Need a buddy!

Yet another confession. This is what i ate on Monday. Cod and chips, half a chocolate sundae which was 600 cals for the whole pot! :eek: 2 slices of doner pizza, a hanful of fries and a low fat low cal yoghurt (the only healthy food :sigh:) Don't i learn from my mistakes? :cry:

Hi NumberOne,

Your doing so well, please dont give up!! Just put it down to the fact it was a Monday...it doesn't sound like you've eaten too much, so I wouldn't worry about your weight loss!

Hows things been on the diet front?, apart from Monday!!

:)

Mondays are my husbands day off, so he always orders takeaway. But i cant help it and give in. And we go tesco shopping on monday morning, so we eat at the tesco cafe. And i keep ordering fish and chips! Anyway apart from monday, every other day has been fine. Sticking to my calorie intake. I think next week i'll behave (lets hope lol). Hows it going for you?

Mondays are my husbands day off, so he always orders takeaway. But i cant help it and give in. And we go tesco shopping on monday morning, so we eat at the tesco cafe. And i keep ordering fish and chips! Anyway apart from monday, every other day has been fine. Sticking to my calorie intake. I think next week i'll behave (lets hope lol). Hows it going for you?

Hi,

Yeah things been going ok! Had a double cheeseburger today at McDonalds, it was 440 cals...I used to eat 2 at a time, and I've only had a chicken sandwich today apart from that, so I'm still under on my cals, burger was yummy but after I felt so bloated, could hardly walk home. I didn't even have any chips!!

Its my wee girls birthday today and she's having 2 parties at the w/end, I am dreading the cake, as I always give in and have a bit. One party is Sat and one is Sun, so i'll prob have 1 bit both days, do you think thats greedy? Maybe I should just have 1 bit? Times like this are so hard, especially when there's kiddies food about like sausage rolls and wee sausages with cheese..yummm

;)

Hi,

Yeah things been going ok! Had a double cheeseburger today at McDonalds, it was 440 cals...I used to eat 2 at a time, and I've only had a chicken sandwich today apart from that, so I'm still under on my cals, burger was yummy but after I felt so bloated, could hardly walk home. I didn't even have any chips!!

Its my wee girls birthday today and she's having 2 parties at the w/end, I am dreading the cake, as I always give in and have a bit. One party is Sat and one is Sun, so i'll prob have 1 bit both days, do you think thats greedy? Maybe I should just have 1 bit? Times like this are so hard, especially when there's kiddies food about like sausage rolls and wee sausages with cheese..yummm

;)

Im day dreaming about cheeseburgers and cakes now lol. And i think you should have small slices of cake if you want to eat on both days. Or a decent size slice if its only for one day. My advice for anything to do with sausages is, stay away! The calories scare me lol. Also if you eat one, its hard not to resist another. I find that very hard!

Im day dreaming about cheeseburgers and cakes now lol. And i think you should have small slices of cake if you want to eat on both days. Or a decent size slice if its only for one day. My advice for anything to do with sausages is, stay away! The calories scare me lol. Also if you eat one, its hard not to resist another. I find that very hard!

Hey,

Thanks for the advice, i'd forgotton how addictive sausages are.

Went to Pizza Hut tonight, god what am I like, it was for me wee girl, one of my pals took us out, I had a small cheese pizza, they werent that generous with the cheese so i doubt it that much in cals, but i've not had much else to eat today so i'm still below on cals again today. The last 2 days with fast food and the w/end with party food, god knows what Mon's weigh in will be like!

As long as i dont put on it will be fine, i would be happy with staying the same nxt week, well not happy because i've not went over on cals, but i wouldnt be suprised as the fat content probably quite high on the things ive ate.

Hey,

Thanks for the advice, i'd forgotton how addictive sausages are.

Went to Pizza Hut tonight, god what am I like, it was for me wee girl, one of my pals took us out, I had a small cheese pizza, they werent that generous with the cheese so i doubt it that much in cals, but i've not had much else to eat today so i'm still below on cals again today. The last 2 days with fast food and the w/end with party food, god knows what Mon's weigh in will be like!

