Naughty Jellybabe (aka BarbaraJ) is back!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Jellybabe, 19 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Jellybabe

Jellybabe Regular Member

Hi everyone nice to see some familiar old faces are still posting and more importantly they have not had such a disasterous time with the diet thang (unlike me).

Big hello to Ann (Westhills)- I remember posting way back on the other board right back before the WeMITTS existed (under BarbaraJ as a user name). Hi Debbie (Russiandoll) and Anja (Bakerfa). I am sure there must be others but as I have not posted for a year it will take me a while to get back into the swing of it.

What have I been up to... good question, not much except eating everything I shouldn't have and slipped back into my old ways. I have undone all my hard work last year which I am totally gutted about. I did my old favorite pose the ostrich impersonation (head in the sand) didn't weigh myself even though I knew clothes were not fitting me anymore etc etc...

I have been trying to get back SSing on and off for the last 11 months without much success - I remember thinking when people said it was hard to get back on it - rubbish I will be fine, took a weeks break for Xmas last year and boy was I WRONG - I can't put my finger on it but this time round has been really tough and I have really struggled.

Started on a weight of 19stone 10pounds I have been SSing for a week now and lost 10 pounds so feeling great - week 2++++++++ here I come...
    Barbara

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Barbara. Welcome back, and well done on the 10lbs so far. You know it works, and you are over the worst week. Good luck hun xxx

4. Jellybabe

Jellybabe Regular Member

Thanks Cheryl - love the photo of your grandaughter she is gorgeous - you must be really proud

5. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hiya Barbara,
    Nice to see you again!
    Well done on your first week 10lbs is great, heres to week 2 keep posting m8 !
    Take care luv Julie xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.