Need a buddy!

Hey, lucky you!! Its been really warm here but iv been working so not really seen any of it.

Calorie counting same as usual, my weight stayed the same this week which was a bit of a dissapointment. I'm gonna keep going though as I know it will even itself out.

Hows your diet been going?

:)

Ive been struggling this week. I just want to eat a whole load of chocolate, cake, biscuits! Anything chocolate. Ive survived so far but im worried im going to end up giving in! Finding it so hard right now. :17729:

Hey Girls,

I started CC when i joined this website, Failed that then went to slimfast, failed that and now i'm back to CC. Feeling really low at the mo just want to get this weight off and stick to some sort of plan. So today i'm starting Calorie shifting/CC. For the next 12 days i have set myself a challenge to be 100%, meaning no takeaways, only drinking water or green tea, maybe the odd diet drink. Only salad and veg with my meals instead of chips.

Really need to get this weight off. Ihave 6 stone to lose. I am going to take this 7lbs at a time.

Goodluck to me and you lol

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe,

Its great to have you back!! Sorry it didn't work out for you on slimfast..it must have been hard, I dont think I would have managed it!!

You have 6 stone to lose which was how much I had to lose and I've lost nearly half of it, trust me, if I can do it, anyone can!!

If you stick to your challenge 100%, you will feel great after!

Good luck
xxxxxxxxxx
;)

Hey littlemiss your stats are similar to mine and we've been dieting around the same amount of time too - interestingly we've both stayed the same around week 18..........??!!

Hi NIC68,

Thats amazing, how similar our stats are, although you have lost more than me.

How many calories do you eat in a day? What kind of foods?

I have stayed the same this week, and lost 4lbs last week, I seem to lose weight every 2 weeks, my weight stats are all over the place... but im now the smallest i've been in 6 years so i'm well pleased, its a good boost to get bk into old smaller clothes.

;)
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive been struggling this week. I just want to eat a whole load of chocolate, cake, biscuits! Anything chocolate. Ive survived so far but im worried im going to end up giving in! Finding it so hard right now. :17729:

Hey NumberOne,

Don't give up, you've been doing so well!! I too have been very bad this week, today's been my worse day since I started 4 months ago, I've eaten 2 bits of cake and a packet of crisps on top of everything else, but im not really too bothered, I'm definately not going to let all the good days go to waste by doing it again.

I know you're gonna be fine, just think about that special occasion thats coming up later in the year or someones birthday or something, you wanna look good in those photos dont you!! Its never too late to change things, even if you've had a bad week, you can still achieve your goal.

Keep strong!!
;)

Hi NIC68,

Thats amazing, how similar our stats are, although you have lost more than me.

How many calories do you eat in a day? What kind of foods?

I eat about 1000 cals a day with not much exercise either I'm afraid although I do lead a very busy life!!
My diet is low carb and protein rich I suppose lots of fish, fruit and veg. Pretty boring really!!

Hey MrsMe,

Try not to be to hard on yourself, or it'll be much harder. I used to restrict myself from chocolate, biscuits, cake. Then ended up bingeing. So allow yourself some treats now and then.

Hey Littlemiss,

I Kept strong and had a special k bar which has chocolate chips. Now im not craving for chocolate. Hope i can control myself next time. If i cant then i'll come on the forum and make everyone nag at me haha

I eat about 1000 cals a day with not much exercise either I'm afraid although I do lead a very busy life!!
My diet is low carb and protein rich I suppose lots of fish, fruit and veg. Pretty boring really!!

Hey Nic,

At last i've found somone who's on 1000 cals a day, same as me...how do you find it? I struggle to eat more than 900 most days, although I still eat bread sometimes, maybe thats my downfall

Good luck, you're doing great!!
;)

Hey Littlemiss,

I Kept strong and had a special k bar which has chocolate chips. Now im not craving for chocolate. Hope i can control myself next time. If i cant then i'll come on the forum and make everyone nag at me haha

Hey,

Thats brilliant news!! I bet you feel great for not giving in! If it happens again, remember that you got by the last time, cravings don't last that long anyway.