As long as i dont put on it will be fine, i would be happy with staying the same nxt week, well not happy because i've not went over on cals, but i wouldnt be suprised as the fat content probably quite high on the things ive ate.

Hey Littlemiss,

How did the party go at the weekend? Unfortunatly i pigged out again :( Dont think i'll lose anything this week! Darn it.

Hey Littlemiss,

How did the party go at the weekend? Unfortunatly i pigged out again :( Dont think i'll lose anything this week! Darn it.

Hey,

I've been too embarrased to come on, as I put on 1lb on Monday's weigh in...:(:cry:

I am gutted, first time i've put on since b4 I started. But to be fair, I always stay the same this week of the month for some reason, think its caus its 2 weeks til my TOTM, and my diet went downhill last week, although I stuck to my 1,000 cals a day....one day I had a double cheeseburger, next day I had a small pizza from Pizza Hut, then at w.end I had cake on Sat, and a cheeseburger, cake and chocolate covered strawberries on Sun. And a Dominos low fat cheese small pizza on Mon (after weigh in) I didnt each much else on those days, so I know i'm still within my cals, but I think it may have been the fat content in the food!!

I've never been so close to quiting in the last 4 months...i have that old....you've eaten too much, just continue eating attitude, I just cant stop thinking that I've messed it all up now. I'm gonna try so hard over the next cpl days and try to make it through to Mons weigh in. Also, i've not had time to exercise the last 2 weeks, and I know I wont have any more time untill 2 weeks from now, as I'm busy this week and away next week. So im kinda disheartened by the fact I cant get to burn cals.

HELP!!!!!
:cry:

Hey,

I've been too embarrased to come on, as I put on 1lb on Monday's weigh in...:(:cry:

I am gutted, first time i've put on since b4 I started. But to be fair, I always stay the same this week of the month for some reason, think its caus its 2 weeks til my TOTM, and my diet went downhill last week, although I stuck to my 1,000 cals a day....one day I had a double cheeseburger, next day I had a small pizza from Pizza Hut, then at w.end I had cake on Sat, and a cheeseburger, cake and chocolate covered strawberries on Sun. And a Dominos low fat cheese small pizza on Mon (after weigh in) I didnt each much else on those days, so I know i'm still within my cals, but I think it may have been the fat content in the food!!

I've never been so close to quiting in the last 4 months...i have that old....you've eaten too much, just continue eating attitude, I just cant stop thinking that I've messed it all up now. I'm gonna try so hard over the next cpl days and try to make it through to Mons weigh in. Also, i've not had time to exercise the last 2 weeks, and I know I wont have any more time untill 2 weeks from now, as I'm busy this week and away next week. So im kinda disheartened by the fact I cant get to burn cals.

HELP!!!!!
:cry:

I think this might cheer you up. I gained 2lbs lol. Silly me, but im not that upset. I dont know why :confused:Maybe its because the OH said he can see my weight loss :D
But dont be too upset littlemiss. Just think, its only a 1lb. Not 2lbs! Your lucky ;)

Hope you're both hanging in there... don't fret the small gains, please! I find my weight totters all over the place within the week. It's only the real monthly weigh-in that seems to tell the general tale.

Hope you're both hanging in there... don't fret the small gains, please! I find my weight totters all over the place within the week. It's only the real monthly weigh-in that seems to tell the general tale.

Yeah thats true. I jumped on the scale again today, for a peek and saw i lost that 2lbs :D

And Littlemiss. You've done so well and come so far, keep up the good work! ;)

So happy this week! Lost 5lbs and passed my theory test. Dont know how that happened as i did eat some junk food. I might not lose much or nothing at all next week.

Littlemiss where are you? Havent seen you on the forum in a few days. Hope your ok, let me know how the cc is going! Keep strong hun!

Hi Everyone!!

NumberOne, congrats on a brilliant weight loss, I bet your very pleased with your progress!!

Sorry I've not been on for ages, was away to stay with my gran in the Borders of Scotland, from Tues to Fri, then I had a wedding yesterday (the one I was hoping to lose weight for)....

