Nats not fat is back ( again )

Week 2 weigh in and this morning I'm 12'4. So that's another 4lbs off bring it to 17lbs lost in 2 weeks. I love this diet!!

I'm struggling this week. Had a lot of stress at work and my usual go to pick me up would be Nandos with the boy or a tub of Ben and jerrys and a soppy film but I've done neither, which is a positive for me. Tonight I did have sone chicken breast, scrambled egg and broccoli instead of my last pack though. It felt good to eat and it's all low carb so I'm sure I'll stay in ketosis but my tummy is going crazy right now. Twisting and gurgling. It feels horrendous. I hope I've not done too much damage as right now even though my body was telling me I needed something I'm regretting eating real food. Argh.

Week 3 weigh in and I'm down another 3lbs bring my total to 20lbs lost in 3 weeks and 12st1!
Pretty chuffed with that as this week I have been struggling and last night we went to see the other halfs family for Sunday dinner. They were brilliantly accepting of my diet choice and I had just meat( roast lamb) and this delicious kale cooked with chilli and garlic. I had a pretty big portion too as it was so delicious!!
I am now aiming to do another full week on ts then start ws!
X

Woah; incredibly inspirational! As somebody just starting out, your results are really encouraging! :D I cannot wait to see the number on the scale going down like that. Day 1 here and feeling absolutely fine so far - posts like this are really motivating! Looking forward to weighing in after I get this first week over and done with :)

Good luck caffeine bean!! If you get through the first week it becomes so much easier! For me it's the mental difficulty of not eating that I struggle with more than any actual hunger! Fingers crossed you get some awesome losses! This diet is totally worth it! X

Weigh in this morning and I'm 11st13 so just made it into the next stone down with 2lbs off this week. 5 days ts this week then Saturday night is my works Xmas party. It's a 3 course meal at a Hilton hotel. I start work at 7am the following morning so won't be drinking but I hope to enjoy my food! Probably won't be able to eat much after living off liquids for nearly 5 weeks though. Hope to get a couple more lbs off by then! The losses have really slowed now, was hoping to be 11st6 by Christmas Day really.
X

Weighed in this morning at 11,12 so 1lb off this week. I did have 2 days of eating and drinking for Christmas parties so pretty chuffed I haven't seen a gain although I do feel pretty bloated and crappy. X

Back