nausea

Loser85

Gold Member
I'm not posting to complain about this as such, was mainly wondering if anybody else was the same.

Currently on day 2 of 100% restart. Havnt really had any hunger pangs, headaches etc. Yet the past hour or so have been feeling really sickly. The horrible feeling like you're going to and need to vomit without actually doing it.

Am i an oddy or is this normal?

That was how I was too. I think it's the vitamins and minerals in the shakes. It didn't affect me the first time round but it did this time. It did pass though, I did drinks extra water after each shake to try and dilute them but I think your body just has to get used to it ;)

I had that in week three and was ready to quit but luckily it passed by the time week four came along.

yeah im in week 3 and i've been getting that for around 3 days now, also stomach ache and a bit acidic for a while after drinking a shake. I've been so close to stopping this week, but i'm determined to carry on especially now I know the nausea ect probably won't last. I'm really hoping it will pass soon.. Roll on week four! Hope you're feeling better now x

Back