Naughty, Naughty Girl!!

MichelleT

I am so naughty, last night we went out with some very good friends who are emigrating to Texas in 2 weeks, and they bought us dinner. They also bought 2 bottles of Bollinger champagne, of which I consumed probably more than my fair share!! I didnt cheat on the food carbs, but am so gutted that I massively cheated on the champagne, the first time in 5 weeks!! And I had put on 2lbs this morning! Boo hoo....the champagne was nice but it certainly wasnt worth 2lbs!!

uh oh... but well done for 'confessing' here and getting back on track, that's the spirit ;) ! And it could have been so much worse, i'm sure the old you would have handled it rather differently, so well done! That 2lb will be gone quick enough don't worry, you can't have drunk 2lb worth of calories, the weight will be from your body laying down glycogen stores (which uses a lot of water) so won't be much in terms of actual fat, if any, - it'll go in a couple of days as long as you stick to it carefully right now.

They'll come off so quick you won't even notice em.

Hun, you enjoyed it and the evening. Draw a line, tomorrow is another day. :)

Thanks all, good to have the encouragement! We are off to Padstow this morning, hubby and I, for 3 days. Eating at Rick Steins, which will be fine.....as long as I can resist the Camelford Pink Champagne!! I need to, because I only lost half a pound today, bit mean really as I only had 1 little slip up!! Well ok, maybe it wasn't so little!!!

Back