Need a buddy!

Hey Girls,

I think it has something to do with your motabolism, they say by shifting calories it sends cross signals to your body, it doesn't know where it is or something?? Not sure but if it works like this i might treat myself just once a week to a t/a. When this stops working i will cut them out straight away. I have realised if i say right that's it i'm on a diet, i will never have another t/a, crisps, choccie etc again then all day i crave it and by the end of the day i have scoffed the lot.

I have run out of salad today and bf took pushchair to work by mistake so have to find something else, might have beans on toast?!!

Goodluck everyone and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

NumberOne,

I was just wondering..what makes you worry about your next weigh in..do you just have that feeling?? I'm always worried about my weigh ins..i try not to think about it..i keep thinkin 1 day i'll go on scales an i'll be back to my old weight so when i see my new weight it makes me happy and if theres a few pounds less..even happier!! ;)

I just have a feeling i havent lost anything. Hope i have!

Hi everyone,

You're all doing so well...I have been doing fine, a little bit bored but keep saying to myself...im not on a diet just changing my life, I feel a bit sad that i'll never be able to totally binge out on food again... I miss McDonalds so much :cry: But i'm being strong, been getting so many compliments recently....one of my workmates asked how much I've lost an i said nearly three stone and they said...i didnt even know you had three stone to lose, little does she know that I still have 4 to go!

I think I am fortunate because I hide my weight well..most of its on my lower body so it doesnt get noticed as much. I feel more confident but i'm still not confident enough to wear less clothes or go swimming...does anyone else think that?

:)

I went swimming when i was 15st 7lbs and the looks i got from people made me never go again!!! The thing people didn't realise that the reason i was even there was to lose weight.

People are so judgemental and don't think that just that little glance can crush your confidencen so much. I am now 16st 5lbs so wouldn't go swimming until i have lost at least 3st. My baby is missing out on so much coz i'm so fat and lazy. Too greedy to refuse a kebab or whatever else there is on offer. He loves the water, he is so confident in it and he is only 17 months. Just wanna lose at least 3st by summer so i can take him to the beach again.

MrsMe xXx

Surely but steadily your confidence will grow as the pounds drop off littlemiss. I've now started to wear far nicer, flattering clothes and get loads of compliments which I love obviously ;) The only trouble is within weeks they begin to get loose on me and I have to buy more. Ebay is a godsend!!

I went swimming when i was 15st 7lbs and the looks i got from people made me never go again!!! The thing people didn't realise that the reason i was even there was to lose weight.

People are so judgemental and don't think that just that little glance can crush your confidencen so much. I am now 16st 5lbs so wouldn't go swimming until i have lost at least 3st. My baby is missing out on so much coz i'm so fat and lazy. Too greedy to refuse a kebab or whatever else there is on offer. He loves the water, he is so confident in it and he is only 17 months. Just wanna lose at least 3st by summer so i can take him to the beach again.

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe,

I know exactly what you mean, when my little one was smaller, I would feel too fat to go swimming, even though she loved it, and I was too lazy to take her to the park and do fun things, I only really done it occasionally..im trying to make up for it now.

The good thing about being 15st plus is that the first couple of stone drop off, its getting a bit harder for me now, so im trying to exercise more!!

Good luck
;)

Surely but steadily your confidence will grow as the pounds drop off littlemiss. I've now started to wear far nicer, flattering clothes and get loads of compliments which I love obviously ;) The only trouble is within weeks they begin to get loose on me and I have to buy more. Ebay is a godsend!!

I really hope so Nic, confidence was one of my main reasons for starting. I have bags of clothes that are 8/10, from before I fell pregnant with my little girl, and since then i've been 18/20, and now im 14/16 so im stuck with nothing to wear and dont want to spend money on clothes when they wont last long..i jst wanna get into the smaller stuff..another reason for starting diet..my OH said he was taking the 10 bin bags of clothes to the dump if i didnt start wearing them as they takin up 2 much space in wardrobe.

Do you sell clothes on ebay or just buy them? I've never sold anything as i'm a smoker an the stuff would probably smell of smoke. I dont mind buying stuff as long as it doesnt look too worn looking.

;)

I do both! Great way of making money but quite time consuming. I am you all over!! I've got loads of size 8-10 clothes too which I haven't been able to fit in for about 8 years. they're probably old fashioned by now!! We can do this though! my goal weight is 9 stone and although thats heavier than I was I think I'll be happy at that weight as I'm now 41 and don't want to look scrawny. If I find I want to lose a little extra when I get there I will. 2 stone to go!!

