Nearly completed Phase 1 - wondering how people are finding Phase 2?

Gah! Major slip up today. Fresh start tomorrow though. I just didn't plan today well as I was out till gone midnight last night and up at 5.30 for work. Early nights for me from now on though, I can't operate on exhaustion.

Hope it's going well for the rest of you.

Well hurrah hurrah. I've been a good girl today.

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 3 slices of ham chopped and cooked in butter.

Lunch: 2 chicken thighs, 50g brown rice, 1/2 can coconut milk, 2 onions, garlic. 2 leeks, chopped peppers and spices. Was OK, not my best effort - the vegetables weren't quite right somehow.

Dinner: beef mince, onions, carrots, peas, green beans with some gravy - served on a large bed of steamed curly kale. Was bloody lovely actually. The kale worked really well with it.
NLY with a few seeds on top.

So all done food wise for today now. Just drinks from now on (been on the herbal teas all day).

Hope the rest of you are doing well?

Yoohoo day two complete. Won't eat again today now so....

Breakfast: boiled egg, NLY with a small sprinkle of seeds.

Snack: boiled egg

Lunch: 2 pan fried salmon steaks, 50g brown rice, 4 baby plum tomatoes, 250g spinach.

Snack: boiled egg.

I forget how many herbal teas I drank today. I should be well hydrated though.

May do the BNS curry tomorrow night. Or maybe I'll treat us to a kebab (without Pitts bread of course).

Yoohoo day two complete. Won't eat again today now so....

Breakfast: boiled egg, NLY with a small sprinkle of seeds.

Snack: boiled egg

Lunch: 2 pan fried salmon steaks, 50g brown rice, 4 baby plum tomatoes, 250g spinach.

Snack: boiled egg.

I forget how many herbal teas I drank today. I should be well hydrated though.

May do the BNS curry tomorrow night. Or maybe I'll treat us to a kebab (without Pitts bread of course).

Well done looks like you're going great :) x

I crashed and burned again! I dunno, maybe I rushed in too quickly. I will try again tomorrow though. I am OK for days one and two, then it goes t**s up! :-(

Don't worry I've had a full week of crashing and burning but have given myself a firm kick up the backside this morning. I feel bloated and puffy, I am huge!! Time to sort it out. I have v festival in 23 weeks and want to be back at my comfortable weight by then so time to get a grip!

Oooh that will be good. Last time I went there was in 2005. In 40 in Dec. I want to at least be on course by then. You starting afresh altogether, or on P2?

2005 was an awesome one we went too! Nope I'm going right back to p1 get rid of the sugar monster altogether have really got to pull it in! 40th a big one to get sorted for too! Have you got much to lose?

They were quite good fun. I went to the first one in 96 too - Pulp were on and were awesome!
I have loads to lose. In all, 5 stone possibly 6. I put 4 stone on last year. I have so many issues around this though and that is definitely hampering any success. But I can't stop trying. I will get there one day.

They were quite good fun. I went to the first one in 96 too - Pulp were on and were awesome!
I have loads to lose. In all, 5 stone possibly 6. I put 4 stone on last year. I have so many issues around this though and that is definitely hampering any success. But I can't stop trying. I will get there one day.

You will get there. Not quite sure what you mean by issues? Tell me to mind my own if you want. How did yesterday go? X

Terrible! Lol. But I'm going to start again today but I guess at phase 2. Whilst I know not doing phase 1 sort of defeats the object, I haven't ever had any symptoms before so I probably haven't got any of the conditions she speaks about.

So for breakfast today I'll have a fresh juice, then I'll have phase 1 meals without the rice later on. I just need to string a few days together where I'm successful at something. I can always go back and do a five day stretch on p1 later. Right now though I need to deal with the psychological barrier. Re issues - without going into detail I've been in 'therapy' for a year or so now - slow progress though and I think stuff connected there has affected my food without a doubt.

Terrible! Lol. But I'm going to start again today but I guess at phase 2. Whilst I know not doing phase 1 sort of defeats the object, I haven't ever had any symptoms before so I probably haven't got any of the conditions she speaks about.

So for breakfast today I'll have a fresh juice, then I'll have phase 1 meals without the rice later on. I just need to string a few days together where I'm successful at something. I can always go back and do a five day stretch on p1 later. Right now though I need to deal with the psychological barrier. Re issues - without going into detail I've been in 'therapy' for a year or so now - slow progress though and I think stuff connected there has affected my food without a doubt.

Sounds good. I did a few times just dipping back to p2 but think at the moment I need the p1 strictness to sort me out! Have done ok so far, am very lethargic and have a stinking headache tho! Trying to steer clear of porridge and rice cereal for the first week too. Am out on Friday tho and have friends coming Saturday but will cook on sat so Thd friendly and make sure it's just booze on Friday! Might try vodka instead of wine to see if that makes any difference.

Emotional stuff definitely makes a difference. I wasn't fat whilst I used cigarettes as my crutch. Just need to find a way to stop using food as my crutch now x

Back