I weigh myself every Mon, and I'd put on 1lb a cpl weeks ago due to my daughters b.day (first time i've put weight on) but on Mon there, I had lost that 1lb. But because i've been at my grans she's been filling me up with proper meals, she had lovely homemade cake but I only had one small bit, I still roughly stuck to my cal intake, so im a bit nervous about tomorrows weigh in, but whatever happens im starting strick diet, exercise again on Mon, tomoz. I think ive put on again, as I ate loads at wedding, and had a chinese tonight.

I got loads of compliments at the wedding, so that makes me determined to lose more, in the photos, i do look good, although my stomach is sticking out an makes me look pregnant.

Anyway, I shall post again tomoz and let you know my weight, i'd be suprised if i've lost!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone!!

NumberOne, congrats on a brilliant weight loss, I bet your very pleased with your progress!!

Sorry I've not been on for ages, was away to stay with my gran in the Borders of Scotland, from Tues to Fri, then I had a wedding yesterday (the one I was hoping to lose weight for)....

I weigh myself every Mon, and I'd put on 1lb a cpl weeks ago due to my daughters b.day (first time i've put weight on) but on Mon there, I had lost that 1lb. But because i've been at my grans she's been filling me up with proper meals, she had lovely homemade cake but I only had one small bit, I still roughly stuck to my cal intake, so im a bit nervous about tomorrows weigh in, but whatever happens im starting strick diet, exercise again on Mon, tomoz. I think ive put on again, as I ate loads at wedding, and had a chinese tonight.

I got loads of compliments at the wedding, so that makes me determined to lose more, in the photos, i do look good, although my stomach is sticking out an makes me look pregnant.

Anyway, I shall post again tomoz and let you know my weight, i'd be suprised if i've lost!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Littlemiss,

Great that you've lost that 1lb! Yay! How was the latest weigh in? My weigh in is tomorrow! Wish me luck.

And some more good news. Since ive lost some weight, my confidence is creeping back lol. This time round ive gone out shopping, and have actualy come home with some new clothes! :D Ive found out that im a size 12 on tops. Still fit in a few size 10's. So thats a good sign. Bottoms are still 16 but abit loose on the waist. Ive started to wear fitted clothes, and they make me look much slimmer than wearing something big and baggy. Im blabbering on, sorry.

Littlemiss, why dont you get some retail therapy! I think you'll enjoy it. A new wardrobe is great, especially with all them sales! You've lost alot of weight, so you definately deserve it ;)

Hi NumberOne,

Well done you, on your new found confidence!! I have not been shopping for ages, mostly because of the fact that i'm terrified of what i'll find out!! I've been wearing alot more old clothes recently, and I all my size 16 denims/trousers are too big, so i'm into the 14's which is great, although my legs are still chubby! My belly sticks out further than my legs, hips, so i tend to wear baggier tops, I can get into size 12 tops, but i prefer 14 due to the belly.

As for the weight loss, well i've stayed the same this week, i'm still 12.0, i've been the same for 4 weeks now, its doing my head in! Im getting back to the exercising starting tomorrow, and i'll do it 3 days this week and weigh again on Mon, I hope to god i'm into the 11's....its starting to depress the life out of me! Also, i've not been keeping my food diary for the last 2 weeks, because i've been busy, I was using it as a way of calculating cals b4 evening time, so i knew how much i could snack on, but i cant go on forever keeping a diary can i? I'm calculating it all in my head, what do you think, do you think i should keep the diary for motivation? I'm still eating the same way.

Good luck for the weigh in, keep me posted!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys,

Just a wee update, lost 4lbs this week!! I'm really happy, but suprised too, i've not had a good loss for around 5 weeks, but this the first week in ages when i've not ate any rubbish.

How's everyone else getting on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Littlemiss..

Wow you've lost 4lbs! Good job. Ive gained another 2 lol. And i dont keep a food diary either, just calculate in my head and im sure im not going over my calories. Anyway havent been on the forum in a few days. Really busy with everything lol. Going to be moving a big move plus going to stay with the in-laws for a month. O god they will be feeding me alot haha. Dont want to go over my calorie intake. Hope i dont gain any weight! O gosh.

Hi NumberOne,

Good luck with your move! Its a very stressful thing to do, so dont be upset if you put on weight, as you'll lose it again when your settled!

I've now fully stopped my food diary, I am eating all the same things, and just working it out in my head!

