Naturally_Stush- Dont Give up!!

Sez

has started again!!
Just re-read both your recent posts! Please please dont give up!! CD HAS to work, if you know you aren't cheating! After all, think logically, you are consuming less than 900 cals a day, your body will use its own energy just to get through the day. You do the math!!!!

As for ketosis, if you follow the plan, you are in it, honest!!! As I said on your other thread, first morning wee for me, I get a pale pink stick, any other time during the day - negative! It so diluted, thats all.

I really hope some other wise folks will jump on this thread to tell you the same thing. Please dont stop.......

Hi,
I'm not wise but I can say one thing: I have been doing CD since January. Some parts have been tough, some was a breeze. Back on SS 100% after a couple of wobbly weeks.

Now, I have NEVER checked my ketosis level. Haven't even bothered buying sticks or whatever but looking at my losses so far I know CD has worked a treat for me.

Don't give up honey, it will get easier and the losses will be good. Just give it another go...

Hang in there and don't be discouraged. We are all different but it WILL work for you...promise

xxx

i'm thinking that if your doing the program 100% and not giving in to food temptations then you should leave the sticks well alone. they seem to give people dodgy readings and cause doubt to creep in. if your losing weight your doing fine without them

Tough Love!!

Throw those bl**dy sticks away:eek:
Seriously, just do it!!
I have read your posts about giving up....DON'T DO IT!!!
My crystal ball says you will be fed up that you didn't stick it out!
CD is hard but will give you results!
Ignore other peoples weight loss numbers, stats whatever and trust in the science....on the calories you consume on CD/CD+....YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!
We are all individuals and out bodies will do what they damn well please....let your mind be your weapon...get in the right mind-set and the numbers on the scale and the colour of the stick will be irrelevent....YOU WILL BE SHRINKING....your body may rebel against CD but if you stick to it....your body has no choice but to shrink!!!

COME ON.....GET A GRIP!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
:hug99:
XX

Throw those bl**dy sticks away:eek:
Seriously, just do it!!
I have read your posts about giving up....DON'T DO IT!!!
My crystal ball says you will be fed up that you didn't stick it out!
CD is hard but will give you results!
Ignore other peoples weight loss numbers, stats whatever and trust in the science....on the calories you consume on CD/CD+....YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!
We are all individuals and out bodies will do what they damn well please....let your mind be your weapon...get in the right mind-set and the numbers on the scale and the colour of the stick will be irrelevent....YOU WILL BE SHRINKING....your body may rebel against CD but if you stick to it....your body has no choice but to shrink!!!

COME ON.....GET A GRIP!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
:hug99:
XX

well said.xx

i dont look at other ppl's weight losses, i take my time with this diet and do what i can with it, ive lost 22lbs in 8 weeks with lots of cheating but for me it was the easiest way to loss 22lbs.

Hi everyone, thank u so much for your words of encouragement! I've decided to stick at it...and its down to all of you!!!

Thank u Thank u Thank you.

AND I have lost 3lbs and 3/4's so Im over the moon, as the scales weren't shifting up until Saturday.

So right now Im elated.

Back