• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Naughty points !!!

S: 20st4lb C: 20st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I know that , like me, people on this site have alot to lose so prob have alot of points everyday. What I would like to know is, do any of you use a few of your points everyday for naughty treats like choc or crisp or both! And if so, do you still lose weight?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st10lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st2lb(8.33%)
Hi there

ive been on ww for the past month and ive done it once before too and i have always eaten whatever i have wanted to, to fill my points. I can have my three meals a day but also have crisps (normally quavers or french fries) and/or chocolate. i find that i still lose weight and im more likely too because your body needs a stable diet.

Hope this helps!

S: 16st2lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 2st8lb(15.93%)
Yep, i use my points as i want to use them ie throwing in the odd crunchie, packet of crisps, carrot cake and oatcakes with humous, yummy yumm yumm

S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yea most days i have french fries and every weekend have chinese even thou still within my points but still looseing weight

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
S: 15st10lb C: 15st2lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 0st8lb(3.64%)
Thats the beauty of the points as long as you don't go over you will lose weight

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
how can u drink just half though? thats restraint!

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
S: 19st8lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 3st2lb(16.06%)
ive just had a mini magnum lol
im allowed 27 points a day, in the morning i plan my 3 meals then i know how much i can have for treats
i found a love for home made cooking and feel i get more food for my points which leaves more for treats
mmm might have a tipple later

Hi I am like madmumto, I plan my three meals in the morning and everynight I have treats, low fat crisp, wine gums, or low fat bars and I still lose weight. I look at it as a lifestyle change instead of a diet, and its something I can keep too when I get to goal. I am on the diet over 6 months and if I didnt allow myself any treats I wouldnt have lasted as long on the weight watchers.

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
im not a big sweet fan but i do buy the WW cakes etc so i always have a cuppa with a mini cupcake or a carrot cake slice in the evening. Its small enough to make a dent in my temptation but not pointy enough to harm the diet!