Natalieann where for art thou?

haha gosh ive been here just had nothing to post really, been very bad these last two weeks, maintained lastweek and this week ive gained about 2 lbs i think, got weigh in tomoz and dont see the piont, i feel so bad ive let myself down

ive not pigged out at all, just had maybe about 4 meals in that time, 3 of them this week, grrrrrrrrrr but some were right after having the one day off ive been struggling real bad, and also maybe coz this man makes me feel gorgeous as i am, tells me how much etc, maybe it just been that smitten happyness thing where you want to eat

i dont know boohoo, im getting right back on the wagon tomoz after seeing the chemist,, no more wasting time, whats does my head in the most is i only had around 4 weeks left, ive wasted two, and would have two left, but now i still have 4..................

anyway ive just been checking in on everyone but been too guilty to post, i feel like ive let myself and you lot down big time, yet ive only eaten 4 meals in two weeks and gained baout 2lbs, which is not bad but i should not have done it, i could have been another 7lbs down by now, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thanks for this post honey means a lot and gave me a bit more determination to get back on track after wiegh in tomoz, im dreading it

but apart from that im smitten and have now seen him 9 times in the two weeks and think he one of the most amazing men ive met in a long long time and he seems to feels the same way about me, we cannot keep our hands off each other, i feel 18 again hah

Hi! thankgod he wasnt an axe murderer, I was so worried lol! Very pleased for you being loved up with your new man. Re the diet, from what I have read, stopping and starting is the hardest thing to do. You have done so well up til now, so come on and lose that last little bit and get onto your long term maintenance plan. You know you can do it and so do we. Day at a time and post on here, what do you reckon? xxx

I bet there are a few that are wanting to say 'i told you so' :giggle:

Look, all that matters is that you are doing whats best for you right now.

Re the loved up, comfortable smitten thing - thats precisly how i managed to gain well over 8 stone in about 3 years! Its dangerous territory. If i were you i'd go in all guns blazing with tfr get to where you want to be. Food and meals and drink will always be around :D

Yes Natalieann, put the gorgeous guy down and focus on your plan! hehe Nice to hear you're happy huni, you havent let anyone down you are just human. Good luck with new start xx

Hi! thankgod he wasnt an axe murderer, I was so worried lol! Very pleased for you being loved up with your new man. Re the diet, from what I have read, stopping and starting is the hardest thing to do. You have done so well up til now, so come on and lose that last little bit and get onto your long term maintenance plan. You know you can do it and so do we. Day at a time and post on here, what do you reckon? xxx

lol no deffo not a murderer lol, hes lovely:D and im gona get back on, sort myhead out and do this, just hate that ive wasted two weeks grrrrrrr but hey well live n learn
I bet there are a few that are wanting to say 'i told you so' :giggle:

Look, all that matters is that you are doing whats best for you right now.

Re the loved up, comfortable smitten thing - thats precisly how i managed to gain well over 8 stone in about 3 years! Its dangerous territory. If i were you i'd go in all guns blazing with tfr get to where you want to be. Food and meals and drink will always be around :D

hey hun yeah i know lol boohoo, and yes im deffo gona go all guns blazing for sure, im gona do this, just need to forget the wasted time and move on i think:D

Yes Natalieann, put the gorgeous guy down and focus on your plan! hehe Nice to hear you're happy huni, you havent let anyone down you are just human. Good luck with new start xx

lol im deffo gona focus on the plan from now, but dont know if i can put him down haha, that would be harder then the diet:love:

and thanks hun, im gona get back on it, my mates said to me why are you so angry its only 4 meals in 2 weeks, but thats not good enough should be none, im actually looking forward to giving it 100 percent, i feel so iccky and fat not even tho im still exact the same as i was before apart from 2lbs:eek:

Hi Natalieann, don't worry just get back on!!!
I agree with everybody here. You can put weight when your feeling in love! lol You need to do this for yourself.
I met my man after just 3 weeks on this diet and know I have to do it for myself.
I totally understand why you felt the need to have a drink to calm the nerves, it's not easy on a first date, but were all behind you.
Hope its not too hard for you to restart.
take care
Emma x

Hi Natalieann, don't worry just get back on!!!
I agree with everybody here. You can put weight when your feeling in love! lol You need to do this for yourself.
I met my man after just 3 weeks on this diet and know I have to do it for myself.
I totally understand why you felt the need to have a drink to calm the nerves, it's not easy on a first date, but were all behind you.
Hope its not too hard for you to restart.
take care
Emma x

hey hun thanks

im gona do it for me, just makes ya fall off wagon when im being told im lovely as i am all the time by a sexy man haha, anyway he understands now and i know he will stand by me as long as im happy:D

yeah the drink thing was needed but now its not as i feel so comfortable around him so should be fine, so gona see on tuesday what the real damage is on this scales im dreading it but maybe ill feel better and ready to go, im doing this

