Natasha's diary

kau84

Hello everyone, i decieded to start this diary because for the past 2 weeks i've been struggling to stick to the plan 100% and i thought having this diary would help me stay on the straight and narrow.
i started this jouney on the 11th of july 2010 weighing 17st 9lbs.almost 7 weeks later i have lost 33lbs bringing me to 15st 8lbs.i still have a long way to go to my 11st dream.
last week was bad, i was stealing my newphews chicken nuggets,fish finger etc:eek::eek: and this monday i had a chicken drumstick plus 3wings:break_diet:.i was dissapointed in myself sooo much.
So after weigh in on tuesday thought i'd give ss+ a try.its making me hungry and think of food all day!!
so decieded to go back to ss tomoro
wish me luck.

Hi Natasha welcome :) keeping a diary is a good idea it gives you somewhere to sound off your thoughts and feelings , it allows others to motivate you, recognise how well you are doing and give advice or similar experiences. It is also good for looking back over yourself and see how far you've come.
You've dine great so far and lost some good weight well done. I have been on CD since 20th July and have had days where I have picked, eaten large quantities and stayed 100%. a very rollercoast journey, but saying that my weight is decreasing. Keep up the good work and keep posting. The support on here is great PinkyJ x

Sorry got to laugh it says your height is 13 ft 7 " . I hope this is an error. X

We are all different, but a little bit of food does tend to make us want more, that's what led us to be overweight in the first place. I think it's wise to go back to SS. I'm sure you will do much better this time, now that you know SS+ will lead you into temptation. Good luck. :)

pinkyj very true this forum is so motivation and everyone on here is so supportive.i see we started the same month,you've done well yourself.looking at your goal date i thinks yours is more realist than mine.
am only 5'4 tried to correct it to 5'4 but its now saying 5'6!! maybe theirs a tall woman some were in me.

puddingroast thanks.
fat boy slimmin very true a little food does tempt you to have more.am very positive today,its like am starting vlcd all over again!!.
how do you guys upload your photos on your profile? on my profile it doesnt allow me to.

today has been perfect,stuck to the plan 100%.i had porridge for brekkie,a bar for lunch and a chocolate mint shake for dinner.
the ladies at work ordered chicken kebabs and chips for their dinner,it smelled sooo nice but i was ok.i didn't feel i was missing out at all.
was just imaging my size 12 xmas dress

Mmmmmm kebab. No. No. No. Ahem. :eek:

Well done for getting through that and feeling okay about it. It's great that you really are determined. Keep it up. :D

today looks like its gone be a nice day. am at home relaxing.had my porridge plus half a litre of water.

Back