Naughty points !!!

alioreilly

I know that , like me, people on this site have alot to lose so prob have alot of points everyday. What I would like to know is, do any of you use a few of your points everyday for naughty treats like choc or crisp or both! And if so, do you still lose weight?

Hi there

ive been on ww for the past month and ive done it once before too and i have always eaten whatever i have wanted to, to fill my points. I can have my three meals a day but also have crisps (normally quavers or french fries) and/or chocolate. i find that i still lose weight and im more likely too because your body needs a stable diet.

Hope this helps!

Yep, i use my points as i want to use them ie throwing in the odd crunchie, packet of crisps, carrot cake and oatcakes with humous, yummy yumm yumm

yea most days i have french fries and every weekend have chinese even thou still within my points but still looseing weight

Thats the beauty of the points as long as you don't go over you will lose weight

if you cant do the shake diets, WW is very good. You can eat what you want once you keep within your points. :) Have you decided what plan you are going to do x

Half a bottle of wine is 4 points, i know this because its my sat night treat !!

ive just had a mini magnum lol
im allowed 27 points a day, in the morning i plan my 3 meals then i know how much i can have for treats
i found a love for home made cooking and feel i get more food for my points which leaves more for treats
mmm might have a tipple later

Hi I am like madmumto, I plan my three meals in the morning and everynight I have treats, low fat crisp, wine gums, or low fat bars and I still lose weight. I look at it as a lifestyle change instead of a diet, and its something I can keep too when I get to goal. I am on the diet over 6 months and if I didnt allow myself any treats I wouldnt have lasted as long on the weight watchers.

im not a big sweet fan but i do buy the WW cakes etc so i always have a cuppa with a mini cupcake or a carrot cake slice in the evening. Its small enough to make a dent in my temptation but not pointy enough to harm the diet!

Back