Need a buddy have 8ish stone to loose!

popnfresh

hey guys,
long time lurker, I joined WW pp 4 weeks ago at 19st2lb 4 weeks ago have lost 9lbs so far, was hoping there might be someone else out there similar to me that would like to buddy up for some support and assistance!

Hey popnfresh
i have a massve amount of weight2 to lose!!!! joined weight watchers last Friday so in it for the long run. well done on 19lb loss amazing amount. i am rather tall so luckily my ideal weight is 12stone12lb so i have 10 stone i need to shift. taking it a lb at a time xxx

hey shar!

how are you finding the plan so far? i didn't have the best of weeks this week, but weigh in is in the morning so hopefully its not too bad!
id love to loose just half a lb cause last weigh in i was 18stone exactly so would love to be in the 17's!!!!! don't think it will happen though!!!!!! (but fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:)

Hopefully we can help motivate each other and keep each other on track x
thanks Katcha x

Hey good luck for weigh in xx. Let me know how you got off.

I am finding it odd at the mo. I have 50pp!!!!! I know so so many.
I know I ate way more than 50pp a day to get this big, and I know they are easily use. But my brain is in diet mode and expecting salads. It's getting kitkats and toast!!!!!!!! I am so worried tomorrow afternoon I will have put weight on x can't even check on my scales as they only go up to 21st6lbs (I am to fat for them) xx

hey hun! got on better than i thought lost 4lbs so delighted! very motivated to get a lb off next week to get my silver 7!

I was the same when i started I always felt I had way more pp than i needed (I started on 46pp), even today i planned what im eating and i had so many points left i added in another sandwich and still have pp left over!!!! but that's why i like ww so much its not all salads and if you really are craving something like chocolate you can still have it and point it in.
I think that is why i always gave up before because I restricted myself too much and got fed up eating salads!
When's your weigh in day?

4lbs is amazing!!!!!! i would celebrate with cake if i do that well (within points of course) today i have picked picked and picked some more......but where as with most diets i would think i had blown it, today i pointed and had really low point meals....not healthy eating as such, but still on track so one happy bunny xx i weigh in tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed this is working for me xx i then have to go straight to work for the first of 3 12 hour night shifts dam this job at times xxxx

Aw god night shifts, I don't envy you!
fair play for pointing i need to re-acquaint myself with my tracker big time, im the same i always feel my meals are unhealthy I often feel like ive blown all my points on one meal then when I sit down to point it im pleasantly surprised!
Yup happy with weigh in I celebrated with a crunhie (pointed of course :D) but am planning on getting my long over due hair cut next week to celebrate getting into the 17's

Best of luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx let me know how it goes!

Back