line and not miss chewing so much when i am on nights, when i am off and i have to join the living however is another matter. well, you can't have it all, great body with no pain at all. I thing this is one of those diets that teachs you that nothing cames easy espacially fab body.

Weight Yesterday Late afternoon, was down 11lb. I am so Happy, WOOP WOOP! The pharmaciest was a bit perplexed, she could not understand how i lost 4lb the first week and a whole 11 the second week. she kept saying you system worked in reverse. I told her that i am glad that it worked, don't really care in what order. Yey.

11lbs :eek:

Wow! Well done Nasi :) As you rightly said, doesn't matter how...as long as it works!

Keep it up :)

Thanks SagVTR, Isn't it. as long as it works.

Back