I am now more than 6 months into this "diet" and I am a bit disheartened that I have only lost 3 1/2 stone...my original goal was for 7 stone off by August, so I'm gonna change that to xmas time. Dont get me wrong, i'm happy with my progress, I just wanna be slim enough to fit into the nice summery clothes, oh well, i'll aim to fit into a nice xmas outfit, and maybe next summer will be a better one.

;)
xxxxx

Hi NumberOne,

Good luck with your move! Its a very stressful thing to do, so dont be upset if you put on weight, as you'll lose it again when your settled!

I've now fully stopped my food diary, I am eating all the same things, and just working it out in my head!

I am now more than 6 months into this "diet" and I am a bit disheartened that I have only lost 3 1/2 stone...my original goal was for 7 stone off by August, so I'm gonna change that to xmas time. Dont get me wrong, i'm happy with my progress, I just wanna be slim enough to fit into the nice summery clothes, oh well, i'll aim to fit into a nice xmas outfit, and maybe next summer will be a better one.

;)
xxxxx

Heya

I think its great that you havent given up. You've worked so hard! You can see that your always losing a few pounds here and there. Imagine when you've got to your dream goal! Wahey. Thats whats keeping me going, because i can actualy see that i am losing lbs. Even if its 1lb.

Anyway this week has been a real surprise. I stayed at a reletives house for two nights, and all i ate was home made curry which is quite greasy and somosa's which are FRIED :eek:. Havent eaten anything in a long time that was fried. Plus a few homemade cakes. When i got home i was dreading the morning. When i weighed myself, saw i had lost 5lbs. Again :confused: Going to try and not gain anything this time.

Heya

I think its great that you havent given up. You've worked so hard! You can see that your always losing a few pounds here and there. Imagine when you've got to your dream goal! Wahey. Thats whats keeping me going, because i can actualy see that i am losing lbs. Even if its 1lb.

Anyway this week has been a real surprise. I stayed at a reletives house for two nights, and all i ate was home made curry which is quite greasy and somosa's which are FRIED :eek:. Havent eaten anything in a long time that was fried. Plus a few homemade cakes. When i got home i was dreading the morning. When i weighed myself, saw i had lost 5lbs. Again :confused: Going to try and not gain anything this time.

Hiya,

Thanks for the encouragement!

And thats excellent about your weight loss! It always does pay off, if you get a couple of weeks in a row where you lose nothing, your body does eventually catch up! I lost 4lbs last monday, and i'm feeling pretty positive about tomorrow's weigh in, but not expecting too much because of last weeks loss.

Regarding the food you ate when you were away, I think that when you get used to the whole weight loss thingy, you kinda know that you've ate something bad, and subconciously stay away from more fattening things! Thats how i've managed to get through 6 months with only one week of a gain, and trust me I have treated myself, i've had mcdonalds pizza hut burger king, dominos pizza, take aways, home made cakes..the lot, and i've made sure that when I do have these things, its just a one off....thats what I love about calorie counting! hehe

When do you move house?

Take care

Hiya,

Thanks for the encouragement!

And thats excellent about your weight loss! It always does pay off, if you get a couple of weeks in a row where you lose nothing, your body does eventually catch up! I lost 4lbs last monday, and i'm feeling pretty positive about tomorrow's weigh in, but not expecting too much because of last weeks loss.

Regarding the food you ate when you were away, I think that when you get used to the whole weight loss thingy, you kinda know that you've ate something bad, and subconciously stay away from more fattening things! Thats how i've managed to get through 6 months with only one week of a gain, and trust me I have treated myself, i've had mcdonalds pizza hut burger king, dominos pizza, take aways, home made cakes..the lot, and i've made sure that when I do have these things, its just a one off....thats what I love about calorie counting! hehe

When do you move house?

Take care

Im not sure the date exactly but moving sometime in october. Long time but still need to get things sorted. Really excited about the move but sad about leaving my dream location, near the beach :(

Im looking foward to this weeks weigh in too. I weigh at the end of the week on friday. I dont think i'll lose alot but hope i do lose atleast 2lbs. Fingers crossed! :D Good luck on the weigh in ;)

Back