Need A CD Buddy!! Got 8 Weeks 2 Shed 2 Stone Eeek!

DiXie

Would like a CD buddy?! anyone who is doing the diet to email eachother and spur eachother on! i really can't do it on my own :( 8 weeks till Egypt with the boyfriend... no way can i be a beach whale on the photos haha xx

hi dixie, sure I would love to buddy up. I'm only day 1 now and wanting to lose 3 - 4 st but 2st in 8 wks is def a gd goal xx

i've got around 2 stone to go to my first goal, might try to go lower but not sure yet. i want to do it in 7 to 8 weeks. need to be off ss and 810 plan by 11th may as i've got a root canal anyway.

Hi there

I want to lose 2 stones (28 pounds) an incentive is my holiday in June and am starting today SAT 6 March.
My start weight is 13st (182 pounds) and I want to weigh 11st
(154 pounds) at this weight I look good and will be able to fit into all my summer clothes and not look like a heffer on the beach in my bikini and shorts!!

I'll be happy to join in on the support -- I need to lose 2 stone, but am not sure I'll do that in 8 weeks. It is doable (I did that with Lighter Life) -- but I am using CD this time and am not starting with five stone to lose, but just the two.

MM

hi Skinnimini

Sat over with CD SS. I drank loads of water and kept busy so wasn't too bad. Let's hope Sun goes well too!

How are things for you?

Me!!! Can I join in?

I have 140 pounds to lose..... actually 121 now..... and need all the help I can get so 28 ounds in 8 weeks sounds FAB to me!

Me x

I'd love to join - I have exactly 14lbs to lose until first of April!!!
3 weeks and four days left haha

Wel I want to lose 3 stones in 12 weeks, but now I'm aiming for 15 lbs by Easter. Less than 4 weeks, so let's see.....We can do it, we all can do it, u 2!

I'll buddy up I have 9 weeks to get to lose 1.5 stone(my hubby is in Falklands til then) and I wanna look great when he comes back. Will add you as friend so I can send u my email address/mobile number

Lulee, have sent a friend request so I can get talking to you properly but just finiahed day 1 today (dont ask!)....what about u...u must be in ketosis or getting there?xx

hey, I'd love someone to buddy up with haha. I start today! I'd like to say I can do it on my own but all my flatmates at uni just eat Chinese and Dominoes so I'm refusing to leave my room!!! :)

Hi Dixie

I'm off to Egypt the same weekend as you are - give me a wave! :cool:

I started (restarted) again on Monday, so am just hoping to lose as much as possible before I go. I cant fit in to last year's summer clothes, and I certainly can't afford to buy a whole load of new ones, so I'm really taking this seriously.

Good luck to you, Dixie. I'm sending super-good vibes to you........

Lesley x

Hello Everyone, I have re-started the cambridge diet as of today. I currently weigh 172 pounds (12.3stone) and want to get down to (9.5stone) by June as this is when i am getting married!

I am 100% committed this time, as i couldn't bare the thought of looking at my wedding pictures in the years to come wishing i had done something about my weight.

It is a very hard journey but i know it will be worth it in the end. I would love to have a Buddy i can chat with when needing motivation and in return give support back. Anyone need a buddy? xx :)

Back