Step 1 Sole Source + Need 5 stone shifted for my wedding in feb, is this really possible?

Manda83x

Hi all!

I need to lose 5 stone in 5 months, has anyone else done this? On day 3 and lost half a stone but still finding this so hard not eating! Helllllp!!! Xxxx

Entirely possible, I lost 5 stone in 13 weeks twice on this diet and hoping for same again!!! I am 17lb down in two weeks since restarting (2 big operations this summer meant taking four months off diet) and a total of 92lb down this year! Hoping to get at least four more stone off before Christmas!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I'm starting today and I need to lose 10 stone ! :( I'm hoping to do 5 stone in 13 weeks which basically up until Christmas. Nice to know someone else has achieved this and good luck to you x

No I was good the whole 13 weeks, though did a mix of ss, ss+ and 810 as I exercise quite a lot. It's really really not worth cheating and taking days off, it just makes your journey even longer at the end of the day. I am hoping to get 4 stone more off for Christmas, though first goal is 8lb more to take me to 100lb off! Can't wait until I can say I have lost 100lb, then that I have lost 10stone, then finally that I have lost half my body weight!!! I know I won't be at target for Christmas now as that means losing another 5 1/2 stone, but I will be happy to be finishing the year over 10 stone lighter than I started it!

Hi there just been having a read at your blog , will go back to it , amazing , you've done so well , also interesting reading too, the photos of you are amazing it shows what we can get our body to look like by hard work , staying on plan !
What Cambridge products do you have a bar , 2 shakes ?
i'm working hard for the next 5 weeks before I go away to lose as much as I can .... ive not been in the zone lost stone gave up but kept it off . Now going to use this 5 weeks and do this on exante for now as CD I have to get Doctors form signed which costs ... so this will be fine for now .
Your inch loss is also amzing as I was reading too . well done to you !

Hi I'm starting today and I need to lose 10 stone ! :( I'm hoping to do 5 stone in 13 weeks which basically up until Christmas. Nice to know someone else has achieved this and good luck to you x

We can do this and we will do this! Enough is enough for me! Just can't live like this anymore! Where abouts are u from? Xx

No I was good the whole 13 weeks, though did a mix of ss, ss+ and 810 as I exercise quite a lot. It's really really not worth cheating and taking days off, it just makes your journey even longer at the end of the day. I am hoping to get 4 stone more off for Christmas, though first goal is 8lb more to take me to 100lb off! Can't wait until I can say I have lost 100lb, then that I have lost 10stone, then finally that I have lost half my body weight!!! I know I won't be at target for Christmas now as that means losing another 5 1/2 stone, but I will be happy to be finishing the year over 10 stone lighter than I started it!

U have just done so well x u are inspiring! U must feel so much better already! U just have to keep ur eye on the ball all the time don't u? Slightest slip and I'm bad for the rest of the day x keep it up girl! Ur doing great!

Back