You should definately come on the forum if your feeling a bit down, even check out the before and after pics, they're great for motivation.

Keep strong
;)

I find it just fine and can always make up the deficit with wine! ;)

Hello girls :)

Hope you don't mind me joining the weight loss party. X x
I have four stone left to lose (lost nearly one stone already)and am doing it with a combination of healthy eating and exercise. My daily calories are approx 1000 to 1500...like a few of you I try and limit sugary foods as those are my downfall.

I look forward to chatting to you all.

Boo x

Great to have you on board Boo - the more the merrier I say!!

Thanks Nic x x NumberOne x x

I am just sat here idley surfing Minis before I go for my bath and then settle down to watch Big Brother. Is anybody else on here watching it or are you all a lot more sensible? lol.

I have saved 200 calories for tonights TV supper and I shall be enjoying wholewheat crackers with Philly. Does anybody else save calories for evening snacking?

I used to watch Big Brother but stopped as i end up getting too hooked! And i also save a few calories for the evening. So i can tuck in to my muller light yoghurt, snack a jack or cereal bar. Yummy!

Thanks Nic x x NumberOne x x

I am just sat here idley surfing Minis before I go for my bath and then settle down to watch Big Brother. Is anybody else on here watching it or are you all a lot more sensible? lol.

I have saved 200 calories for tonights TV supper and I shall be enjoying wholewheat crackers with Philly. Does anybody else save calories for evening snacking?

Hi Boo

I watch Big Brother too, I know its very sad but I'm addicted, and I also save cals for late night snacking, If im really hungry i'll have cereal or 1 slice toast, but normally its a bit of fruit and a yogurt, or tuc biscuits and a yogurt which i'm having tonight.

Only lost 2lb when I weighed today, thats only 2lbs in 2 weeks..a bit dissapointing :( I need cheered up, thats the worst think about having your weigh in on Monday, it could ruin your week!! But I look forward to Monday mornings more which is good!!

;)

Hey Girls,

3lbs this week, i don't know how i didn't really stick to it, in the past week i have had 2 kebabs smothered in chilli and mayo, and i half pounder bacon cheese burger with burger sauce and onions!!!!
Reall chuffed though. Don't know how i do it if i don't have a cheat day i don't lose as much but when i have 3 cheat days i lose this much!!!

How are you girls doing??

MrsMe xXx

Wow MrsMe.

I wish i could eat all that and still lose pounds. Your ever so lucky. Im worried about this weeks weight in but i havent eating above my calorie intake. I hope i lose something. Even a 1lb loss i'd be fine with.

Hey Girls,

3lbs this week, i don't know how i didn't really stick to it, in the past week i have had 2 kebabs smothered in chilli and mayo, and i half pounder bacon cheese burger with burger sauce and onions!!!!
Reall chuffed though. Don't know how i do it if i don't have a cheat day i don't lose as much but when i have 3 cheat days i lose this much!!!

How are you girls doing??

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe

Thats excellent!! Well done!!

You have treated yourself a couple of times, but its not like you've totally binged out on food...it evens itself out with the good days when you've eaten less.

I had one week where I ate around 300 cals more than normal plus I hadn't exercised all week, and I lost 4lbs!! The body does work in mysterious ways!!

Weigh in today and I've lost 2lbs...:( not brilliant..gonna get some exercise done this week...around an hour four times in week..so im hoping for maybe 4lbs by next mon? You guys think thats possible??

Good luck everyone!
xxxxxxxx

Wow MrsMe.

I wish i could eat all that and still lose pounds. Your ever so lucky. Im worried about this weeks weight in but i havent eating above my calorie intake. I hope i lose something. Even a 1lb loss i'd be fine with.

NumberOne,

I was just wondering..what makes you worry about your next weigh in..do you just have that feeling?? I'm always worried about my weigh ins..i try not to think about it..i keep thinkin 1 day i'll go on scales an i'll be back to my old weight so when i see my new weight it makes me happy and if theres a few pounds less..even happier!! ;)

Back