Naughty Me.

londongirl12

So after being all proud of myself for losing 5lbs in my first week after switching from Atkins and it being Easter and all that jazz... I had a bit of a binge yesterday.

However unlike in the past where I would have spent today all fed up and guilt ridden I have decided to stick to plan 100% and draw a line under yesterdays naughty events.

I think I am coming up to my 'star' week and so could quite easily have ate my entire house yesterday.

Anyway it's a new day, if you slip up like me dust yourself off and jump back on the SW train. We are all only human.

Have a good one, one and all xx ;)

Good for you! We all have these blips from time to time and I know Easter is a big danger zone for many of us.

It's great that you've drawn a line under it and are ready to move on. I like to think of it as having 7 flowers. If 1 died I wouldn't throw the other 6 away too - just the one that had wilted.

Have a great day :)

Good for you! We all have these blips from time to time and I know Easter is a big danger zone for many of us.

It's great that you've drawn a line under it and are ready to move on. I like to think of it as having 7 flowers. If 1 died I wouldn't throw the other 6 away too - just the one that had wilted.

Have a great day :)

i love this quote, however unfortunately im definately one for throwing away the whole bunch......... really must work on this!!!

reading through hear today, a lot of people seem to be struggling with 'the binge' this week (including me)

Onwards and Upwards i say!!!

x

hey how you getting on? had a bread n cheese binge meself yesterday :(

Back