2's are good.........it's the 1's I don't like!! If you look at my chart the 2lb losses dominate. Obviously the 4 pounders are fab but realistically that just isn't going to happen every week. You've got off to an absolutely brilliant start - well done you! :D

I do both! Great way of making money but quite time consuming. I am you all over!! I've got loads of size 8-10 clothes too which I haven't been able to fit in for about 8 years. they're probably old fashioned by now!! We can do this though! my goal weight is 9 stone and although thats heavier than I was I think I'll be happy at that weight as I'm now 41 and don't want to look scrawny. If I find I want to lose a little extra when I get there I will. 2 stone to go!!

Nic,

You have done so well! Thought of being scrawny is very strange, I can't even imagine being scrawny, Im aiming for 8 1/2 stone, I never used to weigh myself, but I am guessing thats what I weighed, although I would be happy wih 9.

I'm desperate to get into the 11's. I feel like ive been in the 12 stones forever, probably because all the other diets i've been on, i've never got any lower than 13.6

I have 4 stone more to go, it seems like alot and is quite off putting.

Good luck, keep me posted!!

Hey everyone! Ive lost another 2lbs. Was hoping to lose more this week but its better than losing nothing. So im happy :D

NumberOne,

Well done!! Its the weeks that I stay the same that drive me round the twist, they can happen at any time. But it makes it hard to work out how much I will weigh by a certain time, as its so unpredictable.

;)

2's are good.........it's the 1's I don't like!! If you look at my chart the 2lb losses dominate. Obviously the 4 pounders are fab but realistically that just isn't going to happen every week. You've got off to an absolutely brilliant start - well done you! :D

Thanks Nic! You've lost so much weight! Thats fantastic. Hope i lose weight just like you ;)

NumberOne,

Well done!! Its the weeks that I stay the same that drive me round the twist, they can happen at any time. But it makes it hard to work out how much I will weigh by a certain time, as its so unpredictable.

;)

Even though you stay the same for a week, you're losing weight at a good rate! I think you're doing really well! Keep it up Littlemiss!

Even though you stay the same for a week, you're losing weight at a good rate! I think you're doing really well! Keep it up Littlemiss!

Yeah, thanks! Its just so hard because my weekly weigh in is my motivation, if I dont get a loss it effects me all week. I think I lose weight every 2 weeks, which is strange!

Good luck and keep me posted!
;)

Hey girls. I have a confession to make. Yesterday i gave in to a yorkie bar *which didnt even taste how i thought it did and then made me feel sick*. But thats nothing, as i ate two and a half slices of pizza with doner meat on it! And i normaly dont eat doner kebabs! I hate them! But i dont know why i was enjoying it. Really dont want to gain any weight! Uh oh im in trouble.

Hey girls. I have a confession to make. Yesterday i gave in to a yorkie bar *which didnt even taste how i thought it did and then made me feel sick*. But thats nothing, as i ate two and a half slices of pizza with doner meat on it! And i normaly dont eat doner kebabs! I hate them! But i dont know why i was enjoying it. Really dont want to gain any weight! Uh oh im in trouble.

Hey,

Don't worry, you'll be fine! Doubt it will effect your weight loss as you've not exactly ate loads.

When I eat chocolate now, it just doesnt taste the same as I think its going to, then I feel bad caus its fattening and I didn't enjoy it.

Weighed myself on Mon and i've lost 3lbs this week, which is good, desperate to get out of the 12's now.

Wow 3lbs! Thats so cool. And ive learnt from eating that yorkie bar. Tasted rubbish lol. My chocolate chip cereal bars taste much more yummier! I think i'll go grab one now ;)

Wow 3lbs! Thats so cool. And ive learnt from eating that yorkie bar. Tasted rubbish lol. My chocolate chip cereal bars taste much more yummier! I think i'll go grab one now ;)

Its strange that, isn't it, it must be the build up to eating the chocolate, for some strange reason I enjoy the build up more than the event. I can only eat small amounts of chocolate at a time now as its too sugary and rich.

Its strange that, isn't it, it must be the build up to eating the chocolate, for some strange reason I enjoy the build up more than the event. I can only eat small amounts of chocolate at a time now as its too sugary and rich.

Unfortunatly i can still eat loads of chocolate. Im finding this week really hard. Getting really upset over my weight. Just got to learn to pull through.

Back