nearly 1 week in!!

boxerdog

Hi,
Will have been on CS for a whole week tomorrow and have not cheated. However stood on the scales today and looks like I have not lost a thing. Trying to keep optimistic until weigh in tomorrow. Have been exercising quite alot this week as well.

On a positive note I find the shakes and soups quite nice compared to cd. Anyway will feedback if I have lost any weight after tommorrow.:sigh:

aww no i hope you have lost come tomorrow, im n ot being funny but have u been goig to the loo? i started on saturday and havent been yet so maybe that could be a possible reason u might not have lost. grr gotta cut this short lol kids are a it

yeah have been to loo so a bit disappointed. Have tried many diets and really struggle to lose weight, my body just doesnt like to give things away.

Best of luck Boxy :)

Out of interest what types on things have you been eating for your meal a day ?

another thing too much exercising can affect your losing make sure that you don't do it too much

have only lost 1.5lbs, very disappointed. Keep telling myself better than putting on but was expecting big things from cs.

Have been having chicken, no skin and veg taht is allowed. Have not had any carbs at all and have not cheated. Maybe it is the exercise that is not helping.

Going to carry on for another week to see if this was just my body adapting to the changes.

Hi Boxer

1.5 pounds is still a move in the right direction. I think your right it may be your body adjusting to no carbs.

Keep going, we are all here to keep you motivated!

Maza

1.5lb is good compared to putting on!! hopefully next week your body will be used to it and you might lose more, we are a bit like guinea pigs on this as no one really knows what to expect!

well done lol it better than putting on,bt i remember the time i was on lighter life there was a lady who was not cheating at all and goes to the gym in the morning and afternoon but when it comes to the weigh in day she used to lose lesser than us 1-2lbs, and our councillor said too much exercise can affect your loss

thanks for the replies, knowing other people doing it and supportive helps to continue. the information on it doesn't give a guide on how much a person may lose.

Hey,

I just started CS on Saturday, it seems to be going ok so far. I'll let you know on saturday when I do my first weigh-in! I'll let you know how I go

Welcome aboard Soozy... :)

Great to have new peeps in here :)

We're getting a right little posse a'gwaaan :)

Back