Extra Easy NEED A BOOST!!

Hi all!

As i've read im not the only one from having a gain this christmas! and lets face it - I enjoyed it! :p So annoyed with myself for the gain but back on track as from today!

So... i need some ideas and ways to boost the weight loss this week!

Please please PLEASE give me some ideas guys!

Im getting in lots of SS foods for this week and munching on them! (I have tried the grapefruit but cant stand it)

Thanks a lot :)

Danni

Hi all!

As i've read im not the only one from having a gain this christmas! and lets face it - I enjoyed it! :p So annoyed with myself for the gain but back on track as from today!

So... i need some ideas and ways to boost the weight loss this week!

Please please PLEASE give me some ideas guys!

Im getting in lots of SS foods for this week and munching on them! (I have tried the grapefruit but cant stand it)

Thanks a lot :)

Danni

In the new books it details another plan to boost weightloss where you have 2/3 superfree instead of 1/3 and only snack on superfree and fat Free yogs between meals

In the new books it details another plan to boost weightloss where you have 2/3 superfree instead of 1/3 and only snack on superfree and fat Free yogs between meals

Thanks Catherine! i will have a look when i get home! have you done it before? is it hard to follow?

x

Thanks Catherine! i will have a look when i get home! have you done it before? is it hard to follow?

x

It's called sucess express and I haven't done it .... Haven't needed to the ee plan works for me it may be slower losses but I'm happy doing ee long term. It's basically ee with a few tweaks and a higher proportion of sf

Back