Nearly 30 and wanna be fit!

yoyo1986

So, i have been 'trying' to lose weight for the last 6 years and this time i mean it....(how many times have i heard that before....) but i really do mean it!!

I am 30 on the 1st of june and ideally would like to hit my first big target of 10st, im currently 12st 4lb so 2st 4 in 6 months.....easy!!!!

Thanks ladyfelsham, i hope so!!

Bigbear, currently on slimfast just as a kickstart and then will probably go back to slimming world, i need to shake things up as my body needs it, every time im on a 'diet' after the second or 3rd week i dont lose a single lb, i think i need to be doing a different diet each week lol x

Good luck!!

I'm a slim faster too! Tend to add bits in so that I end up on around 1400. Track everything on MFP too.

I love the ready made shakes in the morning :)

I dont like the ready made ones, i dont think they fill me up as much! I track everything on mfp too.

4lb off since monday, taking me to 12st 1.8lb, i WILL see the 11's soon lol xx

I just know if I did the powder mix ones my laziness would take over, and I'd resort to something easier to grab... Like a muffin!! I try to sip them slowly - seems to be more filling that way!!

Congrats on the 4lbs loss. Great start to the year :)

well done on your loss and welcome to the forum

Lol bigbear, its not too bad, i have a sports shaker thing and have started drinking them through a straw so they last longer!

Im aching all over, especially my sides, lots of exercise bike and resistance band training this week!! X

Weeelllllll, I kind of found out I was pregnant on mothers day last year and I'm currently sitting here with my 4 month old baby lol!!

I still weigh exactly the same as my original weight, 12 stone 4 and after trying on some dresses last night for my parents vowel renewal in April I NEED to lose some weight, I looked like a sack of Crap!!!!

aww bless you love yummy mummy x x x

Down a lb today, I know I shouldn't weigh every day but old habits and all that!!

Will wait til Friday to weigh again xx

Welcome back Yoyo - and yes, a good idea to try and wait for your weekly WI. I know it's so tempting to do it every day, but just try and remind yourself that there will be a lovely number to look forward to each week :).

Thank you, it feels good to be back!!
As well as having Evie in September we also moved house in New year's eve so everything has been a bit upside down, good to be back on track with slimming world!!

Looking forward to Friday's WI, hoping to see the 11's very soon and I will start adding some exercise soon too xx

Thank you, I adore her and so Does her big brother and sister x

Didn't have a great day yesterday, hubby had the day off work and I think I went over my suns, I actually feel heavier today if that's possible lol!!
As long as I have lost from last Friday I will be happy!!

Well hello mother nature!!

12st 3.6lb on Friday and have eaten like a horse since then!!

Having a roast today, I always fill up on veg but will be treating myself to some roast potatoes!!

Gonna add some exercises this week to tone up a bit and get my baby belly sorted!

Back