Nearly a week and 9lb down :) x

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by annajayne1984, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. annajayne1984

annajayne1984 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey Guys

Like most of you I have also been on many diets, some I have stuck to and lost a few pounds before getting bored whereas others I never really lost that much - hopefully now things will change, it feels better so far thats for sure!

So, I had a mixed up start last Monday because I got my wires crossed and thought we could eat dairy below 5% fat and proceeded to drink plenty of flavoured milk (lol yes now it sounds really silly)! Anyhow I managed to balance things out and have today just had my 7th day weigh in to find a 9lb loss - over the moon!! :D

I am finding the diet pretty easy most of the time, but miss my "drinks and takeaway" at the weekend. Has anyone had a few cheeky tipples? I think I remember on the Atkins being allowed a little Vodka? Am I just being bad here lol?

How is everyone else getting on? Would be great to keep in touch and spur eachother on!

Take care,

Anna xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. alottolose

alottolose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey Anna

How's things going? Are you onto Cruise now?

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.