Nearly there !!!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Morning all , been to weigh in yesterday , and this wek ive lost 2.5 lb and got SOTW ....exactly the same as last week :D:D... so 5lb in 2 weeks - good enough for me !!! only got 1/2 lb to loose before i get to 4 stone !! woop woop

And I have finally got used to wearing underwire bras... it took a week of wearing both pairs to get used to them and now i dont notice im wearing them... OH does because he keeps saying ..''oh my god ...look at them babies '':eek:

shut up !! LOL

Lol!!!

Well done Hun...what are you doing differently (if anything) to achieve such fabulous losses in 2 weeks?!

Lol!!!

Well done Hun...what are you doing differently (if anything) to achieve such fabulous losses in 2 weeks?!

Im doing a mix of green and red -- dont do EE. Am also eating a lot more veg.
Ive looked back through my diary and have noticed that on the weeks that i loose more i have had veg on at least 4/5 days a week - so i think that is my plan from now on

the girl at work has lost 5lb in 1 week , and 2 women at group yesterday lost 5lb each - they all said that they upped their veg

Congratulations SA

veg is great very filling, i love it more variety the better

Ive bought a plantain - havent a clue what to do with it, i know its free on a green day tho

It is so refreshing to see someone who is still having brilliant weeks even though they have already lost loads. Such a BIG well done to you xx

Back