Naughty!

Byebye bingo wings

I can't help myself from being naughty at the moment.
I keep skipping packs and having a few slices of Turkey instead...:break_diet:
I know nutritionally this isn't good for me, but I find it soo much easier when I have those few slices not to be depressed!

I also keep drinking vodka and diet coke on a Friday night, again totally bad for me but I don't seem to be able to stop!

I think the reason I can't stop is mentally I know I'm still losing a lot of weight (I've lost 25Lbs in the last 24 days) and I'm "getting away with it".

Argh! Please someone kidnap me and force me to stick to it 100%!!

why not move up to ss+?
you can still have your turkey slices, cos they are allowed......but you
do have to start having all your packs hun!

Now listen to me! You've done this before and you know it works. I am relying on you for inspiration! Have the turkey for goodness sake, if it gets you through this, just don't skimp on your packs! Ever! You know it makes sense to give yourself your full reccomended nutrition.

Never forget you are a success story in the making!

I wouldn't skip your packs, as you need the nutrients - the turkey slices I'm sure won't hurt of top of the packs. Be very careful with the vodka though.

You can do it xxxxxxxxxx

I agree with all the above...but I think its because you dont have as much to lose as you did before,why dont you do the ss+ i dont really understand,sounds like thats pretty much what you are doing anyway apart from the vodka that is!!make sure you have your 3 packs a day and you will probably find you are allowed more than just the odd few slices of turkey you are having anyway
xx

BBW i could have written this myself!!!!!! lets join together and seek help i think we need it!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

yep! you keep being a naughty picker to??
xxx

i need to join too i keep picking at things i shouldnt and i know better, my wi tomorrow and it dont look good x

Yay! Lets have a Naughty club. One where we try not to be naughty!
I think I need support, someone give me their number and I'll text everytime I want to pick or drink! :)) Of course I'll return the favour!

Seriously I'm up for a little bit of a "Can't resist being a party animal or picker!" support group. PAPA (Party animals, Pickers Association) Has 3 founder members so far, anyone else in?

BBBW X X X

BBBW ive set up a thread on 100% CD called pickers united!!! come on over!! x x x

Back