Naughty or not!

redwinegirl

This is my 4th week and I must admit I am over the blooming moon with the results, it's been the hardest diet I've ever done but with the quickest results ever....and I am looking good on it (even though I say it myself:))

However last Tuesday I could not bear another black coffee and I decided to bring milk back into my life...not 1/2 a pint in each coffee but a bit more than a drop. Anyhow I lost 6lb this week so it obviously (at the moment anyway) is doing me no harm. Ive also had a sprout (did hubby a roast and one just ended up in my mouth).

So my question is on the wet Friday evening....have any of you 'improvised' this diet? (in laymans terms...what have you added or had that are not in the rules!!). I promise not to tell:D

Hiya
That is great if it doesn't effect your weight loss see how u get on next week. Experiment !
Well done for the great loss xx

U know I have been naughty already from my other thread !! X

Slightly off on a tangent, however hubby has just come home from work and I have served him Lamb Shank with veggies and new potatoes that I've had in the slow cooker for 8 hours AND I made home made egg custard. I am now upstairs avoiding watching him eat it.

If there was best wife award, I would win it today xx:D

We never said this would be easy xx

redwinegirl said:
Slightly off on a tangent, however hubby has just come home from work and I have served him Lamb Shank with veggies and new potatoes that I've had in the slow cooker for 8 hours AND I made home made egg custard. I am now upstairs avoiding watching him eat it.

If there was best wife award, I would win it today xx:D

We never said this would be easy xx

What did he do to deserve that! Super wife! (",) x

I've had 2 fairy cakes my daughter made me (in my first week)
4 Chocolate Buttons my daughter "shared" with me

2 Party size mini sausages.... I was starving.

Could murder some actual food tonight though.... really hungry

Back