Navy-Wife SW Diary

Navy-Wife09

Hi there all,

My name is de and im 27, and im in need of a fitter healthier , skinnier me ha ha lol

I just thought id start a diary to help me along the journey of weight loss :D

i Joined on 30th september 2010 and i weigh in on a thursday morning. it was quiet hard to get my head round the plan to sstart with but now i know what im doing.

My first weigh in i lost 3.5 lb which was great, last week weigh in number 2 i gained 4.5 lb. which was not so good.

That week i gave up smoking so i was craving all things sweety so i just said to myself forget this week and try again next week, so that i what i did.

this week i lost 3.5 lb and am still not smoking. I think that now im over the hardest part of giving up smoking (the first couple of weeks) i will be able to concentrate on sw more.

lets hope that i lose more next week

Welcome to Minimins!!! That's quite a lot to take on, quitting smoking and losing weight at the same time! Good luck with both your journeys.

Trace xxxx

hi tracie ,

thanks very much i really appreciate it a lot. i see you have lost quite a bit, what is your secret??
as you can see im not doing to well so far but i just got a wii fit plus today so hopefully will help be bit better x
gl this week at weigh in xx

Hi ya! No secret - I just stuck to Extra Easy!!!! I've had 15 syns more or less every day and taken up Zumba, which is fabulous. I do that once a week, go ballroom dancing once a week and sometimes go to modern jive as well. I've struggled just lately as I've had big changes in my life, plus I'm only just outside 'normal' BMI now so it gets harder the closer to target you get.

Just stick with it and try to do some exercise and you'll be fine. And extra congrats on giving up the weed!

Trace xxx

i for some reason do not get on with the extra easy plan i prefer green/original days. maybe thats where i am goin wrong but i cant get on with it.

A lot of people don't seem to get on with it for some reason, but it's worked wonders for me! Good luck with your weight loss!

hi all

well it seems like the wii fit is doing me wonders, as i have lost 1.5lb this week alone, and i know it might not seem like much but last month as you can see from my siggy i only lost that the whole month. i am so reelieved that finally my weight might be shifting but we will see how next weeks weighin goes x

gl everyone x

hi all

well i have lost 1.5lb this week whoohoo which is great :), because every week i have a loss then next week a gain so now i have had a loss 2 weeks in a row.

also my slimming world consultant told me to eat a variety of foods this week instead of the same stuff, which is probably where i have been going wrong. but i guess its all trial and error

well hiya all,

i lost 3lb this week which now brings my total loss in 9 weeks to 10 pounds which is ok for me but i hope to lose the around the 2lb mark or more next wek gl all x

hi all

well as im doing well this time on sw i decided id treat myself to a hair cut and colour, i had my hair cut to just above my shoulders and i bought a packet/box deep plum purple hairdye which looks nice but a tad dark but it just makes me feel so much better

gl with the weight loss this week every1

well i have just come bk for my thursday group and i have lost a whopping 3.5lb this week and got slimmer of the week again ( i had it 2 weeks ago) so well done me xx

i have got 0.5pound to lose then i will get my club ten and my 1 stone award lets hope i do it next week xx

Back