Bet you'll have lost those two pesky pounds again by Tuesday petal. :D

Good to see you back posting Nat, and lovely to hear the new man is a good 'un. :)

Bet you'll have lost those two pesky pounds again by Tuesday petal. :D

Good to see you back posting Nat, and lovely to hear the new man is a good 'un. :)

hey hun thanks, and my scales say two lbs but got A FEELING thiers will be more, normally they differ by a few lbs,

and yeah hes lush and totally amazing, its kinda happening a bit fast but we cat help it lmao, dont worry wont be moving in haha just feelings wise i mean

heya sunshine!!!
Dont worry!!!!!!!! so what even if it is a bit more than 2lbs, cmon seriously you'll lose those 2lbs and the rest the first week once ya restart! Its not the failing down ya should be embarrassed about its the sittin on ya ass n not gettin back up!!!! some c'mon - we'll tug ya back up n help. Ya've done it once ya can do it again. And in all honesty - i'm suprised it wasnt more than 2lbs. Small price to pay for ya night of enjoyment, couple of drinks and meetin Mr wonderful??
Welcome back chick xx

heya sunshine!!!
Dont worry!!!!!!!! so what even if it is a bit more than 2lbs, cmon seriously you'll lose those 2lbs and the rest the first week once ya restart! Its not the failing down ya should be embarrassed about its the sittin on ya ass n not gettin back up!!!! some c'mon - we'll tug ya back up n help. Ya've done it once ya can do it again. And in all honesty - i'm suprised it wasnt more than 2lbs. Small price to pay for ya night of enjoyment, couple of drinks and meetin Mr wonderful??
Welcome back chick xx

awww thanks, such a nice post hun, and yeah so what i should not let it get me down, its been worth it i suppose with what ive got out of it lol, and yes ill lose more then what iv gained by ext tuesday if im 100 percent, im thinking also maybe ill lose more then the average of 3lbs i ve been doing, maybe like starting again and the first week lose, that would be nice:D

and yes if i dont get back up and start again ill be ashamed so thanks every one, i should have posted earlier this week

so thanks for starting the thread OP as youve helped me big time

god id never be here this long without yoou all, im sure after ive done ill be too sad to leave and will keep coming on to helpp others in need;)

thats the spirit :)
I think you're right too as you'll be startin and gettin yaself fully back into ketosis ya'll probably lose a large amount first week like we all did that very first week. I had an episode of takin spoonable sweetener without realising i shouldnt (thank you all lipotrilites!), and i've just had a larger weight loss than expected but i think i was lucky. Ya've everythin to gain hun and with the support of this new fella well ... has he brother?! xx

thats the spirit :)
I think you're right too as you'll be startin and gettin yaself fully back into ketosis ya'll probably lose a large amount first week like we all did that very first week. I had an episode of takin spoonable sweetener without realising i shouldnt (thank you all lipotrilites!), and i've just had a larger weight loss than expected but i think i was lucky. Ya've everythin to gain hun and with the support of this new fella well ... has he brother?! xx

yeah i so hope that happens, spurs me on even more so i can see if it happens, it would be so good.....:)

and lol at the spoonable sweetner, have to admit i hate all sweetners, but have them in my coffee as cant drink without:p

and good on the large loss babe, i hope by next tuesday im jumping up and down coz ive lost at least over 4lbs, hate that ive had a small set back but at least it wasnt like a stone or anything just a few lbs...........

ill be back on here yelling at my brill loss next week

Yay shes coming back!! So will you post tommorrow and let us know how your doing? Remember its just a few hungry days (ok well few days of hell) BUT once your back its just 4 little weeks. speak tommorrow? xx

Yay shes coming back!! So will you post tommorrow and let us know how your doing? Remember its just a few hungry days (ok well few days of hell) BUT once your back its just 4 little weeks. speak tommorrow? xx

lol yeah ill be on everyday again, i think ill be needing to chat to be honest, keep me going thought tha bad few days of ketosis again:D

and yeah 4 weeks is nothing to say to ive been here for 10 weeks and its flown by.............

p.s no hes no brother haha

and really thanks for this thread youve really helped me xxxx

Aw glad to help. Its completely understandable how it happened. By the way how was the wine? Drool...did you get really drunk lol.

haha it was yummy, but i drank a whole bottle not two glasses, didnt feel drunk, sober as anything but major tummy ache and headache next day lol

After not drinking alcohol for 10 weeks thats amazing. I think I will be staggering about after one glass after this diet lol. Have you got your LT sachets ready for tommorrow and loads of water ready? forum, pamper bath,forum, tv marathon, forum and day one will be over. xx

After not drinking alcohol for 10 weeks thats amazing. I think I will be staggering about after one glass after this diet lol. Have you got your LT sachets ready for tommorrow and loads of water ready? forum, pamper bath,forum, tv marathon, forum and day one will be over. xx

yeah all shakes ready, water ready, me ready, nice bath yep, man coming over too yep, forum yep, pamper day yep haha bring it, im sure hel take my mind off it lol;)

Back