Nearly Caved..So so happy i didnt! But.....

CamCharm

So yesterday was a busy day for me,i have been helping the in-laws move since Thursday and was up at 5 am. Im on day 5 and have pretty much had it easy,been 100% and doing really well. Anyway yesterday,because of being busy i didnt eat until 3pm. Having a bar. I came home and had my remaining packs for tea,including some zero doodles. Great? Well no. Come 9pm i was STARVING! I was doing that think in my head where i try and "excuse" a cheese sandwich..We all do it im sure. In the end i went to bed with a growling tummy,hungry...but proud i didnt give in. I drink plenty of fluids so was wondering if the fact i ate all my packs so close together had a factor? Im sure it was...could be an off day but who know. Was wondering if it has happened to anyone else. ?
:hmm:

It could be carb cravings. If you eat lots of carbs all together (and the packs do contain carbs) then your blood sugar can rise quickly. Your body then produces insulin to tell your cells to use the sugar and too much is used and you get a sugar low - which causes you to crave more carbs. Well done for not giving in. A good lesson learnt as well. Looking after your body is really important - even if you don't feel hungry.

Ahh that makes total sense weasey :) I did wonder why all of a sudden i could have ate a horse...and chased the jockey !..Will no in future. Thankyouuuuu!

Well done for not giving in!

This happened to me last night/this morning and I did have 2 packs and veg all close together.. I'll spread it out more today!

Well done for sticking with it!!! Bet you are well chuffed with yourself!

Well done for not caving! I find once I cave once, it's far too easy to justify doing it again so best not to.. I think you did the right thing, good job :)

maybe having all the packs at once knocked you outa ketosis?
well done for not caving in tho , its not always easy is it!
Jo x

I definitely think having all of them at once effected my ketosis. Ive been so hungry all day today .Oh well ,I shall not make THAT mistake again !:(

Back