Need a kick up the backside!

SlimBecca

Hi all!! I haven't posted here for ages. Having been to a meeting since august and have generally been crap dietwise!!

I'm thinking about going back to ww next Sunday to give the new plan a go. I want to go to a different meeting with a different leader for a fresh start.

Does anyone know if there's a registration fee at the moment? Or can I bypass it by turning up with a monthly pass?

I need to get back on track before Christmas :(

My other half and I joined the local gym together this week. I hadn't been to the gym since august and he needed a gym closer to home than the one he's been using for years so we joined together. He goes 4 times a week so I'm hoping he'll motivate me to go more often too!

I will miss my fancy gym though :( it was more like a spa and my boyfriend thought it was too expensive so wouldn't join there and I really need the motivation of him forcing me to go so we joined the cheaper gym instead :(

Sorry for the long post!! I'm trying to avoid the fridge!! Hope everyone is well and that I'm forgiven for falling off the wagon!!

Hi well done on restarting and good you have a gym buddy
Maybe forget the word 'diet' it makes it hard to stick to as you feel deprived on a 'diet' change your mindset to plan for life teach yourself how to eat healthly and exercise you enjoy.
The new plan sound more relaxed I'm too going to rejoin an old group to get it I go it alone since I started 1st/3rd/10 but want all the new plans details.
Goodluck and focus on Christmas loss x

Back