Natalie's WW Diary - OFFICIAL & FINAL Diet Re-Start

Argh!! C*cked up this week and put on just short of 2lbs!! :cry::cry:

REALLY struggling to get back on track following the festivities...someone give me a kick up the back side PLEASE!! :whoopass:

Counting the weeks til my hols and I REALLY need to religiously lose 2lbs a week to meet my holiday goal...Am I ever going to be able to do this?!

I have 26 weeks til hols...I want to be 11st 7lbs.

W.I this morning - 15st 3lbs 1/8

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so angry at myself!!!!!! :banghead:

:(:mad::(:mad::(

forget about it and start again. easier said than done, i know because i've been there too many many times :) what helped me, was to do whatever i could in my power to just stick to it for ONE day. that first day was always the hardest for me, and many times i reached in the cupboard for chocolate that would have taken me over my points. but i stuck with it and by bedtime i felt pretty proud of myself. the next morning, i was filled with such determination that i carried on and stuck with it for another day.
this has gone on and on, and now im a month in and waiting for my motivation and determination to let me down, but its still there! in the past ive given up after a week, but the point is still the same. its the first day that is always the hardest, and if you get through that, you'll be well on your way.
plan your meals, snacks and drinks for one day and then do it. see how you feel after.
i cant believe its me saying this as i was the worlds worst for starting in the morning and having a takeaway by teatime. but i cant tell you how good it feels to be nice to yourself and eat right. i always thought i was being nice to myself by having a takeaway/chocolate/etc, but i really wasnt. i felt awful, and its only now im doing this that i realise how much damage i was probably doing to myself.
i dont want to come across as horribly smug by saying all this so i hope im not! loads of people say it, but if i got the ball rolling on this diet then you can too, you really can i promise! a day at a time and all that! chin up, you can do this! x

Thanks so much for that Bexie..that was really inspiring :thankyou:

You're definitely right about the 1 day at a time bit…on the days when I manage to stick to it and have a really good day, I go to bed feeling really positive and good about myself.

I'm sick of letting myself down. I've put on about a stone and a half since I finished Lighter Life last September and I just kick myself for that when I think where I could be now if I'd stuck to this god damn diet!

I did Lighter Life for 3 months without cheating and so I know I've got the willpower…I just need to find it again!!

Today IS the day…the first day of the new me! I'm determined now…I have to be!

In 26 weeks time I want to be at target and be proud of it…I want this to be my year! :D

Natalie

P.S: :drool: Russell Brand & Noel Fielding!! hehe!! :D

Ok back on the wagon I think!!...had a couple of treats this week...but I saved points where I could and..... 2.75lbs off this week!!! :D:D:D

Am pleased...had a really bad week the week before and never thought I was going to get back on track so gave myself a kick up the back side and decided last Tuesday that this was a new beginning!!

Now I've got a loss and I'm over my 2lb a week target loss so am happy. I'll just take each week as it comes which seems to work best for me! (infact taking each day as it comes is more like it!!!...)

Even had a hotdog and a wee pick 'n' mix at cinema lastnight - Sweeney Todd...Johnny Depp mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :drool:
...so was surprised it didn't affect the scales this morning!

So W.I results for week of 29th Jan - 5th Feb :scale:
29th Jan : 15st 3lbs 1/8
5th Feb : 15st 0lbs 3/8
Loss = 2 3/4lbs :clap:

Have a great day everyone! :)

Awh well done nat, you must be delighted!!!

I am pleased that I've managed to get a loss atleast...I just hope I can carry this on. As I said, I'm taking 1 day at a time and I'm trying to save points for weekends which is when I fall off the wagon and drink lots of water which I think helps with weight loss.

I want to be at my target of 11st 7lbs by 31st July so I've got a good 3.5 stone to go!...I went on hols last year having lost 3-3.5 stone..if I can go again this year and be at my target weight I'll be over the moon!

So I've counted the weeks and if I lose 2lbs a week every week, I'll be 11st 6lbs by 29th July.

But it's that HAVING to lose 2lbs a week that's my worry.

I am pleased that I've managed to get a loss atleast...I just hope I can carry this on. As I said, I'm taking 1 day at a time and I'm trying to save points for weekends which is when I fall off the wagon and drink lots of water which I think helps with weight loss.

I want to be at my target of 11st 7lbs by 31st July so I've got a good 3.5 stone to go!...I went on hols last year having lost 3-3.5 stone..if I can go again this year and be at my target weight I'll be over the moon!

So I've counted the weeks and if I lose 2lbs a week every week, I'll be 11st 6lbs by 29th July.

But it's that HAVING to lose 2lbs a week that's my worry.

I hav till about the 16th of july to loose my weight, im loosing it for holidays too, where you off to?

I'm off to Zante in Greece for 2 weeks. We went there last August and it was brilliant...so we booked same place again for this year! Can't wait!

We were gonna go to greece but decided on Ibiza this year!
I can not wait it seems so far away but its gonna fly
how long are you going for?

Going for 2 weeks Ladylipo! I can't do 1 week hols..never enough!! :D

Oh thanks for the water info Starlight..I'm trying to drink atleast 2ltrs a day (really trying to up it to 3) which is what I should be drinking diet or no diet...so even if it's an aid to average losses, I'll take that!! haha!
I need to lose 2lbs a week religiously! :confused: Manageable?!

Had a wee treat night lastnight after having my W.I in the morning..figure I've a week to make up for it! :D

Just need to remember to keep off the scales..I'm a nightmare for jumping off and on :mad::D:mad::D:mad::D << that's how my face goes daily! haha!!

A week is never long enough, we're all goin for 2 wks as well!
I just worked out i need to loose a pound and a half a wk for 23wks i knowi wont get it every time id be happy to loose 2 stone before puttin on my little bikinis :)
Are you still goin out at the week ends?

Yeah I'm still going out...I'm convinced I'd be a lot thinner by now if I wasn't but I can't give up Saturday nights out. I try to save 4pts a day to cover my night out but I know it probably doesn't with the amount of alcohol consumed! haha!...added to the fact that the raging hangover on a Sunday often leads to a takeaway! :eek:

Im giving myself a break from it now for a while, i really need to start saving for my hols or i wont be able to go :cry:
Do u go to a class or are ya goin it alone?

Am going it alone..altho' I was starting to feel like that was the reason for continuously falling off the wagon recently!
Hoping am on track now tho!

Back