Natalie Cassidy DVD

ladylite

Gold Member
Just read in the mail that Natalie from Eastenders (used to be plump Sonia) DVD has top the charts, beating quite a few others on the way.

Good on you natalie

She looks really good now not gaunt and thin like some celebs just a healthy looking woman.

I agree, she looks fabulous and I'm not surprised her DVD is No. 1. Plus, of course, we can all identify with her journey because she was bigger for so long...fair play to her, I say!

I have just bought this and am waiting for it to be delivered, will let you know how I find it! x

I read an article about her only last night in 'Closer' - she looks really fab and hasn't gone too far.

She deserves top place - seems a lovely girl and understands the struggles (although it has to be said she wasn't exactly humoungus).

I agree that she wasn't huge but she was certainly much bigger and completely different looking to how she is now and I think its that huge change that we can all relate to.

Before I thought she was just an average looking woman now she is absolutely stunning, so it just goes to show how even just losing a little bit of weight can completely change us.

Good for her, at least she beat the WAGS DVD!!!

I read an interview with her yesterday where she said she lost 4 stone which is amazing, I didnt think she had that much to lose.

Looking forward to hearing what the DVD is like.

P

she always looked lovely didnt she, sort of glowing, but wow that new bikini bod is to die for , wonder if it can make me look like that LOL

i have the body now that she had before, so if she rly did get the way she is now by doing the exercises on here dvd then i hope i end up with the same bod she's got! I plan to do it 3x a week and im eating very healthily on a cal controlled diet too! x

I think she has done brilliantly and she should be applauded. In an interview I read with her, she said "It wasn't about diet, it was about exercise.." (but she would say that flogging her new DVD wouldn't she?!!!). Then she claimed she did her DVD for 50 minutes x 5 days a week.

I was angered when she said "I wasn't just fat, I was obese...my BMI was off the scale" yet she was claiming she was 10st 7lbs at 5ft 4in, which to my reckoning must only make her BMI less than 26! Hardly obese!!!

Back