Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

UPDATE :)
Thurs 15-12-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
DECEMBER- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Pineapples92 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

MEMBERS WITH 5LB OF LESS TO TARGET :whacky068:

Congrats to the following members this week, with only 5lbs or less till TARGET ! :0clapper::winner:

- @Entropy 3.5 lbs

- @QueenOmi 5 lbs

Kay xx

Last edited:
Lost 3lbs this week :)

Well I gained 3.5lb after the long awaited ball. I'm not upset because I totally deserved a gain, but as a NSV; I've compared the photo of me from 8 years ago when we went to the same ball (where my husband proposed to me). I was nowhere near my biggest then but I think it's quite a difference...
IMG_9807.JPG

Well I gained 3.5lb after the long awaited ball. I'm not upset because I totally deserved a gain, but as a NSV; I've compared the photo of me from 8 years ago when we went to the same ball (where my husband proposed to me). I was nowhere near my biggest then but I think it's quite a difference...
View attachment 184767
Wow, you look fantastic, well done!

Stacey x

@Kay003 Just call me TMK, target member Kev Lost another 2lbs, Target Member, 1 and a 1/2 stone award and club 10 award. See yawl in 5 weeks. Have a good Christmas and New Year Here are my before and after pics. 16st 8lbs to 13st 4lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_5505.JPG
    IMG_5505.JPG
    546.4 KB · Views: 16
- 3 lbs. Whole stone now gone thanks to Kay for the challenges and everyone. xxx Just another stone to go although may adjust. Congrats to all losers. xxx
Brilliant Solange, well chuffed for you x

So mad at myself...been eating everything in sight!:mad:
+4lb!!!
Feeling like a right lumpy bumpy and that slimming train has pulled out of the station, just don't seem to have been able to get back on!:(
However, I am running after said slimming train and will hop back on it, I need to lose that 4lb again as my Christmas dress looks terrible!

Well done, good lucks and keep on going extra sparkly diet dust to everyone :D

Hi just dropping by to say I'm leaving this challenge just lots going on plus my scales packed up this week a message from above to stop weighing myself ! To be honest I've not been good but not been bad either my guess is I'm a couple of lbs up which I'm ok with as I really only have around a stone to loose to get to target I've joined a new local Gym which opens this week which I'm really looking forward to . Well done so many of you are doing fantastic keep it up :) wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . X

+1 this week for me unfortunately. Possibly due to mother nature calling on Thursday or the fact that our boss bought us snacks for lunch at work yesterday and none of it was SW friendly, although I didn't overindulge it was probably the worst time to eat it, day before weigh in. Never mind. Back to it. Good luck weighers!

Stacey x

+1 this week for me unfortunately. Possibly due to mother nature calling on Thursday or the fact that our boss bought us snacks for lunch at work yesterday and none of it was SW friendly, although I didn't overindulge it was probably the worst time to eat it, day before weigh in. Never mind. Back to it. Good luck weighers!

Stacey x
Day before WI is usually the day I start eating things I've avoided all week, it's like I go into sabotage mode at times. You did brilliant for not overindulging X

Hi just dropping by to say I'm leaving this challenge just lots going on plus my scales packed up this week a message from above to stop weighing myself ! To be honest I've not been good but not been bad either my guess is I'm a couple of lbs up which I'm ok with as I really only have around a stone to loose to get to target I've joined a new local Gym which opens this week which I'm really looking forward to . Well done so many of you are doing fantastic keep it up :) wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . X

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too Kats and enjoy the gym :)

Hi Kay, sorry for not posting... I had a maintain 8/12 and a half pound gain 15/12. Finding it really really tough the last couple of weeks.

I have called target (after a 2.5lbs gain this week!)
Very happy and pleased with where I am so would like to stay :)
Thank you for all of your help and support!

Ruth
X

Back